November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hello Ladies,

Im due November 1st . Am married with a two year old daughter, and have been a British expat living in the united arab emirates for 7 years.

9DPO had a BFPs on digitals and booked fist appointment with OBGYN for 15th March :)

Congratulations everyone and look forward to getting to know you all !!

Congrats Reesy and babyMambo-added to the front page :yipee:

Fab lines Kazine!

Xxx

Based on my ovulation date I would actually be due 5th nov bonfire night!

But that puts me as 3 weeks and 4 days!

Which would you prefer to go with for now Apple?

Love the tickers Shamz...I'm giving it a few days I think :wacko:
It still doesn't feel real. Although today I feel really heavy and kind of stingy down below :shrug:

I'll change it to the 5th please :) with DS my original dd was august 8th then was moved to August 1st from my scan then had him on 25th July c-section so I know due dates will change.

Done Apple!

Are we happy with the name November Sparklers?? I thought because of the bonfire night connection and it looks like they used it for last years group.
Others I thought of were November Nuggets, November Noodles, November Nutmegs, November Leaves?? Any other suggestions?

Xxx

I like November Sparklers!

I liked November Leaves until it reminded me that we don't want anyone to leave the group :)

I like November Sparklers :)

I was going to wait a few days for the ticker but thought just do it anyway, hopefully it will make it feel real as I would see it so many times as I'm addicted to B&B lol x

I don't know what bonfire night is but November nuggets is plain awful!

^:haha: I was going for the idea of like little golden nuggets, but maybe not! :rofl:

Sounds like November Sparklers it is then? Bonfire night/firework night/guy Fawkes night is celebrated over here on the 5th of November in rememberence of guy Fawkes who tried to set fire to the houses of parliament in the 17th century. We light bonfires and set of fireworks and light sparklers. It's a big tradition!

I love bonfire night always have its the warm fire/ cold air, fireworks, burgers. And now babybumps!

I seem to be getting nausea quite early this pg esp evening and if I haven't eaten for a few hours. Let the constant snacking begin.

I like the name but I think bonfire night is stupid and dangerous and fireworks should be banned from sale to the general public.

Hi everyone!

Can I join you? Loving the name I was stumped thinking what our group would be called!

I'm due 1 nov but I expect to go the full 12 days over again so as not to get my hopes up - being overdue was awful!

I've already told a few close friends but that's all. (Hubby too of course. Live 3 hrs away from parents and want to tell them in person this time!

It's sweet he keeps looking at baby pics of our lg and trying to imagine it again!

Hope everyone keeps well, this is gonna be an awesome group! We had October pumpkins two yrs ago and it's still going!

I'm sooo worried, stressing out big time.

3rd pregnancy, first two ending in early miscarriage... Just don't see this pregnancy happening. I'm expecting blood at any time. ugh.

I'm sooo worried, stressing out big time.

3rd pregnancy, first two ending in early miscarriage... Just don't see this pregnancy happening. I'm expecting blood at any time. ugh.

Me too my last 2in August and December both miscarried at 4.5-5.5 weeks. So in 2 weeks ill feel much better!!

Just telling myself I'm one step closer to having a baby than someone who's not pregnant at all!

Hi ladies :hi:

Not due in November (but maybe soon?)

Just thought I would offer my services. Would you gals like me to make a graphic for your group?

Here's a couple I just did for the fun of it:

https://i.imgur.com/RrQsait.gif?1

https://i.imgur.com/Ftdmnmz.gif?1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back