November sparklers have hit 30 weeks woo hoo!

I just want to get past this week and be able to say 'I am now 30 weeks pregnant'...that will be more pregnant than I ever was with my little girl who was born at 29+4...

This is officially my scary week :dohh:

:hugs:

Its now 62 days for me! And down to single digits...9 weeks till D day.

I think i move up a box today too, at 31 weeks and 1 day! wowzers

Its now 62 days for me! And down to single digits...9 weeks till D day.

I think i move up a box today too, at 31 weeks and 1 day! wowzers

Oh blimey, this has just scared me! Single digits for me tomorrow and then I will also move up a box the day after EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

Oh Shan, the time is zooooooming past!

I just keep thinking 6 weeks and im 37 weeks, which is technically full term, even tho she prob will make me wait longer.

Everytime i think about i feel sick and excited in the stomach at the same time. Esp being my first, so many mixed emotions!

my last 2 babies have both been 42+ weeks so im counting those 2 weeks in my countdown.. if he/she comes early then i will just be very happy!

i will be 31 weeks Monday!!

eta: i had an ultrasound for measuring large and baby is right on! they estimated 3lbs 4oz.

Like! Like! Like!
we are all travelling along nicely ladies!

yay! i love this idea of a new thread! it is so hard to believe that our babies will be here in less than 9 weeks! i realized today i only have 8 weeks (plus 6 days) but still that is 2 months away!!! and then this little princess will be here and my life will be complete (again) at least for another year or so until i decide i cant live another moment without another baby! hahaha

I so hope i dont go overdue :(

i know its hard to think about going overdue- but if you think of your due date more like a due week it helps because alot of women do go overdue- i was a week late with DD! i wish we could decide exactly when to have a baby but things never work out that way!

Nope shes getting evicted if shes not here by the D day lol ;)

Yay! I'm 30 weeks today! :happydance: Only 7 more weeks of work!

wow working till 37 weeks pinklizzy, i dont know how u do it. Im stuffed not working.... x

i am so exhausted i couldnt imagine working either! with dd i worked until 36 weeks though!

I'm not sure how I'll be when it gets nearer to 37 weeks but I've been ok so far-just swollen feet as I spend most of the day standing. I only live a 3 min walk from work too so don't have to commute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"