November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/predictsex.htm

I was using this one. It says boy :D

This site calculates lunar age for you and has the gender predictor chart. https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

that chart is different from ones ive seen today. It says my lunar is 27 and its a girl.

this website says lunar is 26

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-calculator.php

For me it says boy either way. At the beginning I was convinced it was a girl. But now I'm guessing boy. Heart rate was 153 yesterday. (Although it use to be in the 170s).

I'm still on the fence about finding out but leaning towards being team yellow. It's our first which is why I want to wait but we do have my nephews with us and I think it would be easier for them to process girl/boy.

My 7yo last night when asked what he thought about the baby said "I'm a little nervous it's not going to be a boy." (Which is funny because we all agree we need a girl.)

Since I want a girl I'm sure it's going to be a boy (which I'm ok with too.)

My OH is I'm agreement with your DH's thinking a gender scan is a waste of time. We are waiting and getting the 4d scan at 28 weeks it gives you something to look forward to in the second half of the pregnancy.

Anyone else getting major heartburn i had it with DS but not this early!

I get major heartburn with tomatoes and milk. Luckily I figured that out in first tri and it seems to be gone. Have you tried sleeping with your head above your stomach?

I have been it does offer some relief seems everything I ear or drink causes it today need to stock up on gaviscon!

I started getting the night time throat growls last night :dohh: I think it was a bit later last time too!

The babycentre Chinese gender chart said girl (and it said girl for F's dates too), the other site said boy (it said boy for F's dates too) :wacko:

Both said boy for me, which I've felt it will be a boy all along. This probably means that I'll have a girl since I'm NEVER right on gut feelings! DH will be soooooo happy. Me, I'm happy either way (though a boy first would be my icing on the cake)

With my first, I wanted a boy so bad, I was honestly disappointed when we found out girl. But that lasted about a day. And now I'm the opposite of most 2nd-time moms, I flat don't care! I'd love to have one of each, but after having a girl who's this awesome, I'd take another one. So I don't really care.

I think DH thinks it's a waste of money too...which is why I'm not telling him when I get my scan done. I'm paying $100 but with that I get to see 4D, get a good number of pics, and I get a DVD of the entire session to take home, so DH and DD can see it too! I kind of feel bad not bringing them in the first place, but I really want it to be a surprise.

Chinese gender predictors don't even agree with each other, sheesh!

Mine says girl.... most people have guessed boy for me though. Heartbeat seems to be around 160. Hmm.

I did every single chinese predictor and they all said boy. It was right for me.

All Chinese predictors say boy for me... But not sure how to interpret that with twins. I think one boy for sure and I'm iffy about the other. Going back and forth between girl/boy and boy x2. My instincts tell me definitely not girl/girl, though according to DH that means we are having two girls because I'm usually wrong with these types of things! Lol. Baking soda test says girl, and pencil test says boy/girl.

Heat rates started high- 170s/160s. At my appointment on Tuesday at 13+1 they had slowed to 153 and 147 respectively.

Might get my scan in by Father's Day, after all! Hoping the dr can get me in June 10th, when I'll be 17 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->