November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Congrats on your team pink Salu! My firstborn is a girl, and while there's drama (she's five now, so no surprises there! lol), there are also a lot of sweetness, and very fun momma and daughter bonding activities.

Geralyn, how fun! Happy anniversary! I wish I could travel, but I'm restricted on a lot of things right now, including long travels. Let us know how it goes! I will live vicariously through you tee hee

On the question of work, I will work for as long as I can, typically here they let you off two weeks before your due date. But because of my complete PP, and it doesn't resolve by my third trimester, I will likely have a scheduled c section earlier on at my 36 or 37 weeks. So even though I'm due Nov 8, I will probably be off work by mid October, and give birth around that time, eek! I'll be one of the early ones!

Happy V day Kazine! I can't wait for mine next week!

Happy Anniversary Geralyn! I hope that you have a great time on your vacation.

Yay for V-day Kazine!!

I also hit V-day yesterday :happydance:

Hurray for V day Kazine and Tulip, only 2 and 1/2 weeks till I'm there.

Happy Anniversary Geralyn!

AGH My hip hurts so bad today T^T Can't stand, walk, or lay down and im so tired...

Ok ladies, what do you think...

At my last OB appointment my doctor said the new due date was November 24th based on this new thing they measure at your first ultrasound (mine was 11 +4). Do I stick with the period date of November 28th or do I now go with the 24th?

On the bright side my Birthday's November 25th :) What a present it would be to deliver him on/around then.

TMI - but after DTD last night (me on top) my right leg (very top inner where it meets my body) is killing me this morning. It hurts to walk. Maybe because of loosened ligaments?? Ugh

G, I think loosened ligaments/joints are to blame for that. There's a lot of stretching at that inner thigh when DTD, so I can imagine why it would be hurting today!

So I woke up this morning with an itchy belly button and I thought maybe I had a bug bite. Turns out my belly button piercing home (which has been closed for TWO YEARS since my first pregnancy) is infected! No idea how that happened. Maybe the stretching caused skin to break in there?

I put some peroxide on it and it looks a lot better, I just think it's strange to get an infection after over two years.

So I woke up this morning with an itchy belly button and I thought maybe I had a bug bite. Turns out my belly button piercing home (which has been closed for TWO YEARS since my first pregnancy) is infected! No idea how that happened. Maybe the stretching caused skin to break in there?

I put some peroxide on it and it looks a lot better, I just think it's strange to get an infection after over two years.

Good to know. I took my piercing out in the first tri, so I'll keep an eye on mine.

23+2 gym bump! Finally feel confident again to squat at the gym and I feel amazing after it!

Feel huge for 23 weeks though!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Love it Laurarebecca!! Beautiful bump :)

Geralyn, yes it's probably from the relaxin in your joints loosening them up.

I had the Worst ever charlie horse this morning when I turned over in bed. I cried out and woke up my poor husband who helped rub it out. I get those alot. And other aches and pains, round ligament pain Sucks!!!

So my car is in the shop until tomorrow because it decided to overheat last night. And being pregnant I got a craving for dill pickle chips which I've been eating religiously lol. The grocery store is a 30 min walk to and from. OH is watching the world cup so I walked in the heat. Now everything hurts lol and I'm a hot mess !

I also took my navel ring out in first tri so I will have to watch it!

Super cute bump Laurerebecca!

Salu and geralyn, time to rest up for sure!

We picked out our crib this weekend (attached) and my Mom bought it for us since it was on sale. So excited!

image.jpg

Salu! That must have been a major craving!! Haha

Yay for the crib, twinklie! I have mine picked out but haven't purchased yet. So exciting!

Thanks Missy - share a pic of the crib? Are you buying two cribs I assume? I can't imagine needing two of everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->