November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I have been having light bleeding all day. Off for a scan tomorrow. Praying all will be well. X

Bleeding can be quite common in early pregnancy. Try to stay calm, though I know that is SO much easier said than done. Thinking of you! xx

TOLD YOU Missy! Now calm down and enjoy being prego... Yay for early scan. Hope its not going to be to early to see a HB.

I KNOW! I need to take a chill pill, for sure. No more pee sticks for me. I'm going to try to enjoy the next two weeks, stay calm and wait for my early scan!

I won't hold you to it Missy. I'm POAS crazy myself. But, that's a good idea. The tests don't mean anything other than we're pregnant. Any line means pregnant! :)

I'm currently braving the gym for the first time since getting my bfp 3 weeks ago!! I was an avid 2/3 hour a day gym freak and went to nothing as I was too scared!! I'm going to miss squating and weight lifting but I'm sticking to cardio for the sake of baby, don't want to risk anything!!

Grr having cramps today so annoying.

do you get them weekly? ive noticed i am around same days too.

No but it is 2 weeks to the day after my spotting started and it's slightly heavier spotting. I think it's hormones. Still getting very dark lines on hpts so carrying on as normal until my scan next week. My first pregnancy wasn't half as much trouble! I said to my mum that if this baby does make it it'd better be a good sleeper to make it up to me!

Wow, so many of you are getting early scans! All being well, I won't be having a scan until 12 weeks, which seems ages away now. Last pregnancy I had a scan at 10 weeks, but that was only because I thought I was 12 weeks as my dates were so odd! I'd had loads of spotting as well but they wouldn't scan me as it was brown rather than red!

Wow, so many of you are getting early scans! All being well, I won't be having a scan until 12 weeks, which seems ages away now. Last pregnancy I had a scan at 10 weeks, but that was only because I thought I was 12 weeks as my dates were so odd! I'd had loads of spotting as well but they wouldn't scan me as it was brown rather than red!

Really wish I didn't need them! Takes ages to get to the hospital and it's a pain for OH to get time off to watch LO or even worse having to take LO with me. Also the bleeding is getting really annoying!

With my first my due date was put forward two weeks as well. Luckily I'd had an early scan then as well so was able to change the 12 week scan date.

I'll be 8+5 when I have my first scan (April 16th), and it feels like forever! I don't think I could possibly wait until 12 weeks! I got an early scan in my first pregnancy as well, just because I asked for it...but since I had twins they want to check early this time to see how many I have in there :)

When I made the appointment with my doctor, they said since I had slightly high blood pressure near the end of my last pregancy (something like 135/85), I might have to go to the high risk ob/gyn instead of staying with my primary doctor. I really didn't like the high risk ob/gyn last time, and their billing practices were terrible (they set me up on an an automatic payment plan and then sent me to collections anyway :growlmad:). If I can't stay with my primary doctor I think I will try to find a different doctor.

Last night I had some serious cramping for about 30 minutes. I was so afraid, but there was no blood and the line was darker on a FRER this morning, so perhaps it was trapped gas! :haha:

Dragonflywing: That surprises me. I had HBP from 34 weeks with DD1 and I wasn't high risk the 2nd time around. Even with... GD. But, a twin pregnancy is high risk right?

We'll have our scans close. I'm waiting for April 18 and I'll be 8+6.

It's just occurred to me that my uterus looks bizarre compared to all of yours?!
Is this a result of prior cesarean ?

Scan went ok but she measured me at 6+2 and I should be 6+6- 7.1 !
That's based on ov and if I was 6+2 that would mean a bfp at 5dpo hmmm, I'm wondering if her measurements were off but it's got me worried!
Hb was 129.

https://s24.postimg.org/ad46aeklh/image.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/abu8gzirp/image.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/d38wturwl/image.jpg

screenshot windows

Hey ladies!!!! I am due Nov 14th and sooo excited!! My first US is March 26th.

How are you ladies feeling???
Congrats Hun...you're on the front page! H&h 9 months and welcome to the thread xxx

Just got the call from the nurse! My repeat Beta is 680.5 at 16dpo!! \\:D/

It was 275 two days ago, so it more than doubled. I'm a happy girl! :cloud9:

My doctor wants me to come in for a very early scan at 6 weeks to rule out ectopic, just because of my history. I'm slightly concerned I won't be able to see much structure or hear a heart beat at 6 weeks and that will give me unnecessary anxiety, but I know it's better to air on the side of caution and rule out ectopic ASAP. Though with my ectopic, my numbers never came close to these numbers until MUCH later on, so I'm feeling more confident! I have my first scan scheduled for April 1st!
Oh that's fantastic news missy :happydance: I hope the news from your scan continues to be happy xxx

I have been having light bleeding all day. Off for a scan tomorrow. Praying all will be well. X
Thinking of you :hugs: what colour spotting?? Hope it's nothing serious Hun xxx

I'm currently braving the gym for the first time since getting my bfp 3 weeks ago!! I was an avid 2/3 hour a day gym freak and went to nothing as I was too scared!! I'm going to miss squating and weight lifting but I'm sticking to cardio for the sake of baby, don't want to risk anything!!
wow 2/3 hour a day??! :thumbup: they say you're body can handle the exercise you've kept up before pregnancy throughout pregnancy, I would say just listen to your body,it will tell you what's right.
I've decreased my my visits just through sheer tiredness but I've been keeping up to my home beachbody and yoga classes. I did yoga throughout last time, right until 40 weeks, I am convinced it helped me have a good labour!!

Grr having cramps today so annoying.

do you get them weekly? ive noticed i am around same days too.

No but it is 2 weeks to the day after my spotting started and it's slightly heavier spotting. I think it's hormones. Still getting very dark lines on hpts so carrying on as normal until my scan next week. My first pregnancy wasn't half as much trouble! I said to my mum that if this baby does make it it'd better be a good sleeper to make it up to me!
Sorry you're having this worry. Have you spoken to anyone? :hugs:

I'm with you Cangaroo...no scan until 11-14 weeks so I will just have to wait! Xxx

Dragonflywing: That surprises me. I had HBP from 34 weeks with DD1 and I wasn't high risk the 2nd time around. Even with... GD. But, a twin pregnancy is high risk right?

We'll have our scans close. I'm waiting for April 18 and I'll be 8+6.

Yes, twins are high risk, so if I had twins again (perish the thought!), I'd have to go to the ob/gyn. However, if it's just one baby, I'm hoping I won't be considered high risk this time.

Another reason I'm hoping for just one baby this time is the cost! With the twins, I had to get scans every two weeks, and I ended up owing over $4,000 even with insurance. I'm still paying that off (along with the additional $7000 for the hospital bedrest, c-section, and 4 weeks of NICU for the babies). Ugh. I can't stomach the idea of having bills like that again.

I didn't think of all the extra expense. I didn't realize you went to the OB the first time. I hope you don't. But I don't get why having the HBP at the end of pg makes you high risk the next.

I wasn't and with #2, I didn't have the HBP.

^^ I had hbp last pregnancy and as a result have an appointment tomorrow at hospital with head of obs/ gyno to discuss my plan for this pregnancy

Morning, just had 1 of those mornings that i just knew my breakfast hadnt settled right :( least now i feel much better but starving again.

Toughy subject but is anyone keeping eye on their weight?
For me i cant afford to gain anymore than 14lbs. Thankfully im -1lb but ive been +1lb so switching between 3.
One thing im going to struggle with this pregnancy. As i didnt want to carry another baby overweight as i had bad spd last time. I had lost 70lbs, then i found out i was pregnant in 2012 it didnt work out then i went on depo all 70lbs came back on i wad devastated.

Just hoping im not looked down on again because of my weight, always an issue last time, i was told over and over your going habe 9lb 10oz or bigger baby as my bump was massive i went further overdue but end end she came out almost 1lb smaller than my first. x

Gosh...isn't it different in the uk. Here the expense of a baby doesn't start until they're born!

I'm waiting for the post this morning....I want my scan date!!

Is anybody else having crazy dreams? Mine are so vivid it's like I'm not even going to sleep! I'm sure I'm talking in my sleep too, dh hasn't said yet!
I want to tell my parents this weekend, going to try and persuade dh. He wants to tell mine near when he tells his and we are not going to visit his until 4th of April. That's only 2 weeks away...not too long right?? :shrug:

I've got a horrid cold and it hurts so much when I cough, sneeze or blow my nose! :dohh:

Everybody else ok today? Xxx

I've not weighed myself yet mummytoamber, but I know I'm going to be bigger this time :dohh:
They shouldn't look down on you because of your weight? They should only offer support so you and baby are the healthiest you can be?
We have big babies in my family but I had a small bump last time, the midwife bet she would be no more than 7lb but I knew she would be bigger...she was 9lb in the end, they know nothing!!
Do you excersise? I found yoga helped when I got pgp last time? Hope you can avoid it this time xxx

Gosh...isn't it different in the uk. Here the expense of a baby doesn't start until they're born!

I'm waiting for the post this morning....I want my scan date!!

Is anybody else having crazy dreams? Mine are so vivid it's like I'm not even going to sleep! I'm sure I'm talking in my sleep too, dh hasn't said yet!
I want to tell my parents this weekend, going to try and persuade dh. He wants to tell mine near when he tells his and we are not going to visit his until 4th of April. That's only 2 weeks away...not too long right?? :shrug:

I've got a horrid cold and it hurts so much when I cough, sneeze or blow my nose! :dohh:

Everybody else ok today? Xxx

Yes i had jaffa cake phone other night :/ lol!
You had any baby dreams?

I had my first last night, going write details down im not sure if its bit earlier to go off gender from dream.
I dreamt it was a girl i was 38 weeks gone.
i dont think 14 days is long apart x

I've not weighed myself yet mummytoamber, but I know I'm going to be bigger this time :dohh:
They shouldn't look down on you because of your weight? They should only offer support so you and baby are the healthiest you can be?
We have big babies in my family but I had a small bump last time, the midwife bet she would be no more than 7lb but I knew she would be bigger...she was 9lb in the end, they know nothing!!
Do you excersise? I found yoga helped when I got pgp last time? Hope you can avoid it this time xxx

Are you going to keep track of it? Or just check whenever?
You'd think that, but all it was ever about was my weight and just making you feel bad. I know bmi means nothing, it doesnt define a person and doesnt show you strength that one has. I havent since Jan, but i would normally walk 6 miles a day to do school run but im skipping that at the moment as walking causes motion sickness with me.
I can just hope they wont refuse me a homebirth because of my bmi.

Couldnt agree more they no nothing, if anything they cause stress that we just dont need. Did you have straight forward birth? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->