November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thanks so much Leinz. I need to just decide to be positive. My DH is so cautious because he doesn't want me to be so upset like last time. But I wouldn't be able to help that anyhow so I should just try to enjoy this!

Exactly, same feelings here too, hun! You aren't alone. Loss is awful, but the past isn't going to change how things are today...

Rainbows happen... :) x

Fantastic scans what a relief to see your babies! 1day left for me I'm getting more nervous the closer it gets..

Me to Twinklie...

Apple: Eeeek, how exciting!!! <3 You got this!

dragonfly Wing!!! I remember you from the Conkers ttc page! Congratulations Hun!! :hugs: wow how are the twins?
So you are a little early with number 3 but what is meant to be is meant to be! Things will be fab :kiss:
H& h 9 months...I will go put you on the front page xxx

Hi, I remember you too! Congratulations on your pregnancy! :happydance:

The twins are great, getting bigger and learning new things every day :) I'm a little nervous about having three under 2, but still excited! I'm interested to see how the singleton pregnancy compares to the twin pregnancy (unless it's twins again! OMG)

Thanks DragonflyWing!

Eeeeeeek twins again!! Can you imagine?! Do you feel different this time round? How early did they spot it was twins last time?? Xxx

This waiting time is killing me. Im gna b so nervous and scared to see the screen. I just hope everythings ok with my baby.

I had my scan today...got to see baby and hear the heartbeat. Heartbeat was 171...very exciting
Wonderful news Geralyn :hugs:

Hi can I join?
Pregnant with second child, my first Noah is 11 months old today. I have not had scan yet, but from my own calculations I think I am due November 20th.
Sarah x

Got my :bfp: two weeks ago, and can't believe I'm already 6 weeks! From DPO, I should be 8 weeks, BUT I ovulated late (didn't BD until Feb 15th, lol). SO! First scan is next Wednesday, but I expect the EDD will be ~Nov 8th! I couldn't be more excited for baby #1!!!!
Welcome ladies :wave: I will add you to the front page in a minute! H&h 9 months and big congrats!! Xxx

Scan went ok but she measured me at 6+2 and I should be 6+6- 7.1 !
That's based on ov and if I was 6+2 that would mean a bfp at 5dpo hmmm, I'm wondering if her measurements were off but it's got me worried!
Hb was 129.

https://s24.postimg.org/ad46aeklh/image.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/abu8gzirp/image.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/d38wturwl/image.jpg

screenshot windows
Lovely pics...I hope the measurements are nothing to worry about at this early stage. What did they say about it?? :hugs:Xx

tumblr_n2orrwlAqr1rzr014o1_500.png

tumblr_n2orrwlAqr1rzr014o2_500.png

tumblr_n2orrwlAqr1rzr014o3_500.png

Measuring 7+0 with a heartbeat of roughly 120bpm. Can't believe it!!!!
More gorgeous pics Kazine...eeeeeeeekkk! :hugs:Xxx

Hopefulfor1st: Beautiful baby! Sounds good to me. First trimester measurements should be within a week and yours are within range. :) x

Hey ladies!!!! I am due Nov 14th and sooo excited!! My first US is March 26th.

How are you ladies feeling???

Just got the call from the nurse! My repeat Beta is 680.5 at 16dpo!! \\:D/

It was 275 two days ago, so it more than doubled. I'm a happy girl! :cloud9:

My doctor wants me to come in for a very early scan at 6 weeks to rule out ectopic, just because of my history. I'm slightly concerned I won't be able to see much structure or hear a heart beat at 6 weeks and that will give me unnecessary anxiety, but I know it's better to air on the side of caution and rule out ectopic ASAP. Though with my ectopic, my numbers never came close to these numbers until MUCH later on, so I'm feeling more confident! I have my first scan scheduled for April 1st!

TOLD YOU Missy! Now calm down and enjoy being prego... Yay for early scan. Hope its not going to be to early to see a HB.

I have been having light bleeding all day. Off for a scan tomorrow. Praying all will be well. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->