***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

oooh so who has their 12 week scan tomorrow :) (sorry if this seems a little bit insensitive after Bethan being refused one :( )

My scan is tomorrow! Good luck to you!

Bethany, glad to hear you are feeling a little calmer about that awful experience. I'm sure your bean is sticky as ever!

have my NT scan tomorrow at 2pm and i am freaking out :( doesnt help i had a bad dream while i napped earlier :(

Good luck with your scans today ladies :) xx

Bethan - that's so bad they didn't do a scan! When I had bleeding iwth my first, they checked my cervix, took bloods and booked me in for an emergency scan the day after! I find though that midwives pre-16 weeks aren't bothered it's just "call your DR" but after they see you at 16 weeks then it's like their responsibility iygwim? Hopefully the bleeding will be nothing - an irritated cervix maybe? Where is your placenta?

Hey, nobody mentioned or showed me placenta so not a clue! I imagine It's somewhere haha.
I'm still super sick keeping next to nothing down so that's positive I guess!
Good luck for your scans everyone :) Xx

bit late but heres my scan from 26th April, baby was asleep the sonographer had to wiggle my belly, baby stretched and she took this photo, it then tucked itself back up and went back to sleep, this is my third baby and the first time on screen i've ever seen a baby drinking the fluid it was just amazing,
today i have also purchased my angelsounds doppler should arrived next week im slightly nervous as i said i would never buy one as i'll only panic if i cant find baby but i have also warned myself not to use it too much, anyone else have a doppler? what are your views?? hope everyone is well

021.jpg

Ooh my 20 week scan date came in the post today! 6 weeks + 2 days!!

bbygurl can you change my due date to nov 5th please also i have my 20 week scan on 20th june, thank you :)

just had my scan (13+1 weeks) was so scary and exciting, they really happy with how everything is looking. didnt mention my due date though and i forgot to ask so i assuming nothing has changed since the 8 week scan.
hopefully im succesful in uploading the pics... here goes...

Attachments

• 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 9
Aww lovely scan pics.

Good luck with your scans today ladies.

I'm hoping that I'll get my scan date letter this week.

Lovely pics sal and bubble!

today i have also purchased my angelsounds doppler should arrived next week im slightly nervous as i said i would never buy one as i'll only panic if i cant find baby but i have also warned myself not to use it too much, anyone else have a doppler? what are your views?? hope everyone is well

I've got the angel sounds one I love it and I use it every day! Start really low - right on your pubic line and you sometimes have to put a bit of pressure on it - and lots of gel xx

Hey Everyone! Had our scan today!! Baby was measuring 3 days ahead and now due 5th November :) And nuchal measurement was 2.1mm!

Any Gender guesses?!

Attachments

• Photo0074.jpg
    Photo0074.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 14
Aww lovely pic Charlie, remember remember the 5th of November, great date!!

Hey Everyone! Had our scan today!! Baby was measuring 3 days ahead and now due 5th November :) And nuchal measurement was 2.1mm!

Any Gender guesses?!

Wow brillliant scan,
I due 5th Nov too!!:happydance:

Lovely pics sal and bubble!

I've got the angel sounds one I love it and I use it every day! Start really low - right on your pubic line and you sometimes have to put a bit of pressure on it - and lots of gel xx

excellent advice thank you very much :) :thumbup:

Sal! Lovely scan photos!! (Just seen you ahd yours today too! :)) and yay for the 5th of November! :D I think baby looks like a girl! Is that what you think?

nice scan charlie, im guessing girl and that is a pure guess lol :)

i am far from an expert, this is my first. I said that about mine aswell, just that baby has a girly face, how bad will I feel know if I'm having a boy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->