November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

girls... what sort of heart rate were you getting for the placenta and the baby?

Doppler arrives today and I'm excited to use it! i think ill end up keeping the sonaline b one!

just whossh in placenta which echos my own hb at 80bpm or lower.
Ive had more reading between 160-170 but seen 124 up.

Thanks :) hopefully I can find it! Seems about the right time as everyone is finding theirs! I hope this will calm my nerves a little!!

girls... what sort of heart rate were you getting for the placenta and the baby?

Doppler arrives today and I'm excited to use it! i think ill end up keeping the sonaline b one!

just whossh in placenta which echos my own hb at 80bpm or lower.
Ive had more reading between 160-170 but seen 124 up.

Thanks :) hopefully I can find it! Seems about the right time as everyone is finding theirs! I hope this will calm my nerves a little!!

Try this very helpful : https://youtu.be/WnYHyjn4Sg0

I found lil one in same spot last night about 2" below belly button slightly to left.
Go to far left will be artery

Good luck kazine.

woop at my scan appt finally! 25th at 12 :D

Thanks for the link and woohoo, you have waited long enough, glad you finally for your scan date through!!

Grrrr I hate ringing hmrc; been on hold for 15 mins already :( last time I was on hold for an hour!!

oh hmrc are a bloody nightmare! Hate when it comes to child tax renewal time.

im so excited i know time is just going to fly by.

Yey! So next Friday mummytoamber? That's not long at all, only two days after me. The letter sure took a long time to get here. They haven't lEft you much time if you needed to take time off work? Xxx

Kazine you will be in there right now! Eeeek! Waiting to hear :coffee: xxx

What is everybody up to today? I'm sat in the garden having a sandwich. F is napping and I should be getting some school work done but the sunshine is just too nice!

Hi :) I'm 8 weeks with baby number 2. Due 24th of November. I've had a scan already due to spotting at 6+4 weeks. Saw little beans heartbeat. I'm feeling pretty awful to be honest. I'm throwing up 2-3 times a day and finding it hard to keep up with my 14 month old. I didn't feel that bad with my son, makes me wonder if we are having a girl this time. I have my booking appointment this afternoon at the local hospital, they said to allow 2 hours for the appointment, I hope it doesn't take that Lind. My son will be going nuts by the end of it!

Yey! So next Friday mummytoamber? That's not long at all, only two days after me. The letter sure took a long time to get here. They haven't lEft you much time if you needed to take time off work? Xxx

What is everybody up to today? I'm sat in the garden having a sandwich. F is napping and I should be getting some school work done but the sunshine is just too nice!

I know, lets see how long it takes to get 20wk one haha.
Eek so exciting isnt their lots scans next week?

No it doesnt thankfully i run small business with me mam (has been bit neglected with me feeling so rough)

www.bumpsadaisy.me.uk

It is lovely again today i remember april last year was like 2" of snow.

:hi:

I am saying a tentative hello! Due on 16th November which was confirmed at an early scan last week. This is my third pregnancy but the last was sadly a missed miscarriage so I am keeping everything crossed this time round! Can you add me to the list please?!

Hi :) I'm 8 weeks with baby number 2. Due 24th of November. I've had a scan already due to spotting at 6+4 weeks. Saw little beans heartbeat. I'm feeling pretty awful to be honest. I'm throwing up 2-3 times a day and finding it hard to keep up with my 14 month old. I didn't feel that bad with my son, makes me wonder if we are having a girl this time. I have my booking appointment this afternoon at the local hospital, they said to allow 2 hours for the appointment, I hope it doesn't take that Lind. My son will be going nuts by the end of it!

:hi:

I am saying a tentative hello! Due on 16th November which was confirmed at an early scan last week. This is my third pregnancy but the last was sadly a missed miscarriage so I am keeping everything crossed this time round! Can you add me to the list please?!

Hi ladies :wave: congratulations and welcome to the group! :happydance:
I will add you to the front page xxx

No it doesnt thankfully i run small business with me mam (has been bit neglected with me feeling so rough)

www.bumpsadaisy.me.uk

Oh yes we did have snow last Easter holidays...how bizarre!

Just checking out your website...very impressive! What a great idea...do you enjoy working with your mum?! xxx

www.bumpsadaisy.me.uk

Oh yes we did have snow last Easter holidays...how bizarre!

Just checking out your website...very impressive! What a great idea...do you enjoy working with your mum?! xxx

Thank you :) i love it shes like my best friend so we get on fine. She and my dad are coming to visit on friday (perfect timing for scan she can babysit) i moved 4.5hrs away from them. Are you studying at the moment? x

Oh so you run the business and live so far away...sounds tricky but better you don't get under each others feet?

I'm a teacher...primary school. So I'm off for the two week Easter holiday, but I have a ton of planning to get ready for when we go back and I know if I don't do it early on I will forget what we were supposed to be doing!! :dohh: Not today!! xxx

Eeek! Found baby's HB this evening on my doppler. I got the Sonoline B. Tried the past 2 days with no luck, but tonight I got a good strong HB, around 180! Just shy of 9 weeks, much earlier than I thought I'd be able to. Yay! Love hearing that sound.

Yey! Great news too. Are you planning on trying daily?

Probably daily or every other day for a little while. Will probably push it back to once or twice a week, once I get comfortable with the fact that there's actually a heartbeat (and a baby!) in there.

Oh so you run the business and live so far away...sounds tricky but better you don't get under each others feet?

I'm a teacher...primary school. So I'm off for the two week Easter holiday, but I have a ton of planning to get ready for when we go back and I know if I don't do it early on I will forget what we were supposed to be doing!! :dohh: Not today!! xxx

Yes it has its pros/cons mainly just started it because i couldnt afford to go to work id be out of pocket.
Ooh i see lovely, be looking forward to 6 weeks off then :p i seen loads women found out about school placements today but i havent hopefully ill receive my letter in next few days. x

tumblr_n44mqp1lvt1rzr014o5_1280.png

tumblr_n44mqp1lvt1rzr014o1_1280.png

tumblr_n44mqp1lvt1rzr014o4_1280.png

tumblr_n44mqp1lvt1rzr014o6_1280.png

tumblr_n44mqp1lvt1rzr014o3_1280.png

tumblr_n44mqp1lvt1rzr014o2_1280.png

tumblr_n44mqp1lvt1rzr014o7_1280.png

tumblr_n44mqp1lvt1rzr014o9_1280.png

tumblr_n44mqp1lvt1rzr014o8_1280.png

Baby was wriggling around and everything today :D. All looks okay, so excited for 12 week scan now!!! :D Was measuring 11+5 even though I’m 11+1, so we’ll see what they say at the dating scan regarding my due date.

She gave us NINE pictures!!!

Kazine, what a little cutie! Cannot wait for my 12 week scan to see baby looking like an actual baby!!

What heart rates was everyone getting for baby? I'm not sure I've not actually found it?

Fabulous news kazine! Love all them photos too very lucky :D Looks like a boy.

I noticed on my scan appt its £5 for 1.

Ours was with a charity so the scan and the pictures are all for free :x So lucky

Baby was wriggling around and everything today :D. All looks okay, so excited for 12 week scan now!!! :D Was measuring 11+5 even though I’m 11+1, so we’ll see what they say at the dating scan regarding my due date.

She gave us NINE pictures!!!

BEAUTIFUL pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"