November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I called... She wasn't worried and said that it was most likely mucus, which means I'll have less to lose in labor? She said it's normal and might happen over the next few weeks. Idk.. I was surprised that they weren't concerned at all, but I guess I won't worry about it.

It's so weird that they can dismiss something without even checking! I guess they must hear it a lot and just get used to saying you're fine. At least you called, I hope it puts your mind at ease a bit.

Im soo happy im almost done with nursery room...its safari themed but instead of pickin the same ol light olive green color, its aqua blue, it looks really different compared to how everyone decorates almost same wall color for safari.

Mandaa- I'm glad you called, but a little perplexed that she dismissed you so quickly. I would put on a pad and see how long it takes to fill up (if that makes sense) If you soak the pad in less than an hour I'd either call in again or just show up to the hospital.

Pain in pelvic area has increased during the night! I hate it, it hurts really bad when i turn side to side or get up to go pee. I literally walk like an old lady that needs a walker through the night only. It feels like if someone hit me with a bat lol

My pelvic pain is getting so much worse I really hope it's because her head is engaged I expect the midwife will check Monday. Only a few appointments left as I'm term today! I didn't think I'd be feeling this already but I'm so okay if she wants to come out now. Feel like a whale waddle like a penguin and can't find an animal analogy for this crazy heartburn!

Im with ya apple lol. I waddle also. I honestly wish my baby boy arrives soon but only because im scared since i recently found out i have a low lying placenta. It scares me, ive never had that but i also read women can have that after a miscarriage and a d&c so i obviously had that maybe thats why i have that.

Glad you called mandaa. I suppose they know what they are hearing but keep pestering if youre still worried.

I got the waddle the other day too! :dohh:

I also have the pelvic pain. Especially at night, but I also think it is just the baby's head being down low. Feels like lots of pressure. But makes moving around and getting out of bed so difficult, I also walk like an old woman at night!

Same here with pelvic pain... also a lot of pressure and sharp pains down there. It feels like the baby is trying to claw his way out sometimes.

Had my babyshower yesterday, it was so much fun!! I felt like the bell of the ball, I havn't had a party in my honor since I was a kid, lol. I got everything I needed so now I'm ready for little Macie. One of my best friends had an idea to have everyone there make little birthday notes for Macie, they got to pick the year one for every year till 21 and it was the sweetest idea! Every year she'll get a birthday card from someone at the shower. When I was handed a card and a pen tears started flowing. I was so moved to be writing to my dear daughter several years down the line. I had an awesome day.

Does anyone know where I can get red rasp. leaf tea preferably in a pill form? I can't find it anywhere and don't want to order it online unless I have to.

Had my babyshower yesterday, it was so much fun!! I felt like the bell of the ball, I havn't had a party in my honor since I was a kid, lol. I got everything I needed so now I'm ready for little Macie. One of my best friends had an idea to have everyone there make little birthday notes for Macie, they got to pick the year one for every year till 21 and it was the sweetest idea! Every year she'll get a birthday card from someone at the shower. When I was handed a card and a pen tears started flowing. I was so moved to be writing to my dear daughter several years down the line. I had an awesome day.

Does anyone know where I can get red rasp. leaf tea preferably in a pill form? I can't find it anywhere and don't want to order it online unless I have to.

That is such a sweet idea! Glad you had a great shower.

I'm not sure where you can get it…I ordered mine on Amazon. Maybe Trader Joes or a Vitamin Shop

cncem- your shower sounds wonderful, what a sweet idea to have fam and friends write birthday notes!

AFM: started having pains while making dinner last night and was up until the early hours this am. Very sore and tired today

Thanks ladies, and Geralyn there is a vitamin shop down the street I'll try that. I went to CVS today, my weekly couponing trip and I got 5 bags of Tide pods Free and clear for $1.94 each for 14 count bags, score! Perfect for all the baby clothes and blankets I have to wash now :). I love shopping but it exhausts me now and I don't feel too well afterwards. I still have to go grocery shopping today and I wanted to stop by babiesrus for a few baby bits but I'm so tired. I've been having bh contractions alot lately and very sick and a little tired but other than that I've been feeling pretty ok. Yesterday I cheated a little and had some cake at the shower and a few bites of a roll and potatoe salad, mac n cheese and was shocked that my blood sugar was only 129 an hour later. I drank alot of water to delute the sugar and took an extra glyburide before I ate so all that helped. I'm looking forward to having the baby so that I don't have to worry about eating this or that and my blood sugar being too high and possibly hurting the baby, I'm tired of this damn diabetes and medicine and checking blood sugars and blood pressures and all that. Blah, just griping but I suppose it could be worse. My carpal tunnel has been real bad lately and I look forward to that being gone too. Ok, moan over, lol

My pelvic pain has been awful, focused in my butt. I took an epsom salt bath last night and I had the BEST night of sleep I've had in weeks! And today I've been so much better too. I highly recommend a nice warm epsom salt bath to all you ladies with pelvic pain. I do have a chiro appointment scheduled on Tuesday too, at the recommendation of my OB. Hoping all that helps. I really don't think Reese has dropped yet at all, so I don't think that's what causing it. We will see what the doc says!

cncem, I got my RRLT capsules on Amazon too, but I know I saw it at Sprout's.

Random pregnant girl craving for lunch today. A bowl of cottage cheese with ground pepper, and a can of pink grapefruit segments. There is probably some chocolate cake in my future as well. None of that goes together, but somehow it really hit the spot. LOL.

Thanks Mariemo, there is a sprouts close by me too, between that and the vitamin shoppe down the road I'm sure I'll find it. And I second the recomendation for the epson salt bath, I take a hot bath ever nite with epson salt soak and it really helps when I have back pain or muscle aches.

Sounds exciting Busytulip!

Awww that birthday card idea is so lovely :cloud9:

My cramps have stopped over here and I'm just getting major headbutts in the hooha!! Xxx

DH hurt his ankle playing football today. He was in a lot of pain so I took him to urgent care to get an xray. It's Not broken just a bad sprain. He can't put any weight on it. Ugh!! 2 weeks before I'm due and I'm taking care if him! It should be the other way around.

DH hurt his ankle playing football today. He was in a lot of pain so I took him to urgent care to get an xray. It's Not broken just a bad sprain. He can't put any weight on it. Ugh!! 2 weeks before I'm due and I'm taking care if him! It should be the other way around.

lol my OH is sick atm, and when he's sick, he wants me to take care of him. So yeah it should be the other way around, but unfortunately it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->