November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Good luck with your scan! I have a follow up scan on Wed since baby wasn't cooperating during my 20 week scan and they couldn't get the pics they needed of the kidneys and heart

Got most of the stuff cleaned out in the nursery. We had so much crap in there. We also bought the paint. We're doing one wall navy blue and the rest white for our nautical theme

Got most of the stuff cleaned out in the nursery. We had so much crap in there. We also bought the paint. We're doing one wall navy blue and the test white for our nautical theme

Ooooh, nursery decorating, how fun! I hope you share some pics as you make progress.

Now that I know the baby is a girl I basically pore over baby girl nursery inspiration any moment I have free time. I'm loving pink and aqua. I'm thnking of doing mostly pink and white bedding, with a big accent wall with a stencil like this, but in aqua:

stencil lacey.JPG

I'll definitely share some progress pics. I love looking at nurseries. Twinkle - I love pink and aqua together and I love that stencil

Thank you ladies for your kind words. I'm trying to stay positive and DH has been great trying to get more of things done at home so I can mostly rest. I probably need to stop googling this thing though as some of the women's stories are freaking me out! Though there are a lot of really good ones out there too :)

cnncem - thank you, and yes, it's possible for it to move up. From what I understand, about 90% of previa cases are resolved by the time the women reach their term, but it's also less likely for those with complete previa (the marginal and low are more likely). And even those who eventually get resolved may still experience light to heavy bleeding along the way. I feel like a ticking time bomb which may or may not explode :p Ok, enough with the dramatics LOL I'll just do the best I can and think positive, think positive, think positive.... :thumbup:

mandaa - yaaay on your scan!! Hope you get good pictures and everything is well and a-ok! :thumbup:! Enjoy!!

Got most of the stuff cleaned out in the nursery. We had so much crap in there. We also bought the paint. We're doing one wall navy blue and the rest white for our nautical theme

I LOVE a nautical theme! Blue has always been my favorite color and I've been trying to get the rest of our house have a bit of cape cod feel to it. Navy blue and white together just looks sooo nice, and clean, and... beachy lol :)

Rame, fingers crossed it moves up then, I've had friends with pp and they've all had great outcomes.

Geralyn, that sounds so pretty!! I don't have another room to do a nursery, I have 2 kids and they each have their own room, and Macie will be in me and Hubby's room for awhile. But we have a huge bedroom, and Macie will have her own corner of it, so I plan to decorate the walls around her crib.

Good Luck Mandaa!! Yay, 20 weeks! We're all about halfway there now (although some are farther along). After wednesday (my official 20 weeks) I'll start counting the weeks down, lol. Only 19 weeks to go!! And these 19 weeks have gone by fast, and no complaints so far, so here's to a happy and healthy 19 weeks left for us all!! Cheers!! And we can drink to it after baby comes, lol.

I am feeling really huge all of a sudden... I feel like my bump is getting bigger by the day

Me too Geralyn, anyone else gaining about a pound a week now? I feel like my weight gain is a runaway train, ugh.

I just finished my prenatal pilates on a stability ball and I reccomend it big time for everyone out there. It stretches all you muscles, and especially your back muscles that are working overtime to support your belly,its great!! I break out a mild sweat which makes me feel like I'm doing something. It's really good for your pelvic, abdominal and hip muscles to strengthen them for pushing when the time comes. Maybe I won't have to have forceps to pull baby out this time. And most of all it gives me a sense of doing something to hopefully not gain too much weight, as I've already gained the recommended amount for the entire pregnancy for my bmi already :(.

Rame, Sending love your way. Sending positive thoughts that the placenta moves out of the way for a happy rest of the pregnancy. Sorry you are going through that though :hugs:

AFM: I've also been feeling super pregnant lately. We've been doing some travel, and by the end of the day, my poor body is just broken :haha: It makes me feel so out of shape, but I know it's just that things are so loose already. I've been walking for 30+ minutes almost every day, and that is nice. Other than that, not a whole lot going on. Sleep's been tougher, but I think that's because the sky starts to brighten around 4am... bleh :coffee: :haha:

I finally gained a pound over my pre pregnancy weight and feel like I definitely look more pregnant. I feel so much better when DH and I walk, sometimes life just gets in the way. Of having time to walk, but I always regret missing it. I need to try and actual pre-needle workout routine like Pilates or something, that is a good idea.

Had ultrasound today at 20 weeks and we are team.....:blue: Everything looked great but he was snuggled in and didn't want to cooperate so the tech could get all the heart pics she wanted so I will have to go back and have another u/s. Now we can start buying stuff. SO excited. Df said all along it was a boy and he was right.

Had ultrasound today at 20 weeks and we are team.....:blue: Everything looked great but he was snuggled in and didn't want to cooperate so the tech could get all the heart pics she wanted so I will have to go back and have another u/s. Now we can start buying stuff. SO excited. Df said all along it was a boy and he was right.
Awwwww congratulations on the blue bump!...I will update the front page, it's pretty even at the moment!

Tiger I am soooooooo pregnant today, it is suddenly such an effort to move!! It's just suddenly popped out today! :blush:

Cjwn awwwwww cute little boy baby vests!! :cloud9: don't worry about the name, you have plenty of time. We didn't name F until after she was born and we were home from the hospital and we were both super picky!! You have to be picky and you have to be sure, it is such an important thing!

Xxx

Congrats on the boy Lovinglife! My son is super awesome and I'm so glad I had him.

You've only gained a pound Twinklie!?!? Whoa, I'm super jealous! Lol.

Cjwn, it'll just come to you, don't stress about it. I've chosen all of my kids names with no input from everyone else, and they all just came to me. I loved shopping for little boy things.

I wish I could do walking, but it's Hot in Texas! About 90 degrees out right now, or feels like it anyway, and so humid. I break into a sweat just popping out to my mailbox, but I know I need to get out there and get some cardio. I thought about going after dark, and taking my dog with me for safety, but she pulls so hard and I've fallen trying to walk her before, and that was before I was pregnant. I don't think I'll be able to talk DH into going with, but I'll try.

Me too Geralyn, anyone else gaining about a pound a week now? I feel like my weight gain is a runaway train, ugh.

I just finished my prenatal pilates on a stability ball and I reccomend it big time for everyone out there. It stretches all you muscles, and especially your back muscles that are working overtime to support your belly,its great!! I break out a mild sweat which makes me feel like I'm doing something. It's really good for your pelvic, abdominal and hip muscles to strengthen them for pushing when the time comes. Maybe I won't have to have forceps to pull baby out this time. And most of all it gives me a sense of doing something to hopefully not gain too much weight, as I've already gained the recommended amount for the entire pregnancy for my bmi already :(.

I didn't gain any weight until 18 weeks but I have been steadily gaining 1lb a week since. But if I keep that rate up for the rest of my pregnancy I will only gain 22lbs and I would be over the moon with that!! Fingers crossed!! My mum gained 42lbs with me and my sister and we are very similar in terms of weight and build normally so I was expecting to gain around that much, it could still happen I suppose though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->