***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Six days to my scan. This time on Monday we'll be getting ready to leave the house to drive to the hosp :happydance:

My food fixations and aversions are still all over the place. Suddenly I can't stand the thought of Doritos, unlike last week when I ate them constantly. I seem to want to eat only one thing for a week and then suddenly the thought of it makes me want to vom and I move on to a new fixation. This week it's sliced wholemeal bread toast (gotta be sliced, even though I usually like "proper bakery" bread) with grapefruit or Seville orange marmalade (no other flavours will do), and cheese-and-onion pasties. So the brown toast is probably one of the healthiest things I've eaten in weeks, but the C&O pasties aren't exactly low in saturated fats:dohh:

However, things do seem to be improving - my sickness has subsided (fx) and my main remaining issue is the food aversions. Shouldn't be too long now before I'm actually enjoying pg and entering the "blooming" stage :happydance:

Yay congrats for finding the light at the end of the tunnel colsy!!! X

Six days to my scan. This time on Monday we'll be getting ready to leave the house to drive to the hosp :happydance:

My food fixations and aversions are still all over the place. Suddenly I can't stand the thought of Doritos, unlike last week when I ate them constantly. I seem to want to eat only one thing for a week and then suddenly the thought of it makes me want to vom and I move on to a new fixation. This week it's sliced wholemeal bread toast (gotta be sliced, even though I usually like "proper bakery" bread) with grapefruit or Seville orange marmalade (no other flavours will do), and cheese-and-onion pasties. So the brown toast is probably one of the healthiest things I've eaten in weeks, but the C&O pasties aren't exactly low in saturated fats:dohh:

However, things do seem to be improving - my sickness has subsided (fx) and my main remaining issue is the food aversions. Shouldn't be too long now before I'm actually enjoying pg and entering the "blooming" stage :happydance:

Yay :happydance:
10 days to my scan.
I'm the same when it comes to food. I seem to have a slight addiction to iced coffee at the moment :blush: I'm trying to limit myself to one a week.
I can't wait to reach the blooming stage. I mainly need to get rid of the damn tiredness. My morning sickness has also pretty much gone. It's just the odd day.

We're almost at 12 weeks. Yippee!

Hello ladies, I got home from work yesterday and had my appt letter from the hospital - for today! Just got back after having the scan, baby was jumping about all over the place, so cute! and I got put forward a day so I'm now due 8/11/12.
Also got my blood results back, I've got anti m antibodies, which the cdonsultant said is a bit like anti d, but less common. So hubby has to have his blood checked next week, and I need a blood test every 4 weeks :(
I was so gutted hubby couldn't come with me, but I took my sister and she videoed it all so he can see:cloud9:

hi all, i havent been on here for a while so kind of lost track with whats what, hope your all well,
ginny im so sorry to hear your news hun, you and your OH keep strong and you'll both get through this, sending hugs.
i have my scan on thursday morning and i feel sick to the stomach with nerves ive had 2 scans before now on scare at 6 weeks at hospital baby was fine, i had a private scan at 9 weeks again baby was fine had a very strong heartbeat and was moving about, so why am i so nervous!!!!
good luck to all the others who are having their scans this week, cant wat to see some pics :)

Thanks for the kind words ladies. My OH has been fantastic and my little boy got lots of extra kisses last night.

I haven't decided if I'm going to ask for them to test to see if they can figure out what went wrong, I'm not even sure if I'll get that option. I guess I'm scared that I'll read into everything too much. One step at a time I guess.

Hopefully I've used up nay bad luck for this group and you all go on to have beautiful babies in about 6 months and my healthy baby isn't too far away either. x

You are such a lovely person and your post here really sums it up. I'm so sad this has happened. :cry: you are right to take it step by step. You are constantly in my thoughts :hugs: :hugs:

Ginny I am so terribly sorry for your loss, I am truly hoping that your bloodwork brings a miracle :hugs:

Afternoon ladies!! 13 weeks tomorrow!! And scan tomorrow at 11am!!!!!!
With my first and second I paid for early scans but I didnt with this one so I feel really nervous and excited - what if I imagined the 6/7 positive tests, what if I am just getting fat!! LOL

Afternoon ladies!! 13 weeks tomorrow!! And scan tomorrow at 11am!!!!!!
With my first and second I paid for early scans but I didnt with this one so I feel really nervous and excited - what if I imagined the 6/7 positive tests, what if I am just getting fat!! LOL

:haha: Good luck!! All will be fine :hugs:

Todays bumpy, 11+2 :cloud9: although 12+2 by my calculations

Attachments

• DSC_5503.jpg
    DSC_5503.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
12 + 6 bump :)

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/13weeks.jpg

Good luck Melly. I know how you feel - my scan is still 5 days away, but I have those same doubts. (Though I'd be very distressed to discover I'm feeling like this for no reason!) Pop in tomorrow after the scan to let us know how it went.

Its silly isnt it haha, Just want this evening to go realy quickly
Of course I will be popping in with update and pics :)

Lovely bumpy Melllly!!

Definetly some lovely little bumps growing in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"