November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Woke up this morning with a sore throat! Does anyone know what I can take for it?

I had a pretty bad sore throat for two days earlier this week. I asked a nurse while I had her on the phone when she was giving me my Beta numbers. Tylenol. That's it, nothing more.

Also, WELCOME to all the new ladies!! :flower:

I can't take anything for mine just parcetamol and lemon and honey . Maybè look for some herbal cough sweets?

For pains I've been having calpol! It's paracetamol suspension and not only is it so soothing on the throat, it's low dose so you can have as little as you need.

Welcome newbies :D

I take paracetamol for any soreness or headaches.

Hopeful - tummy is feeling very tender and sore today.

I am exhausted (plus youngest aint feeling grand) we've been asleep on sofa last 2hrs. x

well i found out my current insurance ends on March 31st. My first scan was supposed to be April 1st but because my new insurance doesnt begin until May 1 I will have to wait until then for my first scan. That means i will be 13 weeks!! ARG. i was looking forward to the early scan more so for peace of mind than anything else. Looks like i will have another agonizing month to get through before i get to see my little peanut!

well i found out my current insurance ends on March 31st. My first scan was supposed to be April 1st but because my new insurance doesnt begin until May 1 I will have to wait until then for my first scan. That means i will be 13 weeks!! ARG. i was looking forward to the early scan more so for peace of mind than anything else. Looks like i will have another agonizing month to get through before i get to see my little peanut!

No way you can change the date of the scan?

No way you can change the date of the scan?

well my Dr wont see me until atleast 8 weeks which would be the 31st of March but they are full. so if i see them anytime between April 1st and May 1st it would cost me $750!:(

Look for a private scan place. We have one here in Ohio and its only $65.

Hows everyones day going?

Ive thrown up 1-2hrs after everything ive ate today, cant wait till hubby gets home for a cuddle x

I still haven't thrown up yet but feel sick and very tired all the time :(

Not been sick either not for weeks just feel sick quite a lot and sometimes come very close to it. I'm doing good just trying to get the news to sink in as I'm still not convinced I'm having another baby!

Traveling mom, if it were me, I'd reschedule for March 28th and fudge my dates a bit. ;) There's no way I could wait until 13 weeks! I'm going to find it hard enough waiting for 8 weeks...I'm not very patient.

I'm still feeling pretty normal...finally got 2-3 on a CB digital last night :) according to LMP I am 5 weeks today, but according to O I am 4+3.

I can't wait to digi... but I only have 1 and I want the 3+...

Haha I keep telling myself the same thing, but I use them anyway. I think I've bought 3 or 4 boxes of them now!

Traveling mom, if it were me, I'd reschedule for March 28th and fudge my dates a bit. ;) There's no way I could wait until 13 weeks! I'm going to find it hard enough waiting for 8 weeks...I'm not very patient.

I'm still feeling pretty normal...finally got 2-3 on a CB digital last night :) according to LMP I am 5 weeks today, but according to O I am 4+3.

i tried but they are full up :( i decided if the little bean is there and cozy it still will be in a month. Plus, by 13 weeks there will be even more to see. and it will only be 1 week from when i plan on telling my family!

we also plan on staying team yellow so i just take this as an early test of my patients :thumbup:

You're a stronger woman than I! That's true that there will be more to see at 13 weeks :)

I got so spoiled with my twin pregnancy- I got something like 10 ultrasounds all together. It'll be a bummer not being able to see the new bean all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->