November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I was a 34E pre-pregnancy and now I'm struggling to fit into 34F bras, they grew around week 8 and haven't grown since so I'm hoping they don't grow too much more!!

Just recently I started wearing maternity pants and shorts more often as it's just more comfortable. I can still wear most of my old dresses so far, although I tried one on this morning and it was way too tight in the boob area so I had to change!

I must be the only person in the world whose boobs shrink during pregnancy.Last time i went down two cup sizes to an E cup from a FF.This time i can feel that my bra's are looser than usual,so i expect the same thing is happening
:dust:

I had to buy a bigger banded bra, but I'm still in the A's...they do look like they're getting bigger, though! And my mom asked me if I was wearing a padded one the other day. :happydance: I've always been flat, so I'm enjoying some roundness lol. My cousin and her friend both had little boys last November/December, so they've given me a bunch of maternity things. Unfortunately, most of it is winter and they were much bigger-chested than I am...but there are some cute capris and wraps!

I had to buy a bigger banded bra, but I'm still in the A's...they do look like they're getting bigger, though! And my mom asked me if I was wearing a padded one the other day. :happydance: I've always been flat, so I'm enjoying some roundness lol. My cousin and her friend both had little boys last November/December, so they've given me a bunch of maternity things. Unfortunately, most of it is winter and they were much bigger-chested than I am...but there are some cute capris and wraps!

Yeah, band size will often go up too because your rib cage expands when your body is rearranging everything inside to make room for baby! But the cup part of, for example, a 34A is going to be bigger than the cup part of a 32A. So that part probably did grow too. ;)

Heartbroken my fetal doppler broke! Im just gnna live with fear again!
Oh no! Hopefully baby will be moving around so much soon that you won't have to worry!

I know i was starting to worry but then he moved :yipee:

Oh, good! Thank goodness for movements. They are the only thing keeping me sane. Too bad about the Doppler though. Is it a replaceable break or totally gone?

Doppler is toally gone :cry: the part that finds the HB doesnt work at all. I would turn it on and you could hear lots if static but not anymore.

Cjwn: How exciting! Not long now until you find out. :)

Jalanis: That sucks. The probe part costs the most to replace. Luckily, I found mine, but I couldn't find the part around my house and it was like $30 on eBay. I went looking... then decided to give finding mine another shot.

cncem, I've had good luck with maternity shorts at Ross. I have one pair for my last pregnancy that I wore for like the last 2 months with DD, and I've worn basically since 12 weeks with this one. They're magical.

I got all my maternity/nursing bras from Motherhood Maternity, or on Amazon.

My nursing bras came from Penney's, but they don't carry maternity in the store anymore, at least not at my store. :( It's a crap shoot buying bras online. So I was afraid I'd be stuck paying more this time (I still have what I had from before, but I could use some more).

I was 34C with my Lo now im a 34D and thats before i got preggo! I think i gotta measure em again because im in need of bras badly. I also shop bras at Ross, love the prices there but its a bit hard to find since the push up bras almost take over. I love the normal padding ones not the push upsnughh hate those.

Hmm... I *think* I can feel baby A every now and again. It feels like flutters or bubbles popping, about once a day right where the heartbeat is on the Doppler. I have yet to feel baby B at all though... Hope this is ok. Also, TMI, but is anyone else getting increased discharge? I actually called my doctors office cause I was a bit concerned if it was my waters... But she told me unless I was soaking a pad, not to worry. It's not that bad, but every now and again some of it dribbles on my underwear. It's clearish/greyish in color. Again, sorry for the tmi.

I'm also officially in maternity clothes as of today. So much more comfy!!

Hmm... I *think* I can feel baby A every now and again. It feels like flutters or bubbles popping, about once a day right where the heartbeat is on the Doppler. I have yet to feel baby B at all though... Hope this is ok. Also, TMI, but is anyone else getting increased discharge? I actually called my doctors office cause I was a bit concerned if it was my waters... But she told me unless I was soaking a pad, not to worry. It's not that bad, but every now and again some of it dribbles on my underwear. It's clearish/greyish in color. Again, sorry for the tmi.

I'm also officially in maternity clothes as of today. So much more comfy!!

I still have yet to feel baby :( although I really don't know what I'm looking for.
I've had increased discharge, more of the thicker creamier type. Sometimes it's a lot and freaks me out lol.

Discharge is normal ladies. As pregnancy progresses discharge increases im also in need of panty liners of for that same reason. As long as its not blood or clear discharge.

Yeah, the discharge thing is pretty gross. For me, it's especially in the mornings...I think it has to do with gravity :shrug: lol!
I think maybe I've felt my lil gummy bear before? But this is my first so I really have no clue. Just taking comfort in its heartbeat for now :) My mom never felt my sister OR me, she said we were really lazy babies.

I really wish I had a doppler. Shipping rates to Canada are absurd for some things. There is a site where I can rent one for a month for about $40. I'm considering renting it, but I'll have to talk with OH first.

Took a pic of my bump this morning! My dogs wanted to photobomb...and never mind the extremely dirty mirror :dohh: I find out gender tomorrow!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20140609_090416.jpg
    20140609_090416.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 12
Aww exciting Dissy! I feel and look much bigger and as im typing this my baby boy is moving around. Cant wait for everyone else to feel the consistent moves.

HI ladies! Just hadm y gender scan today! And I'm officialy TEAM.... BLUE!
yay!!! My baby boy was very nicely showing his parts with wide spreaded legs! head was tucked down into my pelvis ( so baby was upside down )!

We are extremely happy! Will post photos soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->