November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hi everyone!

Can I join you? Loving the name I was stumped thinking what our group would be called!

I'm due 1 nov but I expect to go the full 12 days over again so as not to get my hopes up - being overdue was awful!

I've already told a few close friends but that's all. (Hubby too of course. Live 3 hrs away from parents and want to tell them in person this time!

It's sweet he keeps looking at baby pics of our lg and trying to imagine it again!

Hope everyone keeps well, this is gonna be an awesome group! We had October pumpkins two yrs ago and it's still going!

Congratulations ShineyStar , also due on the 1st November :happydance:

:flower:How are the November Sparklers doing today, many symptoms ?

Today I have headache , bigger tender bbs and a strange rash on my neck. But all in all am feeling good.

I've had a bad headache since yesterday. Bloating is ridiculous, tingly bb's, waking up really early and being tired through the day and loads of gas lol x

Had a few cramps today, kept going to the loo expecting blood but it was just discharge.

I am 3+4 today, I'm gonna try skip testing tomorrow, and test Wednesday, if I get a nice dark line ill put up my ticker!

I took a tesco test this morning and the line was barely visible I was freaking out. Went and got frer and got a nice line :) Definitely pregnant :) :)

Hi everyone!

Can I join you? Loving the name I was stumped thinking what our group would be called!

I'm due 1 nov but I expect to go the full 12 days over again so as not to get my hopes up - being overdue was awful!

I've already told a few close friends but that's all. (Hubby too of course. Live 3 hrs away from parents and want to tell them in person this time!

It's sweet he keeps looking at baby pics of our lg and trying to imagine it again!

Hope everyone keeps well, this is gonna be an awesome group! We had October pumpkins two yrs ago and it's still going!
Congrats Shineystar and welcome :hugs: I've added you to the front page! :happydance:
I was 7 days late with F but I loved it because I was trying to keep her in as long past Christmas as I could :winkwink: xxx
I'm sooo worried, stressing out big time.

3rd pregnancy, first two ending in early miscarriage... Just don't see this pregnancy happening. I'm expecting blood at any time. ugh.
oh Kazine I have everything crossed for you honey. I know this is easy to say but completely impossible to do but keep calm and relaxed. Give that little bean some deep breaths and as many positive thoughts as you can. I have a good feeling for you :hugs: xxx
Hi ladies :hi:

Not due in November (but maybe soon?)

Just thought I would offer my services. Would you gals like me to make a graphic for your group?
hey Confuzion :wave:
That would be so amazing of you. I was wondering if somebody could do that for us!! I was thinking of something with autumnal colours, less of the firework theme, maybe with autumnal leaves??
Any other ideas anybody?? Xxx

Today I have headache , bigger tender bbs and a strange rash on my neck. But all in all am feeling good.
Good symptoms BM! My boobs have finally gone a bit tender and I have terrible backache :dohh: ....LOVING IT ALL!! Xxx
Had a few cramps today, kept going to the loo expecting blood but it was just discharge.

I am 3+4 today, I'm gonna try skip testing tomorrow, and test Wednesday, if I get a nice dark line ill put up my ticker!
I might test Wednesday too and do a ticker...good idea.
Fxd for everybody! Xxx

I took a tesco test this morning and the line was barely visible I was freaking out. Went and got frer and got a nice line :) Definitely pregnant :) :)
oh gosh...scary! I suppose it's still so early for us all. I'm glad the frer behaved better for you! Xxx

Dammit I'm still the freshest bean in the group- where are all the newbies at?!

Tesco tests are like 25miu/mg and I've heard first response are as low as 8miu/mg so it's probably just too early for the tesco one :)

Yeah it was :)

At the doctors now. Are doctors tests sensitive too because don't want a negative lol but at least if it is I can show him the pics of the + tests and he may give me an early scan which would be brilliant x

Yeah it was :)

At the doctors now. Are doctors tests sensitive too because don't want a negative lol but at least if it is I can show him the pics of the + tests and he may give me an early scan which would be brilliant x

Honestly I'm not sure. When I MC'd the test came up as negative in the hospital even though I got a very very faint positive on the FRER that morning. Maybe they're 10miu/ml.

They might not even test you. Pregnancy tests are so rarely false positives, around here I find they just take your word for it at the first appointment.

are you at the drs for your booking in app Shamz? They didn't test me at mine...just took dates and asked questions, but they wouldn't let me book until I was like 6 weeks pregnant :shrug: xxx

The receptionist said that they'll do a urine test on the phone but when I got there he didn't need too. I didn't go for the booking just went to the docs to tell them so I could get the referral for the hospital :)

He said EDD is 5th nov but I think I'll keep the 3rd until the scan x

The receptionist said that they'll do a urine test on the phone but when I got there he didn't need too. I didn't go for the booking just went to the docs to tell them so I could get the referral for the hospital :)

He said EDD is 5th nov but I think I'll keep the 3rd until the scan x

Exciting ! Did you manage to get an appointment date with the hospital ?

Nope, they said they would get in touch. Probably have to wait a couple of weeks x

Hi can I join. I'm due November 2nd. Got a super faint bfp 2/19 at 10dpo had bloodwork done the next day hcg was only 13 progesterone was 16.30 super nervous they're too low. Had a second blood draw on saturday for doubling haven't gotten that back yet. I have a 16 month old who still breastfeeds and had an ectopic pregnancy with my first in nov. 2011

Hey welcome :)

Today I have had slight nausea lots of hunger, some cramping pulling sensations, sore fuller breasts, irritable and tired.

Oh yeah and a lovely dark bfp on my frer. I'm trying very hard to stop testing now. I'm still not technically 4 weeks yet so nervous doesn't cover it. Lines getting darker makes me more confident it's probably not a chemical (had one dec) but there's nothing that I can do about a later mc just enjoy being pg I guess?!

Hope we all start to feel more positive as our tests get darker and we get brave and put up tickers!

Here's a couple I just did for the fun of it:

https://i.imgur.com/RrQsait.gif?1

https://i.imgur.com/Ftdmnmz.gif?1

The images are cute! I like the sparklers :)

Congratulations ShineyStar , also due on the 1st November :happydance:

yay due date buddy!! :hugs:

oh headaches are a bit crap!
My nasuea has started, enough just to make you aware of it and its like my throat feels swollen up, I hope it doesn't come to anything!

So I just got a call from my obgyn they said my hcg was 42, so it more than doubled!
But she said it was low, but I think they're assuming I'm on a 28 day cycle but I know I ovulated late on cd 19 not the average of cd 14 hopefully everything stays ok.

Hi ladies :hi:

Not due in November (but maybe soon?)

Just thought I would offer my services. Would you gals like me to make a graphic for your group?
hey Confuzion :wave:
That would be so amazing of you. I was wondering if somebody could do that for us!! I was thinking of something with autumnal colours, less of the firework theme, maybe with autumnal leaves??
Any other ideas anybody?? Xxx

Is this more along the lines of you wanted Princess?

https://i.imgur.com/YhR2h6y.gif?1

Plus a smaller version:

https://i.imgur.com/wLWrI61.gif

I'm open to suggestions. Making these is fun lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->