November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

What kind of prices are you ladies finding on newborn sessions? I got a few quotes and the range is huge. And none of them seem to offer up a CD of all the edited photos, and then somehow I feel like a jerk asking as I know they want me to buy their high priced prints.

One photog was $75 for the session, another started at $350 for just the session... yikes!

We probably won't get professional photos at all because of the cost. We are having twins, which doubles the costs of a lot of things and I can't work for probably six months so finances will be very tight.

Right now I'm researching how I could work from home but there are a lot of scams out there offering work and taking your money.

Newborn pictures with my wedding photographer, who also did my boudoir shoot, engagement shoot, and will be doing my maternity pictures, are $150 for a 90 minute session. That includes a USB with rights to all the photos she takes and edits.

My photographer charges $300/$325 (weekday/weekend) for a 1-hour session with 12 hi-res edited digital images. For $425/$450, it's 2 hours and 20 digital images. She's pricier than some, but her work is stunning. The best I've seen. She got my kid on the cover of a magazine this last spring - she's really, really amazing.

And at first I kind of balked at the idea of only getting a limited number of pictures, but then I realized - I got about 50 pics from my maternity session, and about the same from my daughter's newborn session. I printed and frame 1 maternity pic, and 3 newborn pics. With more limited options, she can (with her photographer eye, and not me with my mom eye, where every picture is amazingbecauseitsmybaby) pick out the best ones for me. And then I have less to weed through. And they'll really, actually be amazing.

BTW, since when is a pomegranate bigger than a banana?
Someone at thebump.com needs to review the produce section again...

For anyone due on 31st Oct.. (and living in greenwich mean time zone..)

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...0=136&fg1=d390c2&fg2=99dbd4&msg=Viability+Day

:D

Ah congratulations Salu! I was sure you were having a boy...I am wrong every time! I will update you on the front page xxx

Congrats Salu! Same LMP EDD! Found out the same day and both having girls! <3

Congrats!!!

Kazine: Happy V DAY! Woooooooooooo!

That means November EDD's are starting Vdays today! :) x

Congrats Salu! Same LMP EDD! Found out the same day and both having girls! <3

Congrats!!!

Kazine: Happy V DAY! Woooooooooooo!

That means November EDD's are starting Vdays today! :) x

Ooh exciting! V day is such a big milestone :)

It's hard to believe that we all pretty much have 4 more months and our little ones will be here !

It's my 5th wedding anniversary today. Can't believe how time flies. We're also leaving for vacation today...first to Chicago then to the Bahamas on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->