***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I shock myself with how dumb I can be sometimes hehe!
Ah so he will be nearly 2 when this one arrives??
I have a 2 and a half year age gap with Sophie and Leo :)

I shock myself with how dumb I can be sometimes hehe!
Ah so he will be nearly 2 when this one arrives??
I have a 2 and a half year age gap with Sophie and Leo :)

He'll be 2 in March. I'm terrified at the thought of having 2 under 2 :haha: Especially as my little demon still doesn't sleep through the night.

Good luck at your scan tomorrow Melly.

Aww look at your bumps, fab!!

I have my first midwifes appointment tomorrow, then when that's done we will get our scan date. These last few weeks are dragging!!!

Had my NT scan today. Everything looks great! Baby hasn't caught up to my ovulation date, so I guess I'll be bumping my official due date back by 3 days. Yuck! It's just 3 days, but 3 days is 3 days, right?!! So I'm due Nov. 10th.

Great bumps ladies!! I'm definitely bigger, but my bump isn't very solid yet - too much blubber in the way. :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_1580.jpg
    IMG_1580.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 15
Congrats Cridge!

And good luck on your scan, Melllly!

My 12 week scan is tomorrow as well :)

Good luck melly and cavalleygurl on your scans. I also have my first scan tomorrow!

Can I be added to Nov.23rd? I did fill out the survey a whole ago, but don't see my name on the first page. This is baby#2 for me and will be a yellow bump! My first u/s is on May 7th. Thanks!

Hi ladies,
Had my NT scan today and all is well. Speckle measured 12w 4d! That is 4 days ahead of my LMP dates! They said they will change my dates but I'm not too fussed.
All is well and measurements are good! Will post a pic tomorrow.
Time to head off to club snooze!!

Here we go ladies,
managed to get the link for my scan.
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/Scan25042012-1c.jpg
As I said - one very laid back baby here! Just loves laying on its back with legs up and hand behind its head! It also decided after about 10 minutes, enough is enough, turned over and went to sleep!! Little sod! :haha:

So my appt is now May 1st. I am having really bad migraines. Also, at times I feel like my heart is beating super fast and really hard so I am going a little earlier. I am happy I made it to 12 weeks though! :)

ive been having some heart palpitations sometimes too. water and something sweat seems to help

Lovely pics!!
My turn tomorrow :) - nowhere near excited as I should be cause of this being put back thing, the thought of more sick time makes me cry. I hope they're ok in there and as big as I think they should be!
Xx

Good luck Bethanchloe, and hope your date doesn't t get put back too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->