***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Girls - any updated scan appointments/midwife appointments coming up so I can update the first page? xxx

Seen Midwife today amd heard hb. Sounded so awesome :cloud9: she is pro. She put the Doppler on my tummy and there it was. She didn't need to move it or anything. Uterus is a bit high for my dates but it was last time as well. Think it's because I'm short.

Next Midwife appt is May 29 and 20 week scan is June 20.

had scan today.. just made a post.. was told the sex.. well she was pretty certain.. go check it out!

i posted in trimester 1 board. here is a picture though..

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/janellepollard/018.jpg

said boy!

Look at all the gorgeous babies :cloud9:
Glad all the scans have gone well.

2 more sleeps for me :happydance:

Had 12-week scan on Monday, all looking good. NT measurement was 1.3 I think - whatever, the MW said it was well within the normal range. Had Downs blood test too though, so just waiting for confirmation of that.

Got put forward 3 days, so due date is now 8 Nov.

brilliant advice cridge thank you very much :)
well today i finally have my booking in app with the midwife after the hospital chased it up!! i hate all the questions, i just wanted to sleep this afternoon before i start work at 7 this evening :( ah well has to be done,
great scan pics :)

well today i finally have my booking in app with the midwife after the hospital chased it up!! i hate all the questions, i just wanted to sleep this afternoon before i start work at 7 this evening :( ah well has to be done,

Booking in after 13 weeks?! No wonder you write "finally" in your post!

Got my Nuchal results back today and I am low risk :)
14 weeks today :)

Booking in after 13 weeks?! No wonder you write "finally" in your post!

i know!!!! the doctors saw me at 6 weeks as i went to see them to tell them i was pregnant again and its still taken them this long to see me!!! ah well better late than never! :wacko:

Heard baby's heartbeat on my Doppler for the first time this morning at 10 weeks! Music to my ears!! :cloud9:

Loving all the scan pics. I just had a read of nub theory and looking at your scan pics im getting my head round it :)

I have got my scan booked for 15.5.12 and will have the NT and blood test

My next DR appt is May31st. We are going to schedule for an ultrasound at that appt for sure. So I'll be 18 weeks or so by the time I get my first scan. I cannot wait! 4 weeks need to go by fast, which I'm sure it will because my baby girl turns 2 on the 20th! :)

Wooo hooooo got my 16 week checkup on the 28th May (get to hear baby's HB for the first time then!) Hope it goes quickly!!!!

Got my Doppler today, found heartbeat easily :cloud9: (just aimed where they were yesterday at scan which seemed to work) is so amazing to hear it and oh so happy as he going to be working away soon and could miss rest of appointments :cry: but still hear hb whenever. But sure that makes sense what I just wrote, sorry. Any way also got my 16 week appointment 22may. Don't know what to expect but sure not too scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->