***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Lovely scans ladies.. Or scabs which is what my phone auto corrected it to!

My sister's Godmother is giving me another freebie scan on Sunday so fx all is ok in there. We didn't see much last time so I'm interested to see what it now looks like.

Ms is getting better thank goodness! X

boofle i dont mind at all. i would actually like that so i dont a 10 million pages to catch up on.(on updating) i will still read lol. n imma miss talk to u ladies. i talk more in here than i do in the december thread i feel like i dont fit in there lol

Good luck to all you lovelies having scans today.

Mellly, gorgeous scan pic!!

I cannot wait for this time next week :cloud9:

No bother bbygurl :thumbup:

Scan day today - eeep! We have decided not to have the blood test for downs, and just go on the NT measurement xxx

so can i just do the scan and not have blood drawn? because i have hemophobia and need to be drugged pretty severely to give blood (which i dont favor while pregnant).... ???

Scan day scan day - no NT tests here. After what happened AFTER Jessa was born re Down's etc I am completely through with any testing. Don't trust them.

Anyway
Scan Day :D

Scan day scan day - no NT tests here. After what happened AFTER Jessa was born re Down's etc I am completely through with any testing. Don't trust them.

Anyway

Yippee :happydance: roll on 1:30. That's what time mine is next Friday too :haha:

I'll post pics here if I can work out how, although I doubt I'll be able to do it - floppy brain syndrome! I'll link to instagram ;)

Everyone that I've told thinks I'm mad for turning down the NT tests :wacko:

It's a very personal choice, and some people want to know the risks, but then don't realise the impact knowing could have if they came back with a high risk. I've been going back and forth on it a lot, but feel happy with my decision now

so can i just do the scan and not have blood drawn? because i have hemophobia and need to be drugged pretty severely to give blood (which i dont favor while pregnant).... ???

You don't have to have the combined screening test if you don't want to. Here they will measure the babies neck on it's own if you want - discuss it with your OB

Anyway

My sonographer friend turned down screening/testing as she doesn't trust them either....which is worrying coming from someone who does the tests every day!

xxx

hi can I join?

Name(just first)? Katie

How old are you? 24

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 29th November by lmp

What # child is this for you? number 2 :)

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? not a clue...ll guess boy

Are you finding out the gender? yep

How many months were you TTC? 2 months

xxxx

Good luck with your scans today ladies! :flower:

Welcome Sailorsgirl :) xx

Good luck today ladies.

Welcome Sailorsgirl.

I'm still buzzing from hearing litt'luns heartbeat yesterday. Keep smiling at myself and really looking forward to getting our scan date.

My baby and bump :cloud9:

Yes that is a pink and orange dummy he's rocking :haha:

Attachments

• DSC_5619.jpg
    DSC_5619.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members