November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

tumblr_n673xbFnUw1rzr014o1_500.jpg

Revealed our little girl today :D

Congrats kazine! It feels amazing to know huh.

AFM we started looking for strollers but none have caught my eye yet. Hopefully one will catch it before my baby is here.

im getting quinny buzz xtra in purple.

i got another fab win on ebay mosea basket plus stand and fes blankets for 99p :D

Finally talked DH into moving his computer downstairs so that we can work on the nursery - and we've found a new home for $90k (in our town, $120k is the lower end) so now we have to decide if we should try to buy it or not! It shares a backyard with our best friends, too. I really want to go for it but doing that, going to school, AND having a baby sounds pretty crazy!

I'd go for it! Sounds amazing! And you don't want to have to move later... much easier to do so and make the baby room than doing 2.

Finally talked DH into moving his computer downstairs so that we can work on the nursery - and we've found a new home for $90k (in our town, $120k is the lower end) so now we have to decide if we should try to buy it or not! It shares a backyard with our best friends, too. I really want to go for it but doing that, going to school, AND having a baby sounds pretty crazy!

We just spent $450k on our new house! The starting price for a dump around here is about 320!!
Just goes to show the cost of living in different countries!

We announced on FB on Sunday and it feels so good to have people know! No more secrets. Now about a month until gender scan (June 27). I haven't decided if we will just have the tech tell us or if we will do some sort of gender reveal party. I have been so fatigued I don't have the energy to plan anything!

Hopeful, that is expensive! Whoa. We bought ours for $18K but it was just an empty box and we remodeled and brought it to life... $68K later but worth about 120K on the market, probably sells for about $80K

Twinkie: Eeeeee! That's my birthday. Awwww. :) I don't know when my 20 week scan is. Maybe it will be scheduled at my next appointment. I had both of my girls ultrasounds at 19+2.

I hope you have more energy!

I'd go for it! Sounds amazing! And you don't want to have to move later... much easier to do so and make the baby room than doing 2.

I know! It's almost too good to be true. Hoping there aren't too many offers on it...thank goodness for midwestern living am I right? ;)

Wow, Hopeful! 450k would buy a MANSION here. Our end-game home would cost us maybe $200k.

Houses are $400k plus around here! But New England is an expensive place to live!

Ours in Texas cost us about $250k, but we have "land" - about an acre, which is a lot of land in the Dallas metro! It's definitely our final home, though - at least pre-retirement.

So many gender scans in June! Can't wait to see that front page fill up with colors!

We just spent $450k on our new house! The starting price for a dump around here is about 320!!
Just goes to show the cost of living in different countries!

Houses are $400k plus around here! But New England is an expensive place to live!
Yea it's not only different in other countries....it's different in states in the US. I'm in New York and our house was $620k and it's not a mansion by any means

Yea it's not only different in other countries....it's different in states in the US. I'm in New York and our house was $620k and it's not a mansion by any means
Holy smokes! Though you live in a much prettier and urban area than I do. I've always wanted to live in a bigger city, but hearing the price makes me go whoooooooa lol

I know! It's almost too good to be true. Hoping there aren't too many offers on it...thank goodness for midwestern living am I right? ;)

Wow, Hopeful! 450k would buy a MANSION here. Our end-game home would cost us maybe $200k.

Speak for yourself! Haha...I'm Midwestern living here in Wisconsin, and in my city a starter home will cost you 200K+. Anything under 200K is a dump or in a less than desirable neighborhood. I also live in the highest cost of living city in Wisconsin though. I watch HGTV from time-to-time and am AMAZED by the beautiful homes you can buy for the cost of our home (around 220K) in other areas such as the south. A higher end home in my area runs 300-400Kish. Maybe not as bad as other areas of the country, but in no way anything I'd consider a bargain!

Speak for yourself! Haha...I'm Midwestern living here in Wisconsin, and in my city a starter home will cost you 200K+. Anything under 200K is a dump. I also live in the highest cost of living city in Wisconsin though. I watch HGTV from time-to-time and am AMAZED by the beautiful homes you can buy for the cost of our home (around 220K) in other areas such as the south. A high end home in my area runs 300-400Kish. Maybe not as bad as other areas of the country, but in no way anything I'd consider a bargain!

HGTV is my JAM! lol It's the only channel I watch, especially since I'm "nesting" now...I want to do everything I see on those shows.

I am in Australia near the coast, about 90mins from Sydney. We are about 20 minutes from several beaches and lakes.

Anyway guess what I just got for my birthday on Friday?! A 3d/4d ultrasound in Sydney!! So in 3 days I'll know the sex weeeee!

Wow! Houses are priced much different based on where we live...

Hopeful: That is great news. It is so nice to know. :) I've already started shopping. Although, I have a lot of girl things, I still want some new.

We all know though, you are team :pink:!

Wow! Houses are priced much different based on where we live...

Hopeful: That is great news. It is so nice to know. :) I've already started shopping. Although, I have a lot of girl things, I still want some new.

We all know though, you are team :pink:!

We will soon see! I'm a bit worried that I will embarrass myself with my reaction lol. What if they say boy and I seem unhappy as I'm shocked? What if I'm disappointed and cry? (I of course will love either sex though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->