November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Can anyone explain to me how to tell whether I am hearing my babies heartbeat or the placenta. I was googling and it said that if it is a whooshing noise it is likely to be the placenta not the baby but the placenta would be the speed of my pulse. But the noise I am hearing is whooshy but at around 165-175bpm I think from counting it myself (my doppler doesn't measure the heart rate itself). Does this mean I am hearing the baby or placenta?
I have a clip on youtube if you skip to 3:13-3:20 of this video you will hear the recording I made of what I heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZNjTJNOAUs

Most defo babys heartbeat. you'll know when its the placenta because it doesn't have a duh-duh-duh more like whoosh whoosh like wind if that makes sense!

Next time you use it move the doppler around and you'll get used to all the different sounds in there (sometimes you can hear baby move!!)

Hey guys... Hey guys... Hey guysssss...

249 days to go until our babies first Christmases!

This blows my mind. The last two Christmases I was feeling rather down being childless. This one will be soooo different and soooo much better!:cloud9:

Can anybody recommend any good pregnancy and newborn books?

Lissy: and now you'll be a busy family with twins! Very cute!!!

Weird me not having December baby this time.
Comments from family were 'have good birthday celebrations(hubbys)' haha.

Live th announcement cards and hearing baby heartbeats! I am 9 weeks today, yay!

Happy Easter everyone! Next Easter will be baby's first Easter!

Im starting to get my extreme waves of sickness again bah! I had 6 days feel 'OK'

Seeing mw on tuesday need my waters checked as i keep getting green lumpy discharge, think thats sign of uti.

Im starting to get my extreme waves of sickness again bah! I had 6 days feel 'OK'

Seeing mw on tuesday need my waters checked as i keep getting green lumpy discharge, think thats sign of uti.

I hope your sickness calms down soon!!

Oh no that's sounds not nice; utis are not fun!! I had antibiotics for a water infection after results of booking appointment and then because of the stupid antibiotics I am now just getting over thrush :( it's the worst!!!

Blah.... Well I had a rough Easter. I woke up this morning feeling nauseous. I threw up while I was trying to brush my teeth, could hardly eat anything at Easter dinner and keep it down, and now I'm in bed with a nasty headache. I've mostly felt fine with the occasional wave of nausea, but today's the first day I can honestly say it was an all day feel like crap-fest. I'm just lucky everyone at Easter knew I'm preggars, cause I don't see how I was hiding that one today!!! :wacko:

I still won't get to see the baby until 14-20 weeks. :\ They're doing a pelvic exam this Thursday, but if they don't hear a heartbeat then they'll do a sonogram. Wish they would do one anyway! I'll be 10 weeks on the day.

It just hit me that this is the last Easter we will celebrate without a child...holidays are going to be so much more fun now.

Happy Late Easter ladies!

This is my scan from friday

image.jpg

11w1d baby measured 11w3d HB 178bpm!

I hope your sickness calms down soon!!

Oh no that's sounds not nice; utis are not fun!! I had antibiotics for a water infection after results of booking appointment and then because of the stupid antibiotics I am now just getting over thrush :( it's the worst!!!

thank you :)

I managed 8 days without being sick have to reset it.
Went for pee last night cough and all came flying out :/ was horrid.

God yes down side of antibiotics is thrush very annoying!

Blah.... Well I had a rough Easter. I woke up this morning feeling nauseous. I threw up while I was trying to brush my teeth, could hardly eat anything at Easter dinner and keep it down, and now I'm in bed with a nasty headache. I've mostly felt fine with the occasional wave of nausea, but today's the first day I can honestly say it was an all day feel like crap-fest. I'm just lucky everyone at Easter knew I'm preggars, cause I don't see how I was hiding that one today!!! :wacko:

I hope you have a better day today. Its terrible having it all day.

Has anybody got any of their Emma's diary packs yet? When are we supposed to do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->