November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Docmcstuffins - fab news!

I also want a home birth. Really want to be in my own bed after birth if I can.

Great news Docmcstuffins!!!!

I called my new OB (I'm switching practices currently) and they already booked my 8 and 12 week appointments. They were sooooo nice and understanding, much nicer than my primary care doc has been. They are even having a nurse call me about my dropping progesterone level. ahhhh I feel better already.

Hi ladies,
I would like to join this journey with you....my scan is on Monday...my progesterone dipped a little so I am little gaurded. Although this baby was conceived naturally, my first was with Clomid....so you can guess how surprised I was to be pregnant the first month of trying!

Happy Healthy pregnancies to all!

Congratulations!! We have the same due date!

How are you feeling?

Hi Laura,
Feeling tired, but other than that nothing else. Even with my first I had very little symptoms. How about you?

I am exhausted!! Boobs hurt and one and off nausea but nothing I can't handle, they've died down these past few days, hope it's not a bad sign!!!

Has anyone else collapsed from standing up too quick? I always get real dizzy when I stand up and have twice collapsed! OH caught me one of the times :haha:

Good news scan went well measured 7 weeks with hb seen. So relieved got my own little blob picture!

Excellent news apple, docmcstuffins and Twinklie (glad they will give advice about progesterone, hope it's all ok)!!! :yipee: xxx

Ab75 it's lovely to see you :hugs: how's things? Xxx

I did my birth plan in the 3rd tri but all it said was epidural straight away (sorry ladies I'm a wimp :blush:), dh to announce the sex and dh to bottle feed first feed (I did go on to bf but a story for another day! :wacko:) I think if you feel strongly about a few things write them simply and let them know ASAP, they took notice of mine. I couldn't stand a home birth, I wouldn't like the mess and would be paranoid the house wouldn't be perfect..I'm too OCD :dohh: xxx

Agh! I was just rear ended! I was parked and sitting in my car at the time, and a lady hit my bumper as she was backing out of her parking stall. It was honestly very minor, and we didn't even call the police. I just got her insurance info for my cracked bumper and went on my way. I'm more worried about the little bean than anything else. A low impact rear ending shouldn't hurt the baby at this stage, right?

Agh! I was just rear ended! I was parked and sitting in my car at the time, and a lady hit my bumper as she was backing out of her parking stall. It was honestly very minor, and we didn't even call the police. I just got her insurance info for my cracked bumper and went on my way. I'm more worried about the little bean than anything else. A low impact rear ending shouldn't hurt the baby at this stage, right?

No way. We hit a girl with the car when I was like 7DPO! (Her fault, she ran out!) That was extremely stressful as we didn't know whether anything was going to come back on OH and him get in trouble/criminal record and ruin our lives/dreams of being foster carers! Yet my baby is still going strong! Don't worry, that wouldn't hurt your baby.

Happy my dr/ scan got moved to April 1st...a week less than before

Oh Missy I hope you are ok? :hugs: baby will be fine I'm sure, just try and not worry about things, stress will not do either of you any good :flower: xxx

Glad for an earlier scan Jalanis xxx

Missy I am sure it will be fine, the worst thing you could do is stress too much about it. Impossible not to, I know! :hugs:

Got my appointment with hospital this arvo-

I've written a whole list of notes to ask haha!

Oh and I'm excited that I only have to go to work 3.5 hours first! Short day weeee!

Hi PK, i'm good. Made an appt to get my progesterone checked next fri as that should be about a week before AF is due. But really hoping she doesn't turn up xx

Thanks ladies. I'm totally fine, minus my cracked bumper. It was just the jolt of it. And of couse I've been cramping a little bit ever since which adds to my worry. I'd call a nurse, but at only 4 weeks, really don't know she'd have much to say about it anyway. It's not like anything can be seen on ultrasound at this point.

I'm sure I'm fine. DH told me worrying over it will hurt the baby more than the actual impact likely could. lol

Thanks ladies. I'm totally fine, minus my cracked bumper. It was just the jolt of it. And of couse I've been cramping a little bit ever since which adds to my worry. I'd call a nurse, but at only 4 weeks, really don't know she'd have much to say about it anyway. It's not like anything can be seen on ultrasound at this point.

I'm sure I'm fine. DH told me worrying over it will hurt the baby more than the actual impact likely could. lol

Having had 2 miscarriages I now know the difference between miscarriage cramps and normal cramps. My whole uterus is just in absolute agony and burning. Most cramps just feel like stretching etc. So if your cramps are quite light, they're normal and I wouldn't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->