November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Haha. I have them every day with my sandwich, and I wanted a grilled cheese and had no chips !
I'm getting a lot of cramps today, it's getting quite annoying. Not sure if it's from the walk yesterday or just RLP.

I had no idea how much effort putting up a little tike car is...

And soon I'm off to antenatal fitness!

We had our gender reveal party over the weekend and we are officially team.....:pink:!!!!! I posted a few pics below. :)

We had such a wonderful time at the party. And I am on :cloud9:

As you can see I was a TAD excited...jumping up and down. I thought it was a boy. Haha!

Attachments

• ultrasound banner.jpg
    ultrasound banner.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 18
  • tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 14
  • spread.jpg
    spread.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 15
  • before the reveal.jpg
    before the reveal.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 17
  • It's a girl.jpg
    It's a girl.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 35
We had our gender reveal party over the weekend and we are officially team.....:pink:!!!!! I posted a few pics below. :)

As you can see I was a TAD excited...jumping up and down. I thought it was a boy. Haha!

Your reaction is priceless. Congrats on team :pink:

Congrats on team pink mwel! Cute reveal!

I had my go back ultrasound this morning for a picture of the heart they missed last time. She is still a girl and I got some cute pics. :happydance:

ArmWave071414.jpg

FaceandFeet071414.jpg

SimpleProfile071414.jpg

Congrats Mwel!! How fun, and I'd say it was definitely worth waiting to find out. Such a cute idea, I wish I'd been able to wait now, lol. Yay for a girl!!!!!

Awesome Twinklie, love those pics!!

Ok ladies, what do you think...

At my last OB appointment my doctor said the new due date was November 24th based on this new thing they measure at your first ultrasound (mine was 11 +4). Do I stick with the period date of November 28th or do I now go with the 24th?

On the bright side my Birthday's November 25th :) What a present it would be to deliver him on/around then.
I had this and was moved 8 days earlier, at first I stuck to my date which I'm pretty sure of but ave ow switched my ticker, just to stop the confusion :shrug:
23+2 gym bump! Finally feel confident again to squat at the gym and I feel amazing after it!

Feel huge for 23 weeks though!!!
Oooo thats a beautiful bump!

Bless you...congratulations on team pink :happydance:
Congrats on team pink mwel! Cute reveal!

I had my go back ultrasound this morning for a picture of the heart they missed last time. She is still a girl and I got some cute pics. :happydance:

View attachment 784385

View attachment 784387

View attachment 784389
She is adorable xxx

Thanks Missy - share a pic of the crib? Are you buying two cribs I assume? I can't imagine needing two of everything!

Haha... Yep. Two cribs, two car seats, two high chairs, two bassinets, double the bottles, clothes (since they are opposite genders and can't share)... Pretty much almost everything. We figure they'll obviously share the double stroller, a swing, pack n play, toys, etc... But majority of stuff we need double of or x2. It's a bit daunting!

Never say never (and I suppose we could change our minds down the road), but DH and I are probably one and done with pregnancy and babies after this, especially since we found out its one of each. Most families get one of everything and get to reuse most of the stuff with #2, #3, etc. Not us...lol, we're getting two of everything to be used ONCE. Hopefully my friends will still have babies and we'll get a lot of nieces and nephews down the line to give all our lightly used baby crap to when we are finally done with it! :haha:

Is anyone else having horrible gas? I think it may have been the broccoli I ate... But it was so good!

That happens to me once in a while. Gas pains can be soooo uncomfortable! Usually happens to me after I have a day of not eating well (not enough veggies and fruit). But sometimes it strikes randomly!

Is anyone else having horrible gas? I think it may have been the broccoli I ate... But it was so good!

Yup. It's lovely. DH LOVES it :D

He'll be like "babe, really?"

and I say, "what? It wasn't me... it was the BABY!"

Thanks Missy - share a pic of the crib? Are you buying two cribs I assume? I can't imagine needing two of everything!

Haha... Yep. Two cribs, two car seats, two high chairs, two bassinets, double the bottles, clothes (since they are opposite genders and can't share)... Pretty much almost everything. We figure they'll obviously share the double stroller, a swing, pack n play, toys, etc... But majority of stuff we need double of or x2. It's a bit daunting!

Never say never (and I suppose we could change our minds down the road), but DH and I are probably one and done with pregnancy and babies after this, especially since we found out its one of each. Most families get one of everything and get to reuse most of the stuff with #2, #3, etc. Not us...lol, we're getting two of everything to be used ONCE. Hopefully my friends will still have babies and we'll get a lot of nieces and nephews down the line to give all our lightly used baby crap to when we are finally done with it! :haha:

A friend of mine has boy girl twins and she had a hard time getting to sleep in their own beds once they switched to toddler beds. They always wanted to be together.

My gas is awful this pregnancy. I swear everything sets it off, but mostly sugar. Which I crave. UGH.

It's painful and stinky and I'm so sick of it!

My nursery bedding and curtains came in, so fun! Hoping we get the crib soon too so I can see it all together. :happydance: Of course we have painting to do first which will take a while to figure out.

Twinklie, how fun! Nursery decorating is so great, I hope you and your hubby enjoy it.

My MIL is going back to work FT in October, so she told us that whatever projects we need done before baby, we need to get done before then! So that puts a little rush on things (although I wanted to be done by October anyway).
I have 2 bedrooms to paint, plus I really really really want our front rooms (formal dining room aka playroom, entryway, and formal living aka DH's office) painted as well. Wonder if she'll be willing to help me with all of that???

I haven't experienced crazy gas yet, well unless you count burping a lot more lol.

I've been getting a crazy increase in mucus the past few days though, lol.

I've also forgotten to take my prenatals for like 3 days :S Just sent OH a text to remind me tonight to take them !

I need to pat myself on the back for a moment...I just went to get lunch, and I REALLY wanted a side of french fries and a cookie. However, I went with the side of roasted veggies and a big delicious fruit salad.

Yay me! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->