November sparklers have hit 30 weeks woo hoo!

I have another 3 weeks left, if all goes to plan and I can't wait!

man there is no way i could spend most of the day standing, i would be in soo much pain.

You're doing well :)

oooo my ticker just went to 32 weeks.......or 56 days!!!!! :happydance:

I have another 3 weeks left, if all goes to plan and I can't wait!

Are u getting induced Cocobelle? Or did i miss something? (i miss lots these days lol :haha:)

You have not missed anything, I meant another 3 weeks left at work. I think this baby is firmly wedged in for the duration!

:happydance: for being 32 weeks, I shall catch you up on Tuesday! Are you going to be starting RTL now?

RTL? Oh no my pregnancy brain is making me look stupid again lol :(

ah i thought that....couldnt think what else it would be and thought you may have got the letters mixed up....man we are a great pair hey!!

I havent really thought about it tbh...ive heard it mentioned a few times but dont really know anything about it....what exactly does it do and how often should i be drinking it?? xo

My brain is going to be mush by the end :D

I copied this down from a thread on here ages ago about how to take it:

At 32 weeks, one a cup a day
2 cups from 34 weeks
3 from 36
and 4 from 38.

From what I have understood, I think it helps prepare the uterus for labour (doesn't bring on labour) I am seeing my midwife tomorrow so shall double check.

Cool thanks Cocobelle, can you let me know what she says?

Thanks heaps :D

:argh:

November Sparklers have hit 33 weeks!!!!!

:happydance: Nearly there!

ahhh i was 30 weeks last week and forgot to come in! now I am near 31 weeks and thats single digit weeks left! nervous now.

U finally made it Dragonfly, man it was onlt a few days ago u were 27 weeks wasnt it.

Time is going fast!

Holy Balls Batman! slow down! lol im now getting scared! and these birthing shows dont help :shock:

haha Eskimobabys cute avatar :)

I know all this whinging that time is going slow and im really uncomftable etc but then i think about what reaching the end means!! Childbirth!! OMG !!!!!

time is going by So fast!
in one of my other forums a mama just had a nov babe. she was 31 weeks but 4 lbs and very healthy. its all a bit too soon for my comfort though!

Anyone haver the link to the November sparklers thread? I wanted to see when everyone is due. I can only find 2009 sparklers threads.

Love

Anyone haver the link to the November sparklers thread? I wanted to see when everyone is due. I can only find 2009 sparklers threads.

Love

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy/381337-november-sparklers-2010-official-3rd-tri-thread.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->