November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hi Ladies i've not checked in for a while. I hope you're all doing well.

I cant believe how many of you already know the gender of your baby - congratulations :)

Hope you ladies that still have sickness start to feel better soon. I think I'm coming out the other side of the sickness now.

14 weeks today! And though I'm now in the second trimester, I gotta say I feel even a little less energetic than I did a few weeks ago. And extremely gassy. I even had to sleep on the couch last night because it was so HOT in the bed I couldn't bear it, even though it was only 66*F in my house (apparently about 19*C? Sounds really cold there!).

Went to the doc yesterday for my knee pain, he said it was patellofemoral pain syndrome, which means basically my kneecap is rubbing the wrong way and causing pain. Long story short, since there's a baby in here there isn't much to be done about it but wearing a brace and stretching it.

Oy. Second tri is supposed to be the GOOD one! :wacko:

Today is officially my first day in maternity pants. 3 weeks earlier than with my 1st. Oh well, sounds about right :)

Oh good lord, the GAS. I can't even stand to be around myself. Really it's after I eat raw veggies. So - no more raw veggies for me? Weird.

Booking my gender scan for 3 weeks from tomorrow. Man it seems like so far away, especially with so many of you ladies finding out right now! I'm hoping gender makes it seem more real. This 2nd pregnancy is strange - like I keep forgetting about it. My husband and I don't sit around after dinner at night, talking about the baby and the future and stuff. Now after dinner/bath/stories/bedtime we sit on the couch and mindlessly stare at the TV, our phones, and each other for 15-30 minutes until I get up and get ready for bed. We are DRAINED! Really waiting for that moment when it's really real.

Hi ladies, just got back from a 10 day vacation. it's exciting to see all the gender scan results and those coming up!!! Congrats to all who have found out. I'll be having mine in two weeks. Yay!!!

Mummy...i dont think the morning sickness really matters. I was worse with my LO as with her it would be an all day thing. And with this one my first tri was a bit bad right now it seems that its calming down. Hope your baby is gender you want.

My 2 week picsture, think i'm bloated off the throwing up though.

Jalanis - so far with this baby it does seem MS with ladies throughout the forum doesnt mean 1 way or another. It was massive thing when i had my girls, MS always meant it would be a girl.

Hubby really wants a boy, as 3 vs 1 is bad enough for him :haha:

soontobepreg - hope you had a lovely holiday.

dissy- i hope you can get your knee pain under control the best you can.

mariemo - i totally get you, this still doesnt feel real at all.

Attachments

• 1338581557pizapw1400777172.jpg
    1338581557pizapw1400777172.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
Beautiful bump mummytoamber!!!

Who has gender scans coming up this week and next week? Let's start guessing genders!!

Second tri starts on Saturday for me :) I've already got some of my night energy back that I didn't have before, which means I go on mini cleaning sprees when I get home from work lol.
Vomiting has eased, although I get the occasional queasy feeling and mouth full of saliva that drives me over the edge lol.
4 more weeks until my gender scan ! I'm hoping my GP books me in when I go for my next appt on June 12.

Today is officially my first day in maternity pants. 3 weeks earlier than with my 1st. Oh well, sounds about right :)

Oh good lord, the GAS. I can't even stand to be around myself. Really it's after I eat raw veggies. So - no more raw veggies for me? Weird.

Booking my gender scan for 3 weeks from tomorrow. Man it seems like so far away, especially with so many of you ladies finding out right now! I'm hoping gender makes it seem more real. This 2nd pregnancy is strange - like I keep forgetting about it. My husband and I don't sit around after dinner at night, talking about the baby and the future and stuff. Now after dinner/bath/stories/bedtime we sit on the couch and mindlessly stare at the TV, our phones, and each other for 15-30 minutes until I get up and get ready for bed. We are DRAINED! Really waiting for that moment when it's really real.
Hmm..hearing that you're going in in 3 weeks and are only 1 day ahead of me makes me hope they'll schedule me sooner! My doc is waiting until about 18-20 weeks, but I am so impatient.

I agree Mummy every pregnancy is different. Fx you get to be team :blue:

Hi Ladies i've not checked in for a while. I hope you're all doing well.

I cant believe how many of you already know the gender of your baby - congratulations :)

Hope you ladies that still have sickness start to feel better soon. I think I'm coming out the other side of the sickness now.

MishC just noticed you're in Leeds...whereabouts? Xxx

Sorry for the knee dissysunshine :flower: I hope they can find some support to help
cute bump mummytoamber...are you having boy feelings?
The thought of you whiz zing round cleaning all night made me chuckle Salu!!

Xxx

Hmm..hearing that you're going in in 3 weeks and are only 1 day ahead of me makes me hope they'll schedule me sooner! My doc is waiting until about 18-20 weeks, but I am so impatient.

I'm booking a private scan...my doc wants to do the 20 week scan as close to 20 weeks as possible, so she doesn't like to go early. So I'm doing early, so I can surprise hubby with the gender for Father's Day.

PK only feelings i have, is the feeling of sickness ahahaha!

On serious note i have no idea im totally 50/50.

I keep thinking one way then another :wacko:

Would anybody be really upset with one gender or another? My friend irl found out today she is having a boy. She already has a girl and wanted another so she was quite upset, she actually said there had been some tears :shrug:

Would anybody be really upset with one gender or another? My friend irl found out today she is having a boy. She already has a girl and wanted another so she was quite upset, she actually said there had been some tears :shrug:

This is our our first so I didn't care what we were having. For our our second I would love a girl since we will only have 2 kids and I'd love one of each but I'd obviously be happy if we had another boy

When my cousin found out she was having a boy, she cried. I was going through infertility at the time and her reaction bothered me. But now she loves her son so much, would never change him, and is preg with number 2. She is hoping for a girl, but seems much calmer and happy about the prospect of another boy.

As for me, I would love one of each, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. I'm just amazed and grateful I'm at this point, and just wanting everything to go smoothly with two healthy babies in the end. Cliche, probably.

Trying to catch up, hope everyone's sickness goes away, knees feel better, and gender scans go great!

I am doing well, crazy busy day at work and now I have a headache and need a nap so badly. But I have to drive home first, DOH. :) Had my first craving today... was driving between work facilities around lunch time so had to pick something up, and nothing but McDonalds would do! Had a Big Mac and fries, so bad for me, but soooo goooood! I have been eating all veggies and fruits and such so I don't feel bad about one splurge. :)

I really think I would be happy with either gender, it's my first. To me there are pros and cons on all sides. I'd love being a boy mom I think... seems like a little less to worry about when they are teenagers!!! But girl stuff is so cute. We'll see how I feel end of June when they actually tell me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->