November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I had my first appointment and a bedside ultrasound scan today. Poor DH was so nervous being there with me but it was fine of course. All is well!!! The nurse practitioner said my little blob seems to be the right size and we saw the little flicker of heartbeat! Which she said also looked great. I got my 12 week scan scheduled for May 9, the Friday for Mother's Day just like I hoped! :happydance:

View attachment 755569

Fantastic news :) lovely picture.

Congrats twinkle!! Such a cute picture ; makes it feel real doesn't it!!

AFM I found baby last night on the doppler, the heartbeat was 150 bpm so defo baby, only found it it once for a few seconds either he/she was moving around or hiding lol.

Mummytoamber how often do you think you're going to use your doppler? And what about everyone else?

AFM I found baby last night on the doppler, the heartbeat was 150 bpm so defo baby, only found it it once for a few seconds either he/she was moving around or hiding lol.

Mummytoamber how often do you think you're going to use your doppler? And what about everyone else?

I used my doppler for the first time last night and also found baby's heart beat which was 154bpm (I am 9+3). I am really going to try and limit the amount I use it but it is so reassuring.. especially since I still don't have a date for my 12 week scan :wacko:

I used my doppler for the first time last night and also found baby's heart beat which was 154bpm (I am 9+3). I am really going to try and limit the amount I use it but it is so reassuring.. especially since I still don't have a date for my 12 week scan :wacko:

I think I'll be using everyday to every 2 days until my 12 week just for reassurance!

Furthermore, there is a theory that nausea is the body's way of protecting your baby from harmful substances in the early crucial stages of development, so you become naturally adverse to alcohol and junk food, for example.

Naturally adverse to junk food!!!! LOL!!! It's all I've wanted! Ugh.

Furthermore, there is a theory that nausea is the body's way of protecting your baby from harmful substances in the early crucial stages of development, so you become naturally adverse to alcohol and junk food, for example.

I am exactly the same! Lol junk junk junk! Ohwell, I spoke to midwife and she said during the next trimester you can catch up and eat better which I'll have to do!

Is anybody else so excited they are pregnant?! I want to shout it from the rooftops! My brother is back from his holiday on Saturday; I can't wait to tell him he's going to be an uncle!

I'm so intrigued to see how baby is measuring at my 12 week, by my scan I am 11 weeks today!

This is baby's hand at 11 weeks today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5

I am exactly the same! Lol junk junk junk! Ohwell, I spoke to midwife and she said during the next trimester you can catch up and eat better which I'll have to do!

Is anybody else so excited they are pregnant?! I want to shout it from the rooftops! My brother is back from his holiday on Saturday; I can't wait to tell him he's going to be an uncle!

I'm so intrigued to see how baby is measuring at my 12 week, by my scan I am 11 weeks today!

This is baby's hand at 11 weeks today!

I have been so bad with junk food that I actually look pregnant :blush:

I am beginning to think that people will realise before I actually tell them!!

Laura - think ill least try once a day, i actually love just listening to all different sounds in there aswell.

Junk was all i had with previous 2, as i didnt know till 19wks with first i certainly didnt come adverse to alcohol.

Oh god, having a off day my stomach back in my throat i dare move.

I had my first appointment and a bedside ultrasound scan today. Poor DH was so nervous being there with me but it was fine of course. All is well!!! The nurse practitioner said my little blob seems to be the right size and we saw the little flicker of heartbeat! Which she said also looked great. I got my 12 week scan scheduled for May 9, the Friday for Mother's Day just like I hoped! :happydance:

View attachment 755569

Awww! Yay! Congrats!!

It's not that junk food is all I want right now, and I've really been trying to eat healthy... But the only food I have zero interest in is vegetables. The thought of them makes me queasy and pretty sure I'm supposed to be eating a lot if veggies now. :dohh: Normally I love veggies! Sigh.

It's not that junk food is all I want right now, and I've really been trying to eat healthy... But the only food I have zero interest in is vegetables. The thought of them makes me queasy and pretty sure I'm supposed to be eating a lot if veggies now. :dohh: Normally I love veggies! Sigh.

I'm the same MissyLissy! Every lunch break at work I have to get a pastie to eat as it's the only thing I can stomach. Evenings all I can eat is pizza, chips or curry! Though I did manage to eat some salad with my pizza last night! :thumbup: x

I miss my veggies too!
Started drinking smoothies though which taste just as nice im glad about that.

I have read that fruit is the best thing for a pregnant woman. Usually easier to tolerate when nauseous and still has good nutrients. Look for fruits with very colorful interiors. It's been working for me except that I am craving carbs all the time, crackers, cookies, bread, pasta.

View attachment 755569

Awww! Yay! Congrats!!

It does feel more real!!! Oh man the wait for the 12 week scan is going to feel like forever. Like Kazine I just want to tell everyone!!! But I will wait. :)

I've been eating a lot of fruit... Grapes, pineapple, blueberries, and watermelon. Haven't really wanted to eat veggies which I usually love

Anything healthy is just completely off my radar :(

Found baby again this morning 160bpm and managed to record the video on my phone!!

I've been doing green smoothies every day. Spinach (or some other green), canned mandarin oranges in juice (because I love them), sometimes a banana, sometimes other fruit like pineapple or mangoes, sometimes raw carrots. I usually add a packet of emergen-C, because it adds sweetness and some much-needed vitamin C! Blend like crazy. Yum!

On another note, my latest guilty pleasure is reading through the birth stories here on BnB. I'm addicted! I read like 10-20 every night before going to bed. I'm especially a fan of the VBAC ones (because they're relevant to me, obviously), but really, all of them are fantastic.

Read one last night where the mom delivered her kid at the hospital without knowing it. Her epidural was cranked way up, everyone had left her alone to rest for awhile, and when they lost the baby's heartbeat on the monitor they went to check on her, lifted up her blanket...and there was baby! Trippy....

Wow…she did even know?? That's crazy…I guess that's better than having a long, painful labor. I'm a bit nervous to think about going into labor since it's my first I have no idea what to expect. The last time the midwife asked me if I thought about if I wanted pain meds or not and I was like I have no idea…I've never done this so I have no idea how much it's going to hurt.

I like green smoothies too was having 2 a day in jan. I cant eat fruit whole haha only like it blended.

i feel fine about labour but if i get SPD i know its going to be murder on my pelvis but hopefully water will help if thats case. Only difficult bit i find for my labours is i dont get break between contractions when i get close to end which has lasted 1-2hrs.

To be honest i had stomach cramps/pains with bad UTI that actually felt worse than labour.

Gawd just got full on harassed by the Talktalk technical team...

A few months back they kept repeatedly calling me about this deal that was free but it meant signing up for another 18 months broadband which I don't want because who knows where I'm going to be in 18 months? Also the internet is a bit crap anyway and unreliable so I just wasn't interested. But I was getting these calls several times a day and just ignoring them a lot of the time or telling them repeatedly I don't want it. So I rang them and told them to do one with the phone calls...

So I woke up today with a letter from them about the same deal, and then got an email from them as well so I sent an angry email basically saying, I've rang you about this before, I don't want it, the internet is unreliable anyway!

Then I gets a phone call from some guy who is all apologetic and saying he'll barr the contact about it... Which I was told before... but then tells me he's going to talk to the technical team on my behalf... I was like right okay ... but then I get put through to the technical team who insists on trying to troubleshoot this, barely speaks English, can't understand a word he's saying... I was alright answering the questions and stuff, barely, because I'm not feeling very well this afternoon, but then he asked me to get up and check what type of router we have and there's no way am I getting up and checking routers and turning them on and off like he's inevitably going to ask me...

So I just said look I'm not feeling very well right now and this isn't even why I rang up... Yet he kept insisting and saying, I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me troubleshoot this for you! Please check the router model number for me! And I was like right look I'm pregnant and I'm not feeling very well I don't really want to do this today... Yet again asking me for the model number and insisting!!! Insisted about 4 times even though I told him I wasn't feeling up to it!!!

God damn it I am so leaving Talktalk when my contract ends in July! Jeez. When the pregnant lady says leave me alone you leave her alone!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->