***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Lovely pics sal and bubble!

today i have also purchased my angelsounds doppler should arrived next week im slightly nervous as i said i would never buy one as i'll only panic if i cant find baby but i have also warned myself not to use it too much, anyone else have a doppler? what are your views?? hope everyone is well

I've got the angel sounds one I love it and I use it every day! Start really low - right on your pubic line and you sometimes have to put a bit of pressure on it - and lots of gel xx

excellent advice thank you very much :) :thumbup:

Bubblej - I have the sonoline b and I use it almost every day. The first day I tried (8w 6d, I believe), I searched for way too long (almost 2 hours - oops), but I didn't really know where to look, so I was all over the place from pubic bone up to belly button - left and right. I told myself I wasn't going to stress, and I actually didn't because I knew it was early. I tried again 2 days later and found baby within a couple of minutes. Once I knew where baby was hiding, I've been able to find it every day since within a couple of minutes (sometimes seconds)... with the exception of 2 days where it took me a bit longer. You have to tell yourself not to stress if you can't find it. The baby is moving around a lot and sometimes it's hard to pinpoint the hb because baby keeps moving in and out of range. There are days when all I get is a quick second and then nothing.

Take your time and hopefully you'll be able to find it your first try. Move the wand around very slowly - not really moving it at all, just going in circles. I watched a few videos on Youtube, which helped a bit, but keep in mind that every baby is in a different place. Sharon was right - start low and move left to right before you try moving up. Also, when you run out of u/s gel, aloe vera works great!

i am far from an expert, this is my first. I said that about mine aswell, just that baby has a girly face, how bad will I feel know if I'm having a boy!!!!

oop sorry I meant that yours looks like a little girl :haha: didn't word that very well! :)

Charlie and Sal - I'd say little girls for both of you :dance:

Hope your nt scan went ok wishfulmom2b

xxx

Girls - any updated scan appointments/midwife appointments coming up so I can update the first page? xxx

i am far from an expert, this is my first. I said that about mine aswell, just that baby has a girly face, how bad will I feel know if I'm having a boy!!!!

oop sorry I meant that yours looks like a little girl :haha: didn't word that very well! :)

he he i read your comment again after i posted and realised what you meant.

Girls - any updated scan appointments/midwife appointments coming up so I can update the first page? xxx

got my next scan 14th June, this one isnt till 2pm, my others werre all early morning appointment. Going to be a wreck having to wait till then!!

I have an OB appointment on May 9 and my due date needs to be changed to November 28 :) Thank you!

I've got my NT scan on Thursday at 3pm! Eeep!

You are doing a great job of the front page and keeping everything up to date, thank you :flower:

Boofle - my 20 week scan is on the 26th June..... and I will find out the date of my 16 week appt tomorrow! :) Thaaaank you! :)

Ooh and my DD has changed from the 8th to the 5th... (and it's Baby 3 hehe)

ooh your 20 week scan is on my birthday! :) What a good day to have it on!! :D

boofle.... I'm gonna be one big pain in the backside ;) but my scan is the 26th... not the 16th hehe! I think I had 26, 20 and 16 in my post SO I can see why you got confused :haha:

Heeell yeah, my 16 week midwife is 15th May and my 20 week scan is 16th June ! xx

Do you mind me asking... did your 20 week scan come in the post or did you make the appointment yourself? I don't know when to expect mine, I haven't checked my mailbox in about a week :haha:

Lovely pics sal and bubble!

today i have also purchased my angelsounds doppler should arrived next week im slightly nervous as i said i would never buy one as i'll only panic if i cant find baby but i have also warned myself not to use it too much, anyone else have a doppler? what are your views?? hope everyone is well

I've got the angel sounds one I love it and I use it every day! Start really low - right on your pubic line and you sometimes have to put a bit of pressure on it - and lots of gel xx

excellent advice thank you very much :) :thumbup:

Bubblej - I have the sonoline b and I use it almost every day. The first day I tried (8w 6d, I believe), I searched for way too long (almost 2 hours - oops), but I didn't really know where to look, so I was all over the place from pubic bone up to belly button - left and right. I told myself I wasn't going to stress, and I actually didn't because I knew it was early. I tried again 2 days later and found baby within a couple of minutes. Once I knew where baby was hiding, I've been able to find it every day since within a couple of minutes (sometimes seconds)... with the exception of 2 days where it took me a bit longer. You have to tell yourself not to stress if you can't find it. The baby is moving around a lot and sometimes it's hard to pinpoint the hb because baby keeps moving in and out of range. There are days when all I get is a quick second and then nothing.

Take your time and hopefully you'll be able to find it your first try. Move the wand around very slowly - not really moving it at all, just going in circles. I watched a few videos on Youtube, which helped a bit, but keep in mind that every baby is in a different place. Sharon was right - start low and move left to right before you try moving up. Also, when you run out of u/s gel, aloe vera works great!

Great advice, Cridge. Also, KY Jelly works great too! My dr was using it at his office with his Doppler...

I have my first scan coming up on Monday (the 7th)!
I had my 2nd midwife appt today.... Took a while, but she found the heartbeat with the doppler! Music to my ears!!

Hey Boofle (and everyone) - had a midwife Appt today and all went great! Heard HB again although baby kept running away :)

Next midwife appointment is May 30th, and my 18 week anatomy scan is June 4th!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->