November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Do you ladies remember where you were feeling movements at about 18 weeks? The doctor said my uterus should be up near my belly button when I visit him on the 9th of this month, but I feel most of the movements about three inches below my belly button still.

Im still feeling movements below my belly button as well. I believe my placenta is on my left side as it's harder than the rest of my stomach.

My placenta at the front has made my belly softer than when it was behind??:shrug:

Cute pictures pussy galore!!

Xxx

A hah, I have no clue if it's the placenta making my.left side harder. I just know that's where it was at my 16 week appt lol, unless it's something else. All this stuff is new so not sure what it's suppose to feel like !

I want to try and make my first baby quilt, so I cut and pasted some fabrics I found, and I need help choosing the best combination. So far the room is a painted a light purple, kind of a lavender with a slight hint of pink, and the armoire is a very pale blue (my husband refuses to repaint the armoire). I have attached a picture of the room as is, and then a few quilt pattern ideas. Which one do you like?
baby room.jpg b quilt pattern 1.jpg

b quilt pattern 7.jpg b quilt pattern 8.jpg

b quilt pattern 9.jpg

P.S. Sorry my post is so big :blush:

I want to try and make my first baby quilt, so I cut and pasted some fabrics I found, and I need help choosing the best combination. So far the room is a painted a light purple, kind of a lavender with a slight hint of pink, and the armoire is a very pale blue (my husband refuses to repaint the armoire). I have attached a picture of the room as is, and then a few quilt pattern ideas. Which one do you like?

P.S. Sorry my post is so big :blush:

I like the one with 3 different fabrics in staggered vertical rows. Or the 4 the one if you're counting left to right top to bottom. Cute color scheme noatter what.

Eeek! Ladies... It's official! I get to play for both teams!!! :blue: :pink: :oneofeach: coming our way!

I had a small amount of spotting yesterday and called my doctor today. She had me come in just to be on the safe side and I got a surprise, unplanned ultrasound and confirmed genders! Most importantly, the spotting is likely not pregnancy related- I have a little water filled cyst right inside my vajayjay (nothing much to worry about) that was likely causing the minor bleed. TMI alert! My cervix looks good and is nice and closed, so phew! That was my worry yesterday.

But yes... I feel confident enough now, so PK you can update babies genders on the front page. :cloud9:

Yay for one of each Missy!! That is so cool!

Lovetoteach, I like the last one with the big lavender butterflies.

PG, great scan pics!

Anyone else feel like maybe their boobs are leaking? Yesterday I looked in the mirror and noticed two big circle spots of wetness where my nipples are. I thought it odd it's early for that isn't it? But I can't imagine anything else getting me wet, like water from dishes or spilled drink being right there.

Now my biggest problem is getting DH on board with my girl name of choice! He's not 100% sold. We agreed right away on boy names, but omg is he putting up a fight for every girl name I love! Oy, men. He hasn't been the one planning his children's names since he was a child like I have, and he has yet to come up with a suggestion of his own, so it's a bit frustrating/annoying. Just give in already, dude! :haha:

Yay Missy how fun!!!! DH jus started talking names again and to my surprise actually found some we agree on! I was expecting a lot of arguing. Now I think I am the commitment phobe not wanting to commit yet! Haha

One of each, how exciting!

Today after my 20-week appointment I got to see the different birthing rooms at the birthing center where I'll deliver. The bathtub in the room I liked best makes me think I should at least learn a little more about water birth just in case that tub is as comfortable as it looks.

Yay for one of each! So exciting

One of each, how exciting!

Today after my 20-week appointment I got to see the different birthing rooms at the birthing center where I'll deliver. The bathtub in the room I liked best makes me think I should at least learn a little more about water birth just in case that tub is as comfortable as it looks.

I wish there was a tub where I am delivering

Do you ladies remember where you were feeling movements at about 18 weeks? The doctor said my uterus should be up near my belly button when I visit him on the 9th of this month, but I feel most of the movements about three inches below my belly button still.

I am just not feeling movement under my belly button and it's not fully underneath all the way yet. My dr said that the top of uterus should only be just at the belly button @ 20 weeks so I wouldn't be too concerned as you're only 18 weeks. I also checked several of my pregnancy books just now and they say the same thing about 20weeks. I'm sure there are always exceptions to the rule so some may have it happen later or earlier. I hope you find some peace and not worry yourself crazy until your next apt. :hugs:

I am one of those exceptions to the rule... at my 16 week apt with the mw, the top of my uterus was already just under my belly button! The mw was rather surprised but didn't seem concerned.

Congrats Missy - you must be thrilled!? :)

I am just not feeling movement under my belly button and it's not fully underneath all the way yet. My dr said that the top of uterus should only be just at the belly button @ 20 weeks so I wouldn't be too concerned as you're only 18 weeks. I also checked several of my pregnancy books just now and they say the same thing about 20weeks. I'm sure there are always exceptions to the rule so some may have it happen later or earlier. I hope you find some peace and not worry yourself crazy until your next apt. :hugs:

I am one of those exceptions to the rule... at my 16 week apt with the mw, the top of my uterus was already just under my belly button! The mw was rather surprised but didn't seem concerned.

Congrats Missy - you must be thrilled!? :)

My uterus was at my belly button at 16 weeks too. The student midwife couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler as she was looking way too low down! The midwife took over and found it immediately when she moved the Doppler higher up.

I still feel movements below my belly button now, none as high up as my belly button.

I pretty much feel kicks all over since he started moving more. This morning he woke me up with kicks on the lower left side.

Congrats on all the new gender reveals :)
One week tomorrow until my 20 week scan, and hopefully baby cooperates so I don't have to pay for a private gender scan !

Feeling lots of flutters since I woke up this morning. OH said he felt something last night, but I don't think so, lol. I can't wait until actual kicks start happening.

I feel most kicks above my belly button now and that's where I can see them too! I think she's still head down like at the scan! Can't believe I'm nearly 22 weeks, it's flying by!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->