November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

22 week bump!

We've had a small cool front here in Texas - it's grey and cloudy but lovely and cool. Amazing weather for playing outside!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 12
Scheduled my C Section today! November 11th at 7:30am when I am 38+1 unless I go into labor first! Crazy.
Very exciting! :happydance: that is an excellent birthday to have. Do you want me to update your due date? Xxx
22 week bump!

We've had a small cool front here in Texas - it's grey and cloudy but lovely and cool. Amazing weather for playing outside!
Wowzers you are gorgeous! Lovely bump too xxx

I'm not sure PK. 11/11 doesn't really feel like my due date to me...just when my c-section is scheduled? Maybe just leave it the 24th, as that's what it would be if I were just carrying one. I'm also not *totally* sold on the c-section and part of me wants to try naturally. I'd say right now I'm leaning 70-30 in favor of the planned section. My OB just wanted me to put it on the schedule anyway, and I can always reserve the right to change my mind.

Sorry I haven't been on the forum in a while but I wanted to update everyone that I'm having a :pink: little girl :pink: her name is Laila Aveline I found out really early at 13 weeks and it was confirmed at 20 weeks :happydance: so me and dh are really excited and can't wait to meet our little princess we will be doing a 3d/4d ultrasound in Aug so I will def. post the pics here

Very cute bump Mariemo! You look lovely. Yes, it was so nice on Friday and still nice-ish on Saturday, but today it looks like it's heating up already :(

Congrats on the girl TracyLacy!

So, I got my first "your too big" comment last night. I was a birthday party for my best friend's son and a lady said to me "I can't Believe you have 3 months left, your so huge!!". And I have more than 3 months left. Thanks lady, lol. I told her every woman is different, even every pregnancy and told her about how with my son I didn't show at all, just looked very overweight. You know, as much as I tell myself that, it's always in the back of my head that I look too big for how many weeks I am, can't help it, even though I know that is ridiculous. *sigh

Sorry I haven't been on the forum in a while but I wanted to update everyone that I'm having a :pink: little girl :pink: her name is Laila Aveline I found out really early at 13 weeks and it was confirmed at 20 weeks :happydance: so me and dh are really excited and can't wait to meet our little princess we will be doing a 3d/4d ultrasound in Aug so I will def. post the pics here
Hi honey...long time no see!!
Congratulations on the pink one! What a cute name, I will update the front page.
How have you been getting on? Xxx

Very cute bump Mariemo! You look lovely. Yes, it was so nice on Friday and still nice-ish on Saturday, but today it looks like it's heating up already :(

Congrats on the girl TracyLacy!

So, I got my first "your too big" comment last night. I was a birthday party for my best friend's son and a lady said to me "I can't Believe you have 3 months left, your so huge!!". And I have more than 3 months left. Thanks lady, lol. I told her every woman is different, even every pregnancy and told her about how with my son I didn't show at all, just looked very overweight. You know, as much as I tell myself that, it's always in the back of my head that I look too big for how many weeks I am, can't help it, even though I know that is ridiculous. *sigh
ugh horrible 'too big' comment, people should just learn no size comment is appropriate regarding a woman's bump
Xxx

My mom has gone on a shopping spree! She's addicted to those "garage sale" groups on Facebook. So today she brought over a brand new, never used bedding set with matching lamp (Carter's Jungle Jill) and a crib mattress that was never used by her friend. And we finally have a crib! It's a convertible crib with attached dresser/changing table. It's coming together soooooo fast.:haha:

The white shelf that's on the floor is a project that I'm wondering if I should continue. We're going to put lets on it and move it under the window (there's a vent on the floor so it has to have legs) as a window seat/bookshelf. The problem is, it takes up SO much room in an already small area! What do you all think?

Attachments

• 20140720_151009.jpg
    20140720_151009.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20140720_151125.jpg
    20140720_151125.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
Dissy it looks great. :thumbup: I don't think the area is too small to carry on with your plans with turning the shelf into a bench seat. Your mobile really is fantastic btw.

Dissy that is awesome!! Your nursery is coming along nicely. Can I copy your pic of the letters to show my mother in law? I want her to make me letters like that for Macie's wall, she is crafty. I won't post it anywhere if you don't mind me copying it.

I'm in double digits today...99 days to go! Just got back from our vacation to Chicago and the Bahamas yesterday. It was very relaxing. Also pretty sure DH and I have agreed on a name for our little boy. Collin David Philip... The two middle names are for both of our fathers. Those are definite ....95% sure on the first name. DH has even started calling my bump by name

I'm in double digits today...99 days to go! Just got back from our vacation to Chicago and the Bahamas yesterday. It was very relaxing. Also pretty sure DH and I have agreed on a name for our little boy. Collin David Philip... The two middle names are for both of our fathers. Those are definite ....95% sure on the first name. DH has even started calling my bump by name

Yay! Congrats on double digits and welcome back! Love the name of your little one. I think we are also like 95% sure on names. We've also been calling them by their names. :)

Love the nursery, Dissy! Mine is currently a disaster zone filled with baby crap. You are making me think I need to get a move on it ASAP! Love your mobile!

Dissy - the nursery looks great! I need to get moving with ours. DH painted it before we left. I got the crib but it needs to be put together. I got an area rug and curtains that need to be put up. I started painting the dresser/changing table. I started making a mobile and got some supplies for other art projects i'm going to make for the walls. I need to order a bookcase. So still a lot to do.

I have my glucose test on wed. Hoping I pass

Wow nurserys are looking great.

I've come down with a bug for the last three days hoping it goes soon as I'm loosing weight can't really eat and all my attention had to go into keeping hydrated (not fun with toddler)

In happier news pretty sure we have a name Evelyn not sure on middle name, perhaps Evelyn Constance after her great gran.

Dissy that is awesome!! Your nursery is coming along nicely. Can I copy your pic of the letters to show my mother in law? I want her to make me letters like that for Macie's wall, she is crafty. I won't post it anywhere if you don't mind me copying it.

I don't mind at all! My mom would be quite honored. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty much addicted to Pinterest and Project Nursery, and anything that keeps me occupied from having to do school work is first in my book! :haha:

Geralyn, I love the name Collin! Those names go so well together. Congratulations on the <99 days you have to go!

Wow nurserys are looking great.

I've come down with a bug for the last three days hoping it goes soon as I'm loosing weight can't really eat and all my attention had to go into keeping hydrated (not fun with toddler)

In happier news pretty sure we have a name Evelyn not sure on middle name, perhaps Evelyn Constance after her great gran.

Love the name Evelyn! My cousin named her daughter that. So cute

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty much addicted to Pinterest and Project Nursery, and anything that keeps me occupied from having to do school work is first in my book! :haha:

Geralyn, I love the name Collin! Those names go so well together. Congratulations on the <99 days you have to go!

Pinterest and project nursery are soooo addicting!

Geralyn - congrats on double digits! How exciting!

Apple - Evelyne is my DD1's middle name (French spelling). Such a pretty name, I love it!

All this talk of names has me wondering if it matters that I want to keep the name a secret. Is it silly to want wait to reveal that detail until he's born? OH hates surprises and keeps asking if she can at least tell her side of the family and I'm afraid it's wearing down my resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->