November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm jealous of those feeling movements... I don't think I've felt anything yet!

I'm jealous of those feeling movements... I don't think I've felt anything yet!
It's likely you'll feel something that at least makes you think, "Could that be??" in the next couple of weeks or so.

I've felt things off and on over the last couple of weeks that I was "pretty sure" were baby, but it took until now for it to be unmistakable. And this is my second.

Princesskell: I really didn't knwo what it was going to be ... what i know is that my partner's family only know how to make boys :p so I kinda knew it was a high chance of having a baby boy, delighted tho!

Pussy Galore: I have been today at John Lewis having a look to iCandy and the new Oyster2. They said they are both out of stock but they tend to renew it every month ? We are defo going to buy an Oyster2 ( is lighter that the iCandy and has amazing colours!) because as well we want the new Cybex AtonQ car seat for the baby ( naughty treat ) ... they said us that there is a waiting list but only for 3 weeks long the most. Anyway, as we are going on holiday on the 18th of July for a whole month I really want to try to have most of the "big things" sorted ( we live in a 3rd floor flat and my partner is not great building and putting things together, and, to be honest I don't think I will be wanting to put a cot together after 30 weeks :p

So yes! I am Pram hunting! hahahaha xxx

I always wanted an iCandy...but we went for the oyster last time and loved it! Really light and I bought a new colour pack when F was just over a year to refresh it. I will be using it again for this baby but will again probably buy a new colour pack??

My flutters have turned to more tapping over the last few days and the heartburn is picking up a notch I've been having just a really small salad every night now to try and ease it.

Xxx

Eyemom must be 18w thing mine gone crazy since starting this week.

Twinklie if i remember right its your first? wont be much longer :D

cjwn i had anterior with my second once got further into 2nd tri wouldnt even think it, i felt more movement than my first hers was at the back.

Uk bargain hunters...

Costco have offers on their pampers nappies! 72 size 1 £5.69, 72 size 2 £6.59 and 144 size 3 £13.50, also offers on bigger sizes but didn't get those lol!

Hey everyone loving all the gender results! Mine is on Monday.

I get movement everyday now it started just over a week ago. Funny thing is it is just once a day, like I have my daily quota!

Thank you ladies, that makes me feel better. No swelling in the hands or face, and when I wake up in the morning my feet look close to normal. I'll keep elevating them and I'll drink more water.

I've been feeling things that may be baby, maybe not for the last few weeks. So hopefully soon they'll be definite kicks, I'm 17 weeks tomorrow.

Here we go ladies!! Kella Marie is coming Nov. 20th!

:happydance: :cloud9:

Attachments

• 10006110_10152513265123828_8218392981824807498_n.jpg
    10006110_10152513265123828_8218392981824807498_n.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 29
I've been feeling little bubbles in my belly which are baby I've been told. When we had the last ultrasound, he was super active!

Today I've been feeling it a little bit more defined. I still second guess myself like hmmm... is that really him?!?

Thank you :) poor hubby is having a rough day with his deadbeat brother though..kind of put a damper on things for him. But he's starting to come round, he wanted a girl so bad!

Looking back through these pages, I've noticed that some of the women's signatures say what team they're on even though they haven't been active here lately...it's interesting to see that there's a few more blue and pink bumps!

Looking back through these pages, I've noticed that some of the women's signatures say what team they're on even though they haven't been active here lately...it's interesting to see that there's a few more blue and pink bumps!

Congrats on the girl! I think the blue/pink numbers will probably even out by November. Boys and their extra bits are a little easier to spot early on.

Congrats on gender scans ladies! Its amazing how new ladies are still showing up :yipee:

Uk bargain hunters...

Costco have offers on their pampers nappies! 72 size 1 £5.69, 72 size 2 £6.59 and 144 size 3 £13.50, also offers on bigger sizes but didn't get those lol!

I use aldi now, i found then much better and cheaper too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->