November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

My husband felt a tiny kick last night! Here are my 22 week bump pics, one from the front and one from the side.

Attachments

• 22 weeks front.jpg
    22 weeks front.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 22 weeks side.jpg
    22 weeks side.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
Putting together the nursery, bit by bit! Have to wait for student loans until I get the crib, but I've been buying little things here and there. I made the mobile for $15! It needs one more smaller ring on the inside to be done, but it's a work in progress :) My mom and sister made the name wall, it's HUGE and takes up the entire wall! The frames are from the Dollar Tree, and I printed off the middle print and cut out two pages from "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein for the smaller two. They're all his poems, "Listen to the Mustn'ts", "Hug of War", and "The Land of Happy". Next project is a window seat made out of a long bookshelf...it just needs legs and some upholstery :D

That mobile is amazing ! Love it !

I wish our coupons here in Canada worked the same way as they do in the States. You get your coupons doubled and then extra savings from the store. We're lucky if we can use two of the same coupons during the same transaction, lol. Although we are Blessed ro price match and use coupons so that helps !

No stores around me double anymore :( First Kroger quit the doubling and tripling now Albertson's stopped it too. Well, I take that back, Tom Thumb still doubles one like coupon, but they are too expensive to shop there in my opinion. One per transaction? Are you sure the cashiers are not just confused on the "one per purchase" bit in the fine print. I hate that and wish manufacturers would stop saying that, maybe instead say "one coupon per product purchased" or just one coupon per item or something like that. Alot of stores around me are limiting coupons to 4 like coupons per transaction too. We have walmart that price matches and accepts coupons too, so that helps. Every little bit helps!

Stupid TLC show Extreme Couponing made me believe everyone got that in the States ! haha.

I wish our coupons here in Canada worked the same way as they do in the States. You get your coupons doubled and then extra savings from the store. We're lucky if we can use two of the same coupons during the same transaction, lol. Although we are Blessed ro price match and use coupons so that helps !

No stores around me double anymore :( First Kroger quit the doubling and tripling now Albertson's stopped it too. Well, I take that back, Tom Thumb still doubles one like coupon, but they are too expensive to shop there in my opinion. One per transaction? Are you sure the cashiers are not just confused on the "one per purchase" bit in the fine print. I hate that and wish manufacturers would stop saying that, maybe instead say "one coupon per product purchased" or just one coupon per item or something like that. Alot of stores around me are limiting coupons to 4 like coupons per transaction too. We have walmart that price matches and accepts coupons too, so that helps. Every little bit helps!

Stupid TLC show Extreme Couponing made me believe everyone got that in the States ! haha.

hahahaha only some store offer doubling and stuff... it's not that easy to coupon. It can really become a full time job easily. I'm trying to get back into it, because you can really save so much money. I'm a member of some facebook couponing groups in my area and also a member of online couponing sites... all of which are super helpful.

Putting together the nursery, bit by bit! Have to wait for student loans until I get the crib, but I've been buying little things here and there. I made the mobile for $15! It needs one more smaller ring on the inside to be done, but it's a work in progress :) My mom and sister made the name wall, it's HUGE and takes up the entire wall! The frames are from the Dollar Tree, and I printed off the middle print and cut out two pages from "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein for the smaller two. They're all his poems, "Listen to the Mustn'ts", "Hug of War", and "The Land of Happy". Next project is a window seat made out of a long bookshelf...it just needs legs and some upholstery :D

Thank you! It's made from scrapbook paper, thread, yarn, and embroidery hoops. Incredibly easy, but very time consuming. It's all I want to do though!

I must be in the minority here. I have no desire to coupon! I can make a lot more money working at my job in the time it takes to coupon. Since I work hard I just want to keep grocery shopping as easy and simple as possible. I always dread it!

Oooh I hate that show, with a Hatred that is... extreme, lol. I feel like it gives alot of people a false (big time) sense of couponing, and some of those coupons I don't believe where even real, or at least unatainable, that show is fake. A lot of stores starting tightening up their coupon policies after that show, and the influx of everyone trying to get deals like they saw on tv. I think that show ruined it for the rest of us. They also did things that were blatantly wrong, like showed people using both paper and electronic coupons on the same item.

Yay 24 weeks! And baby has been awake for more than 30 mins already..

I don't think couponing is that big over here? I mean we sometimes get money off vouchers with things we buy but not like a big thing that would take any time up?

It's a gorgeous sunny day here today and it's my day off :yipee: shame dd is being cheeky and we keep having to come inside to calm down :growlmad:

Thank you! It's made from scrapbook paper, thread, yarn, and embroidery hoops. Incredibly easy, but very time consuming. It's all I want to do though!

I love the name design too. I want to do something like that for our little, but first we need to pick a name, lol. I think I may try to use fabric to cover the letters.

I love the name design too. I want to do something like that for our little, but first we need to pick a name, lol. I think I may try to use fabric to cover the letters.

Thanks :) Fabric would be really cute! Originally the name was going to be in different sizes and materials, but my mom and sister made it and didn't really get that memo, so went with the same size and font. I don't mind though! I love making things for the LO because it seems so much more heartfelt.

Lovely bump- you look about the same size as me. Though I don't have a mirror that I can look at it in so it might be bigger by now!

Anyone else struggling with this heat ? Blergh

Lovely bump- you look about the same size as me. Though I don't have a mirror that I can look at it in so it might be bigger by now!

Anyone else struggling with this heat ? Blergh

That's a relief because I feel huge!!!

Yeah I'm say here at 9pm in best and shorts because I am too hot!!

Struggling with the heat massively! I'm feeling huge but I think it's because I'm so short ( 5ft 2) that it's feeling so heavy. We decided her name today too, so in November we will be welcoming Poppy Joy Moore - here's my 22 and a half week bump for you all! I hope everyone's pregnancy is going swimmingly :)
https://i57.tinypic.com/mkyzjo.jpg

Scheduled my C Section today! November 11th at 7:30am when I am 38+1 unless I go into labor first! Crazy.

We've decided on Winnie the Pooh theme for our girls' nursery. Any suggestions on where to get curtains and wall border ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->