November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Missy, I'm in Wisconsin too! :) I'm in a more rural part of the state, but I'm 30 minutes from two larger cities, so I have the best of both worlds. Our house cost about $120k, and it's 3500 sq ft, so not a mansion, but not small either!

I grew up in NY, where you can't buy a one room shack for less than $200k. :haha: The cost of living seems downright low where I am now!

This is the house we've just bought
https://m.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-maryland-116563467

Today's the day!! Only 4.5 hours to do!!

I'm in the uk so houses prices are quite expensive here; in the area I live a 5 bed is about £400-500K not sure of the exchange rate to convert to dollars though!! And we get a postage stamp sizes back garden :(

Hopeful what a lovely birthday suprise!!

So fascinating about home costs. I'm in Missouri, and it can vary to an extent even within the state. We're in our first house, and it's by no means our last. It was $130k, but just 1440 sq ft. It's in a safe area near a nicer neighborhood with bigger, more expensive houses immediately south. And some older, slightly less nice houses immediately north. Our house has some nice things about it like all brick, fairly big yard. But they also cut corners on some things inside, like cheap, hollow doors. We could get all the house we could ever want in the $250k range, but I don't expect our next home will exceed $200k. I hope we can find what we want because I look forward to the day where we're in the house we grow old in.

My OB appt is this afternoon. I think we'll schedule THE scan today. So excited!

I should be asleep now. 3 am here. But I just dreamed my 3 yo ate a battery and ughhh. Can't sleep now.

I'm in the uk so houses prices are quite expensive here; in the area I live a 5 bed is about £400-500K not sure of the exchange rate to convert to dollars though!! And we get a postage stamp sizes back garden :(

my garden is 99ft long :D im in uk we got lucky on that one.

what time is your scan? excited to hear what team your on.

Seen mw this morning ive getting referred for physio as i mentioned i was getting spd discomfort so said to get onto it straight away hopefully it'll be better managed.
Next appt is 8th july thats is when she starts listening to HB. Then monthly appt till the birth...eeek!!

my garden is 99ft long :D im in uk we got lucky on that one.

what time is your scan? excited to hear what team your on.

Our garden is a nice size but by no means huge but we also back into a field with tennis courts and a gym so we're lucky too!!

It's at 1pm; we're so excited!!

So excited for you guys having your scans !

I've got a midwife appointment today not sure if she will start measuring me now (can't remember that far back).

I've got a midwife appointment today not sure if she will start measuring me now (can't remember that far back).

measure your belly?

about 27w last time i think.
mine was just quick check bp,wee and ask if all was okay.

Good morning everybody. Can I please join your group?

I am 28, married 4 years, together 11 years, one little boy already aged 17 months. We are expecting baby #2 on 9th November - not totally unplanned, but happened much quicker than expected.

Delighted to have them so close in age but also dreading the conveyor belt of poop that will result from having two in nappies!

Welcome! i had 2 in nappies didnt find it an issue at all, my oldest was 24 months when youngest arrived.
Youve filled in 9th as was only day we didnt have anyone due :D

measure your belly?

about 27w last time i think.
mine was just quick check bp,wee and ask if all was okay.

Mine measured fundal height at 11+6 and it was 12, they didn't do Doppler til 16 wks though.

Cj: Welcome! I also had 2 in nappies and didn't find it to be a problem at all. My first two girls are 21 months apart, this baby is 22 months from my middle child.

I waited to potty train my oldest until she was a few months from being 3. It was so easy she just started going all by herself and doing all the steps. I'm very glad I didn't try earlier and waited until she was ready.

As for measurements? I had these done but I'm not sure which one is fundal. I'm still measuring ahead of ovulation by 3 days, and 1 day behind LMP. So, I think they are perfect. My fluid levels and placenta all looked good as well. This is the first in depth scan that I had.

My first scan at 8+6 just measured baby and I measured 8+4. (2 days ahead of Ovulation).

Attachments

• IMG_1701.jpg
    IMG_1701.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 9
Woke up at 3 am with back pain and side pain ... Damn everything stretching and moving around, lol. Made for an uncomfortable sleep !

Cj: Welcome! I also had 2 in nappies and didn't find it to be a problem at all. My first two girls are 21 months apart, this baby is 22 months from my middle child.

I waited to potty train my oldest until she was a few months from being 3. It was so easy she just started going all by herself and doing all the steps. I'm very glad I didn't try earlier and waited until she was ready.

As for measurements? I had these done but I'm not sure which one is fundal. I'm still measuring ahead of ovulation by 3 days, and 1 day behind LMP. So, I think they are perfect. My fluid levels and placenta all looked good as well. This is the first in depth scan that I had.

My first scan at 8+6 just measured baby and I measured 8+4. (2 days ahead of Ovulation).

Fundal measurement to me is being belly being measured with tape by mw nothing from a scan :)

Lol, nope I won't have any of those measurements until the 3rd trimester. I can't believe Hopeful had one done at 12 weeks.

At 12 weeks my Dr. usually just does Doppler, but he gave me a quick ultrasound instead. He just checked the heart rate. I will just have Doppler appointments from here on out. 2 ultrasounds, 20 weeks and 36 weeks.

Missy, I'm in Wisconsin too! :) I'm in a more rural part of the state, but I'm 30 minutes from two larger cities, so I have the best of both worlds. Our house cost about $120k, and it's 3500 sq ft, so not a mansion, but not small either!

I grew up in NY, where you can't buy a one room shack for less than $200k. :haha: The cost of living seems downright low where I am now!

Cool! I live in Madison. :winkwink:

I have to wait for a call from my Doc to schedule my gender scan...it's weird because the OB office doesn't do the sono, my general practitioner does. If I don't hear from them today, I'm calling them myself! Hoping for the 10th of June :haha:

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum! I am still getting used to how to work around this website (and what all the abbreviations are for).

I'm 20 and expecting my first baby (unplanned but welcomed!) on November 25th! For several fun superstitious reasons, I have a feeling it will be a girl. ;) I heard the heartbeat at my last appointment two weeks ago- 150 bpm. So exciting!!

Funny story from the gender reveal party...

Alpini’s godmother arrived quite late as she had work but when she got there I started showing her all of the clothes we’d bought. Then while sitting on the sofa I noticed that my engagement ring was gone! I didn’t panic at first as I knew I’d had it on that day so it couldn’t have gone far, but after everyone who was still there (about 10 of us!) had searched the floor, under the sofa, down the sofa cushions, in the kitchen, the bathroom, the garden, the sand pit, the garage, through all of my clothes and cloth nappies etc etc I started to get more panicked that it had disappeared inside the sofa and I would never see it again!

Then the godmother went through all the clothes again and found it, inside the foot of a little Hello Kitty onesie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->