November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Mariemo, happy belated birthday! We have even more in common, it seems like. Are you a scorpio too?

No, I'm a Libra. Smack dab in the middle of that sign, and very much fit the definition! I'm looking at a feisty Scorpio daughter, though, and that scares the crap out of me!!! My little Leo is bad enough...

My son is a Libra :) I'm not sure when Libra ends and Scorpio begins date-wise.

Mariemo, happy belated birthday! We have even more in common, it seems like. Are you a scorpio too?

No, I'm a Libra. Smack dab in the middle of that sign, and very much fit the definition! I'm looking at a feisty Scorpio daughter, though, and that scares the crap out of me!!! My little Leo is bad enough...

My son is a Libra :) I'm not sure when Libra ends and Scorpio begins date-wise.

Libra goes until October23rd. Any babies born between October 24th-November 21st will be Scorpios. Any late November/early December babies born in this group will be Sagitarious.

I'm a Libra, so I'm biased in thinking Libras are pretty dang awesome. The seventh sign of the zodiac, special in that they are the only sign represented by a non-living object, the peacemakers, able to see all sides of an equation, able to get along with most personality types. Just all around awesome people. :winkwink::haha: I'm guessing I'll end up with two Scorpio spitfires though. :shrug: Maybe I should start researching what I am in for! :winkwink:

Oh Mariemo that is a crappy night :cry:

When does Scorpio start then? Maybe I will have a libra? My mum and brother are both scorpions and they sure are feisty!!

I'm still just feeling a bit 'off it' nothing I can put my finger on, I think maybe it's just an end of pregnancy tiredness hitting? My parents are away overnight tomorrow so I just need to get through that as they are supposed to have F when I go in? They will cancel if I start in labour before they set off but if they go tomorrow morning they will not be back until Saturday afternoon.

I love my leggings. I wear them with long jumpers, shirts and dresses, always just covering my bum!! Xxx

Scorpions are oct 23-nov 21 I think...
I'm a Scorpio! Birthday on the 27 of this month! Super feisty! But passionate! Lol

When does Scorpio start then? Maybe I will have a libra? My mum and brother are both scorpions and they sure are feisty!!

I'm still just feeling a bit 'off it' nothing I can put my finger on, I think maybe it's just an end of pregnancy tiredness hitting? My parents are away overnight tomorrow so I just need to get through that as they are supposed to have F when I go in? They will cancel if I start in labour before they set off but if they go tomorrow morning they will not be back until Saturday afternoon.

I love my leggings. I wear them with long jumpers, shirts and dresses, always just covering my bum!! Xxx

I'm a Scorpio! Birthday on the 27 of this month! Super feisty! But passionate! Lol

What!?! We have the same birthday!! Haha, I knew I liked you :)

I tried to come on here yesterday but OH was a bit freaked out after my doctor's appt yesterday and asked me not to come on here.

I had my growth scan yesterday. Everything looked great, and he's head down. He's been so active since though because I think he's a bit mad. He doesn't like when they use the doppler, and now that he's completely ran out of room, he couldn't get away from the tech pushing the transducer into my belly. She didn't give any indication on his size other than we figured he has run out of room. She also said "hopefully you know what you are having" because he was all curled up.

Then I go to my doctor's appointment afterwards. Had my group b strep test, and everything was great. Except my bp was 143/92. They checked it three times, and each time it was elevated. She checked my ankles (which she has known I've had swelling there off and on, especially later in day), but then says to me "I can't admit you alone on the bp, so we are going to have you come in for twice weekly NSTs. We have to keep an eye on it, or we may need to induce you".

So OH is freaked because of this. I said this is the first time it's been elevated and (according to the doctors) I'm 36w2d today, so I think everything should be fine. I've also got the next four weeks for doctor's appointments scheduled (more for work, than anything else). Part of me is kind of happy to have the NSTs, because I have a feeling I've been having contractions of some sort. I've been feeling off myself for about a week now, and lately I wake up with lower back pain, and through out the day I feel crampy. I never felt this with DS1, and with the one time I had a NST (at 40w5d), the nurses said to me, "you are having a big contraction, do you feel that?" I looked at them and go "no".

So I have a feeling I may be having an October baby. So I really need to get my butt in gear and get things done. Baby clothes are washed, so now I just need to pack my bag and baby's bag. We also need to get the pack 'n play this weekend, and have OH put the car seat in his car.

Hehe!! Maybe we will have our babies on the same day too!! :happydance:

Baby boy weighed 5lb 7oz at 33+6 at the growth scan,so if he holds out till the 38 weeks c section date i reckon about 7lb 5oz.My DD was 8lb 6oz at 40+2,and i had mild pre eclampsia with her.
Im getting very excited but very scared,i really want to keep him cooking till 38 weeks.
If he is born on the 23rd oct he will be on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio,and we will have to see what official time he is born to work out the exact sign.He will be born 3 days after his dad,and on the same day as the footballer Pele (which daddy is very happy about!)
:dust:

Apparently Scorpios are a challenge to parent as they are so strong willed and independent!! I remember my younger brother definitely was!!
They are also super ambitious too and most are very successful in life as they push themselves so hard!

All our babies will be horses in terms of the Chinese zodiac! I'm a rooster and apparently they are really compatible :wacko:

Sorry oh was freaked out selaphyna. Glad you are nice and calm :hugs:

Selaphyna, it's amazing how we are able to be the rocks for both parties involved, isn't it? My dh reacted the same way when we discovered our issues, but everything is going alright so far. I know what you mean about the crampiness/no contraction feel, too. They told me I was 4cm dilated and asked if I'd been feeling contractions...nope! Still no clue what those feel like.

Hope everything goes in your favor :flower:

Hehe!! Maybe we will have our babies on the same day too!! :happydance:

I was just saying that to oh last night, and what if we both have them on our birthdays!!

Apparently Scorpios are a challenge to parent as they are so strong willed and independent!! I remember my younger brother definitely was!!
They are also super ambitious too and most are very successful in life as they push themselves so hard!

All our babies will be horses in terms of the Chinese zodiac! I'm a rooster and apparently they are really compatible :wacko:

They are also fiercely loyal and determined and will make great doctors lawyers etc. I was a pharm tech and loved it, but they are jealous possesive and manipulative. OH is a pices and we get along great. Oldest daughter is a gemini and does have two personalities it seems, she can be so sweet and so mean at different times. My son is a libra and I love him, he is a great kid, very caring, compassionate and sensitive to others feelings.

CNCEM- we definitely need to keep eachother posted on out labor watch! Lol

My daughter is a Leo and I just looked up her traits...I kinda know them because my brother is a Leo, but WOW. I was impressed.

Leo Strengths:
- Confident
- Ambitious
- Generous
- Loyal
- Encouraging

Leo Weaknesses:
- Pretentious
- Domineering
- Melodramatic
- Stubborn
- Vain

Leo is very independent but they need something to control and someone to admire them and appreciate them. They are fully capable of being greatly successful on their own but they are much happier if they have an audience and a following of people who look up to them. They would prefer not be alone.

She is ALL of these things! I always say that she's crazy independent but at the same time, she needs us to be around even if it's just to watch her. LOL! Love that these are coming out already and she's barely 2!

Princesskell- I'm a rooster as well :)

Dissy- It is a small world! Glad to see that Kella has been behaving and still baking away

I'm a stubborn Taurus and also a snake. Wonder how this will play out with a Scorpio horse.

Wow peeing during the night has sure increased! Im really careful when i get up in the middle of the night to pee because thats how my water broke with my daughter. I got up to pee and as i was sitting in the bed to stand up water started coming out and as it seemed so real that it was it, my husband deeply in his sleep was telling me maybe i peed myself lol

Right there with you, Jalanis! Some nights I have to get up 4+ times to pee. Never less than twice, and if it's only twice I wake up in the morning practically bursting. The first half of the night is the worst, probably because of however much water I had with dinner...one night I got up for the third time and looked at the clock, and it was only 2am!

The baby has been laying on my bladder for a while now, and I kind of always feel the urge to pee. I have to go on a schedule or else I sometimes end up waiting too long and wetting myself! Last night, DH and I were watching a movie, and after I got up to pee for the third time in an hour, I loudly complained "I'M SO TIRED OF PEEING!" :haha:

DH just said "Well, just stop then. Sometimes I just don't feel like going, so I wait." Haha, ok buddy, I'll do that. Then you clean up the puddle.

I'm an Aquarius and pretty typical and dh is a dreamy Pisces and so typical!!

My bump is so lobsided tonight, baby is really stretching its legs out :wacko:

PK, you're at 38 weeks! WHAT? I forget how close some of us actually are...wow. It's funny that we're all due within the same month (or close!) but it still feels like I'm forever away and you're RIGHT THERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->