November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Abdominally. Though as I said in my recent post, I was about to burst !

Nice scan pics everyone!!! I get my second blood work done today and hope to hear about doubling tomorrow.

Congratulations Kazine, lovely pics.

Hopeful, that's really good news. I wouldn't worry too much about that difference, it's within margin of error and they can't be that accurate that young.

So jealous of all the scans.

Twinklie... Its doubling for sure! Eeeek! :) x WE ARE BUMP BUDDIES!!!

Nice scan pics everyone!!! I get my second blood work done today and hope to hear about doubling tomorrow.

Me too! Just went in for my repeat blood draw and now I sit in suspence waiting for a nurse to call me back. Come on DOUBLE! :thumbup:

Beautiful scan pics, ladies!

I got through my booking in appointment date; 31st March, 1 day before my scan and I'll be exactly 8 weeks!

Yay Laura!!! Hope the time starts flying! :) x

I got my first ultrasound scheduled for 8+6. I pushed for 7 weeks, but My Dr. is relocating so I have to wait... It's on Good Friday, so it has to be good! :)

Yay Laura!!! Hope the time starts flying! :) x

I got my first ultrasound scheduled for 8+6. I pushed for 7 weeks, but My Dr. is relocating so I have to wait... It's on Good Friday, so it has to be good! :)

1 week 6 days eeeekk! I had the choice of when I had the scan because it's private but I decided at 8 weeks I would be able to see more; just hope baby is okay in there and we get to see him/her! So nervous!!

My symptoms have died down so much it's worrying me!!

Symptoms will come and go the entire pregnancy. :) Try not to worry!! Ahhh... my private is for 14 weeks. That's the earliest I can find out gender.

I already can't wait for everything and this is likely my last child.

Oh I forgot to add, they've offered me another scan in exactly 4 weeks time!! This means that I can definitely announce at my party the way I want to and make moonpig cards for family/close friends to tell them before the party!!

Leinzlove - deffo going be good friday for you.

kazine - fantastic news and great way to announce it.

Has anyone else had weird sharp/stabbing pain in cervix?
Anyone felt uterus twitch/spasm out?

Im having both right now, pain in cervix is uncomfortable like.

Leinzlove - deffo going be good friday for you.

kazine - fantastic news and great way to announce it.

Has anyone else had weird sharp/stabbing pain in cervix?
Anyone felt uterus twitch/spasm out?

Im having both right now, pain in cervix is uncomfortable like.

Thank you :) Also yes, I have had pain in my cervix on 18DPO.

Kazine so great you can announce how you want to! I have already thought ahead and hope my 12 weeks scan can be the Friday before Mother's Day so I could announce to family then. :)

I am getting a bit ahead if myself I know. Need this BFP to be my sticky!

Kazine-your scan looks fab,i bet you are so pleased.
Im not feeling any twitches or anything different,just horrendous sickness and nausea.With my DD i felt a lot of cramping and twitches,but this time nothing.Im two sizes bigger this time round so i wonder if the extra weight has anything to do with it.
Laurarebecca1-I had the same idea about my scan,i wanted to see as much as possible.At the moment im going by LMP but i have a feeling im 5 days behind cos of OV and if that the case i would only be 8+1 at the scan
:dust:

Mother's Day announcement plans here too. Although my scan will be April 18.

Kazine: PERFECT! Eeeek! :)

Twinklie: I really wish you felt more positive... I know its hard. But this bean is sticking. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->