November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thanks ladies. I'm totally fine, minus my cracked bumper. It was just the jolt of it. And of couse I've been cramping a little bit ever since which adds to my worry. I'd call a nurse, but at only 4 weeks, really don't know she'd have much to say about it anyway. It's not like anything can be seen on ultrasound at this point.

I'm sure I'm fine. DH told me worrying over it will hurt the baby more than the actual impact likely could. lol

I am sure you are okay too :) I just wanted to add that cramping was constant for me from 4 weeks until 7 weeks. I didn't expect it! But I think it is pretty normal.

AFM, I had my second scan today! I was expecting her to say that one of the twins had vanished when I only saw one up on the screen. NOPE! One was hiding. We saw two strong heartbeats! Still in shock and I never expected this would be my motherhood journey :)

Hiya, can i join you ladies :) got my bfp this morn .. estimated due date 20th November :) we have a 2.5 yr old son so very excited for him to have a little brother or sister :)

Hiya, can i join you ladies :) got my bfp this morn .. estimated due date 20th November :) we have a 2.5 yr old son so very excited for him to have a little brother or sister :)

Congrats and welcome!! :wave: I hope you have a h&h pregnancy...going to add you to the front :hugs:

Aw Reeshy that's such wonderful news....twins! What a crazy adventure! :happydance: xxx

so this is baby burns, aka "starfish" as me & hubby call it. doctor thinks ill be birthing before november 3rd because baby (according to him has arm & legs buds), so he thinks our baby is growing faster then the expected rate. which is fine by me!!! baby has a heartbeat but i couldnt hear it cause there just was no sound yet, he thinks next ultrasound on the 31st we should be able to hear it by then cause ill be 9 weeks. but i have no clue, just going based off what the doctor says. :haha: :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20140319_162943.jpg
    IMG_20140319_162943.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 3
Thanks ladies. I'm totally fine, minus my cracked bumper. It was just the jolt of it. And of couse I've been cramping a little bit ever since which adds to my worry. I'd call a nurse, but at only 4 weeks, really don't know she'd have much to say about it anyway. It's not like anything can be seen on ultrasound at this point.

I'm sure I'm fine. DH told me worrying over it will hurt the baby more than the actual impact likely could. lol

I am sure you are okay too :) I just wanted to add that cramping was constant for me from 4 weeks until 7 weeks. I didn't expect it! But I think it is pretty normal.

AFM, I had my second scan today! I was expecting her to say that one of the twins had vanished when I only saw one up on the screen. NOPE! One was hiding. We saw two strong heartbeats! Still in shock and I never expected this would be my motherhood journey :)

Twins!!! Exciting!!! Thanks for the reassurance about the cramps. I've had them off and on since my BFP last week, but it's been getting progressively less frequent. :)

Having had 2 miscarriages I now know the difference between miscarriage cramps and normal cramps. My whole uterus is just in absolute agony and burning. Most cramps just feel like stretching etc. So if your cramps are quite light, they're normal and I wouldn't worry!

Yeah, you are right. When I had my ectopic, I had what I thought was a "normal" miscarriage first, before it was confirmed ectopic. Those cramps you KNEW something was wrong. This is just kind of dull pinching and pulling.

Just had my appointment at the hospital! Due to 2 miscarriages and a placental abruption they suspect I may have a clotting disorder so have started me on a low dose aspirin to thin the blood just incase- she said it helps the placenta to form :) also because my dating scan put me back a few days which I insisted has to be wrong they are doing a rescan 2 weeks today to double check, they also said due to polycystic ovaries I need to have my GTT at 12-14 weeks as I'm more susceptible to GD so gave me a referral for that :/

Week 7 my ms seems to stepped up, sick yesterday morning / before bed. Then this morning however im kinda feeling ill be sick again before bed, my stomach feel so dodgy im feeling so dizzy. x

edit: yup second round done, yuk.

Hi, can I join you too.
I m due on November 19th. Had my first scan two days ago.
Will go back for a second one next week at 5 week 6 days.
They put me on cyclogest and folic acid 400 mcg.
Wish you all a happy healthy 9 months

Hi girls :hi:
Can I join? I got my BFP on Wednesday at 4 weeks I worked out my edd to be 26th November (which is also my dad's 60th birthday) :happydance:
This will be baby number two already have a DS who is nearly 2.
Would love to have some friends to follow in the journey! :hugs:
X

Just had my appointment at the hospital! Due to 2 miscarriages and a placental abruption they suspect I may have a clotting disorder so have started me on a low dose aspirin to thin the blood just incase- she said it helps the placenta to form :) also because my dating scan put me back a few days which I insisted has to be wrong they are doing a rescan 2 weeks today to double check, they also said due to polycystic ovaries I need to have my GTT at 12-14 weeks as I'm more susceptible to GD so gave me a referral for that :/

I'm taking low dose aspirin too, but on my own terms. Docs and midwives don't know I'm on it. It's the first time I've ever taken it and gotten past 6 weeks without bleeding so I've no intention of stopping even if they tell me to so :shrug:

Glad to hear it helps the placenta form!

I'm taking low dose aspirin too, but on my own terms. Docs and midwives don't know I'm on it. It's the first time I've ever taken it and gotten past 6 weeks without bleeding so I've no intention of stopping even if they tell me to so :shrug:

Glad to hear it helps the placenta form!

I am also taking baby aspirin but my doc or midwife won't know and I won't be telling them either I had two previous mc's before I had my DS I had blood tests taken and found out I had APS (blood clotting problem) they started me on clexane (blood thinners) at 6-7 weeks when they detected a heart beat at early scan but I also took low dose aspirin from when I found out I was pregnant up until a couple of weeks after the birth and it didn't do me any harm if anything it helped me sustain a pregnancy instead of micarrying! I will be doing the same this pregnancy aspirin by myself and clexane injections prescribed by my consultant :thumbup: x

Good to see you here, Nanninoo! :) x

I'm on progesterone cream, B6 and prenatals.

My gosh my uterus is so tender tonight!! It all felt really hard earlier near my csection scar, it hurts to bend, stretch, move etc :/

Hi all..I am hopefully due 8th November, cautiously waiting for a second follow up epac scan on Tuesday, will hopefully get good news then can relax and enjoy it. This is mu 2nd pregnancy I have a DD who is 3 and a half. xxx

Hey ladies can I join? Edd is 26th November but with having premies could be due anytime. would love a bump bump to ride this journey out with x

Woke up this morning with a sore throat! Does anyone know what I can take for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->