November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Our baby is growing perfectly, glad to know sickness(plus bad diet) still isnt hadnt effect his/her growth :D

Our baby is growing perfectly, glad to know sickness(plus bad diet) still isnt hadnt effect his/her growth :D

Did they do it in 2d first and then switch to 3d? I'm intrigued to see how they are gojng to do mine on Tuesday

Yes they have to get view in 2d then switched to 4d. I wasnt expecting a wriggler so pics didnt come out as good as i was hoping.
Only booked it yesterday haha. Wait to 20w seems ages (twisted hubby arm with its last time ill ever get to see a baby at this stage plus never seen in 4d this early)

Mine kind of flicked back and forth between 2D and 4D a few times. Oh did I mention that on averages baby was measuring 2 days ahead, AGAIN? I've already had my due date moved from 4th November to 31st October so now baby is measuring 6 days ahead! (Measuring 7 days ahead from what she was measuring at first scan at 7 weeks! This baby will be here by september haha)

Mine kind of flicked back and forth between 2D and 4D a few times. Oh did I mention that on averages baby was measuring 2 days ahead, AGAIN? I've already had my due date moved from 4th November to 31st October so now baby is measuring 6 days ahead! (Measuring 7 days ahead from what she was measuring at first scan at 7 weeks! This baby will be here by september haha)

Sounds like you have a biggun on the way! Mine is always measuring a little behind, the date moves back a day or so at each scan and his little legs were measuring a whole 6 days smaller. That's what he gets for having a 5'2" mother and a dad who is only 5'8" (at a stretch) poor guy is never gonna be a tall one haha

My boy has always measured 3 days ahead. Really my due date should be oct 25 or 26 but I didn't change it. I figure he'll come out when he's ready due date or not lol

Dead happy won eco birth pool in box for £21. With new liner and used once :D

Laura: I think girl!

Mummy: BOY!!!

Hopeful: Girl

Becca: Congratulations! Yes, that's an obvious potty shot. :)

My baby is measuring 3 days ahead of ovulation, but a day behind EDD. Maybe you'll be moved ahead at the 20 week scan. My SIL was put forward 10 days even though her previous scans were right on.

I just paid for 2D with gender determination. I did buy a buildabear with babies heartbeat
inside.

They had me drink a cold sugar soda before I went to get baby moving.

Amber was bigger at her 20w scan so they moved me from 30th to 27th.
Heres funny thing i went into labour on the 30th she arrived morning of 31st.

I think this baby will come around first date given at my early scan the 10th.

im deffo feeling full summersalts now, sono said placenta was in front of baby face at scan so thinking may be anterior placenta after all from telling me baby was in breech, back along my right (favourited place to girls along my right)

That's awesome Mummy. I love the movements. <3

Are you feeling any flutters?

It feels great but (shouldnt be a but) i do seem to get bad wave nausea when it happens or straight after. Hoping that doesnt continue.

We're nearly into June, feels 5min ago it was Feb.

I really can't believe that we're hitting June and all finding out the genders now. Time flies..
happy almost birthday hopeful!

That's awesome Mummy. I love the movements. <3

Are you feeling any flutters?

It feels great but (shouldnt be a but) i do seem to get bad wave nausea when it happens or straight after. Hoping that doesnt continue.

We're nearly into June, feels 5min ago it was Feb.

Yup and may 30 is my bday!

Oh lovely do you have anything planned? :D

My gender scan would've been nice but no one will lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back