November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Just the thread I've been searching for!
Got a squinter yesterday and a very faint pos this morning (pictured below)
Due to irregular periods and pcos I have no last period to go by but I got a positive opk on the 11th feb (so prob ovulated the 12/13th?!?) and got first bfp 22nd feb.
so when should I put my edd as until scan?

https://s23.postimg.org/b4s51g7a3/image.jpg
online photo storage

Congrats hopefulfor1st.

Search due date calculator into google and baby centre etc should be able to give you an EDD. That's what I done :)

Congrats hopefulfor1st.

Search due date calculator into google and baby centre etc should be able to give you an EDD. That's what I done :)

I did but they all say "last period date" which I don't have. Oh when bubba goes to bed ill have a play around with dates!

I also have had 2 miscarriages before 6 weeks in the last few months so I'm feeling very cautious at this stage!

I currently have one sweet little boy who is 13 months old x

Sorry for your losses. I think it's normal to feel this way. I know I am and OH is too.

Some of them say ovulation date as well as last period. May have to have a look around x

If you can't find a due date calculator use two weeks before ovulation as a fake first day of last period.

I think I ov 11th aswell! We'll positive on 10th and first squinter 9dpo. I found with the frer I got a darker line in the afternoon with a four hour hold then fmu.

Well I got my + on the 11th so I guess I'll say I oved the 12th?!
Actually might say the 13th to be cautious

Lol it sure is!! I done the test and got another BFP. Think it's a little darker too :)
Yey for a darker test :yipee:
Just the thread I've been searching for!
Got a squinter yesterday and a very faint pos this morning (pictured below)
Due to irregular periods and pcos I have no last period to go by but I got a positive opk on the 11th feb (so prob ovulated the 12/13th?!?) and got first bfp 22nd feb.
so when should I put my edd as until scan?

https://s23.postimg.org/b4s51g7a3/image.jpg
online photo storage
Big congrats hopeful? That's a lovely pic :happydance:
How long have you been ttc?
I just put your dates of o into the website I used and it said the 6th too so I will put it down :flower: xxx

Ok so has everybody told dh's yet? :wacko:
I've known for 24 hours and still haven't told him! :blush: so my dh was kind of unaware we were ttc!! We did the same with F our daughter, I asked him if he was ok if I just told him when I was pg so I kept all the ttc stuff to myself. That time it happened on the first cycle so it was easy. This time on cycle 5 it was harder, he kind of had an idea I think but it helped keep bd'ing now so ttc'y? Anyway it's just how I chose to get through it.
So now we are due to go to Paris for my birthday next Friday and my immediate thought was save a test and tell him there, but then I thought if he was too shocked it may spoil the trip so do I just go to Paris and have a last weekend of fun bd'ing and tell him when we get back?? My dh has a pretty high sex drive and I know when he finds out I'm pg he will be disappointed he will be getting less sex for the next 9 months, so maybe this could be a last little treat? :winkwink:
Hmmmmmmmm?? :wacko: xxx

Whoa I just had these extreme pinchy/ stabby cramps on the left below my cesarean scar! Ran to the toilet expecting blood!

I waited for a decent line then told oh so was my secret for a day.

Oh and I've had those pinching stabby pains too don't panic!

Lol. I didn't make a big deal of it since I've miscarried twice in last 6 months. I was in bed playing on my phone he woke up and I said "hi" and he said "hi" and I said "pregnant" and was like what and I said "pregnant" and he said Jesus Christ don't give a man a heart attack, and I said no, really, pregnant! And he said how come every time u start to get skinny you get pregnant lol.
But he said he doesn't even want to think about it for a few weeks to get excited and devastated again.

Yay!! Can I join? My EDD is Nov 1st.

There were no surprises here. We got pregnant through ICSI and we've been trying for four years. This is the first time I have ever seen two lines!

I had my beta on Friday which was 10dp3dt and it was 250. Feeling sooo good!

I did but they all say "last period date" which I don't have. Oh when bubba goes to bed ill have a play around with dates!

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date.php - This goes by ovulation date too and gives you a daily look at your pregnancy.

Based on my ovulation date I would actually be due 5th nov bonfire night!

But that puts me as 3 weeks and 4 days!

10DPO:
tumblr_n1cf0i53fm1rzr014o1_r1_1280.jpg

12DPO:
tumblr_n1ga3dacy91rzr014o2_r1_1280.jpg

Progression pics :)

I told OH the day of. Last month when I got PG I got a really faint IC but it was too late to go to the shop for a FRER before he got in from work so I waited until the next day.

But this month it wasn't too late to go they were just out of FRERs! I couldn't keep it to myself for another day so just told him based on the 3 IC faint positives haha. I knew I was pg anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->