November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thanks Leinz :hugs: my hubby would go with me when i was pg with my LO but but with the MMC he didnt see any at all personally and with this one same thing he just saw the pics and i want him to experience the emotions also and to see growth.

Awwww... this was the first time DH didn't go. It is great to have them there. It sure is a hard experience. Especially after a MMC. But, we will go at 14 weeks and have a whole session of gender finding out experience together.

We are telling our inlaws we are just going out for date night... :haha: We want to have the news to ourselves for a little bit.

kazine, that is so cool!! Little jumping bean :D

Lovinglife- I'm in the upper midwest as well, and I had basically the same experience as you. However, when the CNM told me the first ultrasound would be at 20 weeks, my jaw dropped in horror and I said "I can't wait that long!" Especially since my last pregnanty was twins, I would die of anticipation if I had to wait that long to find out how many were in there. She said we could say my dates were uncertain, so she scheduled me for an early dating scan at 7 weeks. Then they decided that my pregnancy is high risk due to my water breaking at 31 weeks with the twins...so now I get a 12 week scan as well. Score!

I won't have a 12 week scan... Next scan is 14 weeks private gender scan.

kazine, that is so cool!! Little jumping bean :D

Lovinglife- I'm in the upper midwest as well, and I had basically the same experience as you. However, when the CNM told me the first ultrasound would be at 20 weeks, my jaw dropped in horror and I said "I can't wait that long!" Especially since my last pregnanty was twins, I would die of anticipation if I had to wait that long to find out how many were in there. She said we could say my dates were uncertain, so she scheduled me for an early dating scan at 7 weeks. Then they decided that my pregnancy is high risk due to my water breaking at 31 weeks with the twins...so now I get a 12 week scan as well. Score!

I'm sure i had the jaw drop going on also. Lucky you for the 12 week scan!! I have since talked to a few local moms and the other hospital in town does scan on your first visit and a few other times. I will be switching as I have heard far better things about the other place. But that will prob take weeks as i now have to release all my medical records and that is not a quick process apparently. They require that before they will see me since insurance won't pay for things twice and they have to make sure of what I was charged for my first apt.

Happy Easter weekend all :)

Aw Kaz....what a brill video! Congrats leinz :happydance: xxx

Enjoy the rest mummytoamber xxx

Good luck Jalanis xxx

Happy Easter!

Lovely scan pic Kazine

Congrats on the good scan Leinz

I'm so excited for my scan less than 1 week!!

My scan went great! Baby is measuring 11w3d and was wiggling a lot. I feel calm and reassured and HB was 178bpm!

My doppler came in the post today, perfect strong heart beat at around 180bpm from me counting it myself. It has made me so excited for my scan on Tuesday!

Be interesting for me to hear what you's are having off HB number as someone turned around and said me the other day 'must be another girl with it being that high'

I dont believe old wives tale and HB but my girls did both have HB over 150.

Hi Everyone,
I havnt posted for a while but i have been reading to keep up to date.
I dont want to get too excited but i think my HG might be calming down.I have had two days in the past week where i havnt been sick at all,so fingers crossed.
I have my scan on thurs which im really looking forward to
:dust:

I was a bit nervous about HB as it was roughly 120 at 7 weeks according to the lady at the scan then at 11 weeks roughly 120 again, I thought it should have quickened?

Also I emailed ASDA to ask how much caffeine was in their orange glucose drink and got this wonderful response!

Thanks for your patience whilst I have been waiting to hear from our Technical Team.

I have been advised that the caffeine content is 100mg/l.

Once again, thanks for contacting me and I hope I have helped. I hope your pregnancy goes well, and I wish you and your new family all the best.

Over the weekend, the baby event will start in our stores. It is really worth a look as there are a lot of baby items that are a lot cheaper than normal.

Kind regards

Congrats Jalanis!

I had a not so hot sleeping night. We went to bed early for a Friday night, a bit before 11. I woke up at 4 am, 5:30 am, and 8 am with either horrible gas pains or having to go to the bathroom. It's like my body is prepping me for sleepless nights with a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->