November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

9 weeks today!
3 weeks and 1 day till I see baby again, can't wait!

Hello Everyone! :wave: I have been following this thread from the very beginning but didn't want to join until after my scan - which was today! I'm 11 weeks today and baby measured correctly for my dates, I have another scan in 3 weeks! I previously suffered two losses, both under 7 weeks (I was in May Emeralds, and August Sunflowers!) So I made myself wait this time before joining a group. :thumbup:

My due date at the moment is 5th November, but that may change after my next scan - please can you add me to the list Princesskell? :flower:

I'm looking forward to sharing this amazing journey with all you lovely ladies! Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you! xx

Hello Everyone! :wave: I have been following this thread from the very beginning but didn't want to join until after my scan - which was today! I'm 11 weeks today and baby measured correctly for my dates, I have another scan in 3 weeks! I previously suffered two losses, both under 7 weeks (I was in May Emeralds, and August Sunflowers!) So I made myself wait this time before joining a group. :thumbup:

My due date at the moment is 5th November, but that may change after my next scan - please can you add me to the list Princesskell? :flower:

I'm looking forward to sharing this amazing journey with all you lovely ladies! Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you! xx

Welcome and congrats on the scan!!

Great scan pics! It's always so great to see baby moving around!!

Welcome teacup!

2 more weeks until my sister does a scan to find out the gender :happydance:
We're going to do a gender reveal party with our family May 3rd!

Great scan pics! It's always so great to see baby moving around!!

Welcome teacup!

2 more weeks until my sister does a scan to find out the gender :happydance:
We're going to do a gender reveal party with our family May 3rd!

You're gonna be the first to know! Haha.
Thinking of a gender reveal party too! So exciting.

I'm finding out at 14 weeks which is super early ...the perks of having a sister who's a sono tech

Mummytoamber so is it your eldest starting school this year? Hope you get the school you want!

Kazine what fantastic pictures :yipee: glad everything was looking ok.

Someone else on bnb got a blood test at 10 weeks to find out the gender!! :saywhat:
xxx

Leaving the thread today girls i have lost my little lump. Best of luck ladies take care x

Congratulations and welcome to the thread :wave: glad you had a good scan, I will add you to the front page xxx

Hi! Doest look good for me. Went in for a scan at 7+5 and they found a 5+5 week pregnancy. Said everything looked great til i reminded them that i knew when i ovulated(2/26). Now the set me up for a scan on 4/21 if i dont miscarry before then. They saw a sac, fetal pole of 4mm, and yolk sac but no hb and it was an internal scan. I guess i have a little hope that i go back and there is the hb and everything has grown, but i know it probably wont happen.

Any chance of a positive outcome. They said if it really was pnly 5+5 it could be too early for a hb.
Very sad, crying. I already had one mc and have no living children.

Has anybody heard from curlymikes?

I had my first appointment and a bedside ultrasound scan today. Poor DH was so nervous being there with me but it was fine of course. All is well!!! The nurse practitioner said my little blob seems to be the right size and we saw the little flicker of heartbeat! Which she said also looked great. I got my 12 week scan scheduled for May 9, the Friday for Mother's Day just like I hoped! :happydance:

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->