November sparklers have hit 30 weeks woo hoo!

We all want to aim for 37 weeks if possible.

After that, im happy for Elleah to make an appearance :) 7 weeks till then !!!

only a few days and i'll be here woohoo :wohoo: i still cant believe it!

Our babies will be here in weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!!

I'm 30 Friday.
:wohoo:
I thought i'd never get there.

Although that means i'll have less than 10 weeks till due date, it still seems so far off.
I've been told it goes by SO quickly that it'll be here before we know it.
I hope so.
I'm excited to meet LO (Hopefully not TOO EARLY or TOO LATE though).
:yipee:

Anna I hope your scan went ok and LO stays cooking a little while longer.
:hug:

Hey ladies

Cant believe how quick time is going by. How are all your energy levels. This last week all i want to do is sleep, its like being back in 1st tri. All weekend all i did was sleep.. Anyone else feel like this???

yes i'm quite tired a lot of the time.

I think i shoot myself in the foot when i do have energy though bcause when i get some i use it all up straight away going 100mph or doing 1000 things at once.:dohh:

i work in a school and have been off for our summer hols july and most of August...started back today. Ive been feeling, well, normal i suppose no major issues to speak of, but im just in from work and i do feel tired! i think this could be the start of tiredness kicking back in lol!

Hey ladies

Cant believe how quick time is going by. How are all your energy levels. This last week all i want to do is sleep, its like being back in 1st tri. All weekend all i did was sleep.. Anyone else feel like this???

Yeh i have been sleeping for hours during the day :) Im tired all the time.

I can't believe we're third tri! lol its still not sunk in for me :haha: two days away from 30 weeks and I'm feeling really exited :) labour still feels like a world away though lol I think until I hit 37 weeks I will be feeling like I have ages to go lol

I feel exactly the same. Labour seems ageeeeeeeeeeeeees away :haha:

right behind you ladies! it has definately flown by for me as well!! : )

Thank god ladies u are feeling as tired as me. Ive been looking at all posts and no mentions that they are tired again. Last week i was nesting and got so much done but this week i cant get myself off the sofa.

OMG ive been watching ladies give birth on you tube, omg i cant stop crying. So scary but cant wait to have bubs in my arms. Oh so emotional.

I hit 30 weeks in 3 days cant believe it the time has flown by...
Me and OH finished the nursery today which is exciting but i think i have the energy to do things but i actually dont lol!! Im not sleeping too well at nite its amazing that i get up 10 times in the nite for the toilet and have to sit up in bed just to turn over its getting hard to do anything now...
I really cant wait to meet her but like people have said she needs to cook a little longer xx

30 weeks tomorrow. Seems like just yesterday I was staring at ny BFP going holy crap we actually got pregnant. Maybe this is why I am such an emotional wreck today. Been calm the whole pregnancy but now I am feeling overwhelmed and just want to sit and cry either out of happiness or sheer terror. Lol. Heres to the home stretch and a heathly 7 to 12?!? weeks left!

Ahhhh I'm not 30 weeks for ages!! Due Nov 19th.
Got loads between now and then too.... get the kids back to school, pass a driving test (oh god I hope I pass!) get christmas shopping done, and get all the stuff ready for the baby. Just seems ages away.
Looking back, it feels like its gone quick getting to this point, from it's just dragging. everyday feels sooooo loooonngggggg.
humpf. Thinks its just because it's school hols, perhaps once were back in a routine and I'm busy doing school runs/pre school runs, getting the bus (BUS!) to xmas shop, and then perhaps driving (if I pass!! Ahhh!) it'll go a bit quicker!!

xxx

im 30 weeks tomorrow - although my ticker says today. i cant wait and i do feel like time is starting to drag.... well 5 weeks until i finish work, thats my next milestone!

I just want to get past this week and be able to say 'I am now 30 weeks pregnant'...that will be more pregnant than I ever was with my little girl who was born at 29+4...

This is officially my scary week :dohh:

I just want to get past this week and be able to say 'I am now 30 weeks pregnant'...that will be more pregnant than I ever was with my little girl who was born at 29+4...

This is officially my scary week :dohh:

:hugs: Hope this week goes quickly for you x

WooHOO BOC!!! its 12am here so im 29wks!!! so 7 more days til im 30wks! eeeeeeeK! crazy i wanna hold her now!! but i will miss having her all to myself! and miss her nudges and kicks! :) im so excited!

Not long eskimobabys, its so exciting hey, im trying not to think about too much or ill go crazy lol

you&me, praying you get past this week safe and sound. xoxo
Congrats on getting this far!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"