***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Will be thinking of you tomorrow lovely - what time is your scan. Mine is 2.15.

sk - that's a gorgeous scan pic. Any thoughts as to whether it's a boy or girl?

xxx

Update: new EDD based on scan at the docs: 22 Nov (chuffed because it fits in with my "I ovulate early" theory). Will get a proper dating scan at hosp in 2-3 weeks :)

great scan pic skweeks. and good luck to all the upcoming scans. janna im so sorry i missd u. iam goin on and updating everything right now. il probably pop on tomorrow morning. but from tomorrw the 27th til may 5th ill be outta town at disney world for my bg vacation. so imma have alot to catch up on may 6th.

xxx

Not sure if you're talking to me but as I'm tomorrow too, thought I'd reply! Appointment is at 1.30 so hoping we'll be seen by about 2.30-3 - if it's anything like last time.
I'm really nervous, do not know why!

Good luck at your scans ladies.

I just had my first midwifes appointment, as I was brave getting my blood taken she let me hear the heartbeat. It was the most amazing sound in the world!!!
Lots of smiles here. :0)

xxx

Not sure if you're talking to me but as I'm tomorrow too, thought I'd reply! Appointment is at 1.30 so hoping we'll be seen by about 2.30-3 - if it's anything like last time.
I'm really nervous, do not know why!

Yes, I was talking to you :kiss: I'm nervous too, but you have the wee added worry about your dates so extra big :hugs:

Yes, I was talking to you :kiss: I'm nervous too, but you have the wee added worry about your dates so extra big :hugs:

It won't be the end of the world as long as they're safe in there, I just feel like it's been never ending already!! Going backwards now would be horrible aagh!

Oh well :) x

great scan pic skweeks. and good luck to all the upcoming scans. janna im so sorry i missd u. iam goin on and updating everything right now. il probably pop on tomorrow morning. but from tomorrw the 27th til may 5th ill be outta town at disney world for my bg vacation. so imma have alot to catch up on may 6th.

I can do some updates on the front page while you are off if you want :thumbup:

xxx

My scan is at 3pm today! So excited and nervous. Good luck to everyone else too!

Thats great you got to hear the heart beat!

It really was, it feels really really now as I hardly feel pregnant at all. Mind you I've just been asleep on the sofa for the last hour and a half!

How are you feeling?

Tired!! Being a b&b addict is very entertaining this morning, but I'm going to regret not sleeping once I get to work tonight. Lol. Anywho, I'm taking myself and the three gummy bears to bed now. Have a great day everyone!

Soooo I went for my scan this morning and they put me at 13weeks 1 day which means I am now due on 31st October! Halloween!! Another October bump for me :) Can I stay here????

Heres the pic!!!

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/Scan13weeks3.jpg

Aww, lovely scan pictures! :) I don't get my next one until I'm 18 weeks, so I'm a little jealous :winkwink:

Of course Mellly! :) xx

I'm actually feeling great minus being tired all the time! I'm so scared for my scan today I've had so many bad dreams!

Thanks ladies!! I have said hello in the October thread but kinda feel like I am cheating on the November thread lol

I'm actually feeling great minus being tired all the time! I'm so scared for my scan today I've had so many bad dreams!

You'll be absolutely fine lovely, stay positive. Good luck and let us know how you get on. :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->