November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I had a dream last night that we cut open our gender reveal cake and it was pink. I've been thinking boy this whole time but mi sister and one of my good friends dreamt that I was pregnant with a girl before they even knew I was pregnant. So maybe I am team pink...2 weeks from today is our gender party so we'll see!!

Hi Everyone,
I havnt posted for a while but i have been reading to keep up to date.
I dont want to get too excited but i think my HG might be calming down.I have had two days in the past week where i havnt been sick at all,so fingers crossed.
I have my scan on thurs which im really looking forward to
:dust:

Good to hear! ive not throwm up in a week but still having very bad days which i know if i move to much i most likely will be sick.
So many scans next werk iys so exciting

I dreamed my early scan said boy :D Even though I think girl.

Be interesting for me to hear what you's are having off HB number as someone turned around and said me the other day 'must be another girl with it being that high'

I dont believe old wives tale and HB but my girls did both have HB over 150.

I am getting between 154 and 174bpm. Baby must be very active cos I only get to listen for a few seconds! Going by the old wives takle that means it's a girl!

Is everybody finding baby right next to the placenta? Some times I struggle to get to just listen to the heartbeat without the placenta aswell :( either that or baby is already being naughty lol!!

I was a bit nervous about HB as it was roughly 120 at 7 weeks according to the lady at the scan then at 11 weeks roughly 120 again, I thought it should have quickened?

Also I emailed ASDA to ask how much caffeine was in their orange glucose drink and got this wonderful response!

Thanks for your patience whilst I have been waiting to hear from our Technical Team.

I have been advised that the caffeine content is 100mg/l.

Once again, thanks for contacting me and I hope I have helped. I hope your pregnancy goes well, and I wish you and your new family all the best.

Over the weekend, the baby event will start in our stores. It is really worth a look as there are a lot of baby items that are a lot cheaper than normal.

Kind regards

i though 120 was within the normal range?

asda does baby events throughout the year good for getting baby gates.

Be interesting for me to hear what you's are having off HB number as someone turned around and said me the other day 'must be another girl with it being that high'

I am getting between 154 and 174bpm. Baby must be very active cos I only get to listen for a few seconds! Going by the old wives takle that means it's a girl!

Is everybody finding baby right next to the placenta? Some times I struggle to get to just listen to the heartbeat without the placenta aswell :( either that or baby is already being naughty lol!!

Same here 5 sec or less must be having fun bouncing around.

To be honest im not picking up mucj of my placenta. If baby is straight under my belly button i only pick up his/her hb

To be honest im not picking up mucj of my placenta. If baby is straight under my belly button i only pick up his/her hb

My placenta is straight under my belly button, this makes me think I have a anterior placenta. baby either plays to the left or the right of it, but seems to prefer the left side! I can find it quite quickly now though!

I've told my brother and his gf and they are beyond excited it's so cute! I showed them the doppler and let then listen to the baby and they loved it!!

My placenta is straight under my belly button, this makes me think I have a anterior placenta. baby either plays to the left or the right of it, but seems to prefer the left side! I can find it quite quickly now though!

I've told my brother and his gf and they are beyond excited it's so cute! I showed them the doppler and let then listen to the baby and they loved it!!

Yes you could have, least you'll find out next week at your scan :)
Aww bless wish i had bro/sis to share times like this with.

Yes you could have, least you'll find out next week at your scan :)
Aww bless wish i had bro/sis to share times like this with.

Do they tell you at your 12 week scan? I didn't know that!

Yeah he's super excited! Do you not have any brothers or sisters?

Do your girls know now? Or are you telling them after the scan?

I thought they did. im sure i found out with youngest i had anterior. If not ask the person doing it cant see it being issue for them to tell you. Sure was noted in my notes last time. No i dont just me. Hubby has 1 brother but they aint close.

No not yet, going to after our scan though seems it will look more baby like. Just be waiting for 100 questions to follow, im not sure how i should answer them haha

tumblr_n4abd59u0g1rzr014o1_250.jpg
tumblr_n4abd59u0g1rzr014o2_250.jpg

Made our announcement cards. Eek! Telling parents/my brother and his pregnant fiancée on Wednesday/Thursday!

SCARED!

Can anyone explain to me how to tell whether I am hearing my babies heartbeat or the placenta. I was googling and it said that if it is a whooshing noise it is likely to be the placenta not the baby but the placenta would be the speed of my pulse. But the noise I am hearing is whooshy but at around 165-175bpm I think from counting it myself (my doppler doesn't measure the heart rate itself). Does this mean I am hearing the baby or placenta?
I have a clip on youtube if you skip to 3:13-3:20 of this video you will hear the recording I made of what I heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZNjTJNOAUs

Yes that's baby :D

yay thank you :happydance: I got worried after really reassuring myself with the doppler for the internet to then worry me I hadn't actually found it when that was the only noise I could hear.

If you look up other videos on Youtube you'll find plenty of baby heartbeats and they all sound just like that :D

Can't wait to hear mine! So annoyed with this bloody seller on eBay who doesn't know how to accept a paypal payment :mad:

Congrats Jalanis!

I had a not so hot sleeping night. We went to bed early for a Friday night, a bit before 11. I woke up at 4 am, 5:30 am, and 8 am with either horrible gas pains or having to go to the bathroom. It's like my body is prepping me for sleepless nights with a baby!
Definitely preparing you Twinklie I'm afraid. I remember that was the most frustrating thing when I was pg with F. I was so tired but sleeping like crap :dohh:
I'm sorry it doesn't improve, but you do get used to it :shrug: xxx

Hi Everyone,
I havnt posted for a while but i have been reading to keep up to date.
I dont want to get too excited but i think my HG might be calming down.I have had two days in the past week where i havnt been sick at all,so fingers crossed.
I have my scan on thurs which im really looking forward to
:dust:

Good to hear! ive not throwm up in a week but still having very bad days which i know if i move to much i most likely will be sick.
So many scans next werk iys so exciting
I'm glad you ladies are having less sick :happydance: fxd it's on it's way out xxx

tumblr_n4abd59u0g1rzr014o1_250.jpg
tumblr_n4abd59u0g1rzr014o2_250.jpg

Made our announcement cards. Eek! Telling parents/my brother and his pregnant fiancée on Wednesday/Thursday!

SCARED!
cute announcement...enjoy!! Xxx

Can anyone explain to me how to tell whether I am hearing my babies heartbeat or the placenta. I was googling and it said that if it is a whooshing noise it is likely to be the placenta not the baby but the placenta would be the speed of my pulse. But the noise I am hearing is whooshy but at around 165-175bpm I think from counting it myself (my doppler doesn't measure the heart rate itself). Does this mean I am hearing the baby or placenta?
I have a clip on youtube if you skip to 3:13-3:20 of this video you will hear the recording I made of what I heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZNjTJNOAUs
your video is so sweet!!! Sounds like the hb to e but I've never used a Doppler myself :wacko: xxx

Loads more to reply to but I can't remember :dohh:
Can someone post the range of hb's thought for each gender?
I remember mine changing at each appointment, the midwife kept going boy, girl, boy, girl!! :dohh:
I still feel so nauseous and I think the heartburn is starting to get me on an evening already. Enjoying being 12 weeks though! Scan in 4 days :happydance: xxx

Hey guys... Hey guys... Hey guysssss...

249 days to go until our babies first Christmases!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->