November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Who all here has a date set, for c-section or induction? I'm curious as to who KNOWS when their baby is coming!

I got a jury duty summons yesterday. I've been on a jury before and find it interesting, but this is just bad timing. I'd be full term by the time I'm supposed to report to the courthouse. Fortunately I was able to postpone without much hassle.

Im scheduled for oct 30...induction. And thats if he doesnt show up sooner like with my daughter she showed up at 38+4

I know 38 weeks is insane! That's only going by my scan edd of 24th of October, but that's when they are going by so I changed my ticker. Whatever the date I should have a baby by the 7th of November ish?

Aaaarrrgh I've got such restless legs tonight, it's driving me insane!

Who all here has a date set, for c-section or induction? I'm curious as to who KNOWS when their baby is coming!

C section booked for oct 30!
She can feel free to come any day now though!
My scan 2 days ago showed she's already 6p8 / over 3kg and breathing well! She's sitting at 85th percentile for size :/

Scheduled c-section for November 4th!

Today was my last day at work. I'm officially unemployed- gulp! I'm hoping these babies stay cooking for the next three weeks so I can sit back and enjoy some time off before it's baby time! I CANNOT believe how close we are all getting. :)

Latest my baby is coming is 14th nov that's term +12 when they'll book me a c-section.

I'll be happy for her to come any time after next week (I'm term tomorrow!)

Baby girl is coming whenever she feels like it, lol.
some mornings I wake up and the pressure is crazy on my lower area it hurts.
And peeing at night is getting crazy lol. I think I got up twice within the span of two hours one time. I just sighed and went pee. Half the time it's not even a lot either lol.

I have the least set date ever! "Whenever she decides it's time" is the going date right now lol. I've been feeling contractions for the first time again since leaving the hospital, about 3 in the last 3 hours, and I'm hoping they're just BH but I'm feeling a little ill, too. So we'll see.

My dh is getting me a little upset atm, because he keeps saying she needs to come NOW since I've had the steroid shots to develop her lungs. He thinks we'd be able to take her home right away, no problems. He's convinced that because I've had the shot, she's like the Hulk or something! I keep trying to tell him yeah, ok, her lungs may be a little stronger but she was still only weighing about 3.5 pounds 5 days ago and there's no way she wouldn't spend at least a week in NICU if we had her now. I feel like he's trying to jinx her way out of the womb with his talk. I'm excited, too, don't get me wrong. And I was fully convinced we were having her last week so I had kind of mentally prepared myself for the tiny baby shock but I know she really needs to stay put! Oy, men, they get so excited but don't realize how much life changes after baby...or at least mine sure doesn't!

Dissy- it's like all of a sudden last night it hit DH that we're actually going to have a baby. He started saying "oh my god we're actually going to have a baby here soon." I'm like uh yea what do you think I have a watermelon under my shirt or something. Silly men!:haha:

I feel like every other thing that happens I'm questioning and obsessing about, but I could use some input from you ladies. I hate posting things in third tri constantly, but I don't know what's normal and what's not.

I posted yesterday about how I had started the past few days to get sharp pains where I suspect is my cervix - they come and go, sometimes last longer than others. Well last night on our nightly walk, they were continuing, but I figured it's just baby pushing on it and preparing for delivery in a few weeks. Then while we were walking, I had a BH that was pretty painful -- felt like period cramps, but I had to bend over and wait for it to pass. I continued to get some BH on and off throughout the night (though not consistent or patterned), some were painful, some were not. I went to bed, woke up today and things have been okay. I've gotten BH this morning, but not really painful and I usually get them on and off all day (which my midwife said was fine). Then we got to breakfast, I stood up out of the car and (TMI) it felt like I had got my period or something. I went to the bathroom inside and it was just a clear liquid, not a surplus, just a small amount. Maybe like 2 quarters worth. It wasn't dischargy, just clear liquid. I've felt some more dribble out here and there over the past hour, not a substantial amount though and have continued to have not really painful BH on and off.

I don't want to obsess over every little thing and be THAT person. I also don't want to be the person to call the midwife over the weekend if it's nothing. Should I just wait it out? What would be the defining thing that made you decide you should call your dr or midwife?

I called about mild cramps that felt just like period cramps - they weren't very strong, but they were constant. Turns out I was in labor. I would definitely call! I'm sure everything is fine, but it's better to be safe than sorry!

I called about mild cramps that felt just like period cramps - they weren't very strong, but they were constant. Turns out I was in labor. I would definitely call! I'm sure everything is fine, but it's better to be safe than sorry!

urghghhh thank you for the response. I know the answer is that you should call for anything and that's what the dr is there for, but I feel annoying and stupid lol

I know you feel stupid calling but I think you'd feel more stupid if it turned out to be your waters/labour and you didn't call. Afterall you are still early so they would want to stop it and get steroids in you.

Hopefully it's nothing x

urghghhh thank you for the response. I know the answer is that you should call for anything and that's what the dr is there for, but I feel annoying and stupid lol

I know, and I'm horrible about taking my own advice! They made me feel pretty stupid when I thought I felt contractions when there weren't any, so I've been afraid to call and go again! :shrug: Ah, the final weeks of pregnancy.

Definitely call. You will never regret calling if you needed to but might regret not calling! :hugs:

I feel like every other thing that happens I'm questioning and obsessing about, but I could use some input from you ladies. I hate posting things in third tri constantly, but I don't know what's normal and what's not.

I posted yesterday about how I had started the past few days to get sharp pains where I suspect is my cervix - they come and go, sometimes last longer than others. Well last night on our nightly walk, they were continuing, but I figured it's just baby pushing on it and preparing for delivery in a few weeks. Then while we were walking, I had a BH that was pretty painful -- felt like period cramps, but I had to bend over and wait for it to pass. I continued to get some BH on and off throughout the night (though not consistent or patterned), some were painful, some were not. I went to bed, woke up today and things have been okay. I've gotten BH this morning, but not really painful and I usually get them on and off all day (which my midwife said was fine). Then we got to breakfast, I stood up out of the car and (TMI) it felt like I had got my period or something. I went to the bathroom inside and it was just a clear liquid, not a surplus, just a small amount. Maybe like 2 quarters worth. It wasn't dischargy, just clear liquid. I've felt some more dribble out here and there over the past hour, not a substantial amount though and have continued to have not really painful BH on and off.

I don't want to obsess over every little thing and be THAT person. I also don't want to be the person to call the midwife over the weekend if it's nothing. Should I just wait it out? What would be the defining thing that made you decide you should call your dr or midwife?

I would call if I were you. If the pains aren't regular they should be fine but it's the waters that would be the concern? If your waters go you need to be in there? Keep us updated xxx

I would call if I were you. If the pains aren't regular they should be fine but it's the waters that would be the concern? If your waters go you need to be in there? Keep us updated xxx

I keep playing the "... if xxx happens, then I'll call". Then it does and I still question myself. I'm so worried it will be stupid or they will send me in to be checked at the hospital and everything will be normal. I know it sounds stupid. We are waiting for a glider to be delivered and then maybe I'll call.

Part of me is thinking maybe it's just normal discharge, just more watery? If it was my waters, I'm assuming there would have been more of it. I feel super wet down there right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->