**November Sparklers **

i had my 4d scan today! was amazing

Wow congratulations, it must have been a wonderful experiance - do you think you will be able to put pictures up?!?! I would love to see them!!
xxx

of course!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/SassyRS/4DBABY_22.jpg

having a yawn

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/SassyRS/4DBABY_7.jpg

Oh WOW! The clarity on the 4D scans is amazing. So cute.

My GOODNESS!!! That is awesome.. totally breath taking - I can't get over the detail!! Thanks for sharing with us.
xx

and i got a dvd of the entire scan!!! ive watched it loads already hehe!

Oh wow lou! That is absolutely incredible!

I was never fussed about having a 4d scan before but i think your pics might just have changed my mind! Lol.

How long did the scan last and where did you have it done?

They are beautiful pics :thumbup:

i had them done at preview ultrasound in mawsley village kettering! the sonographer was AMAZING!!! she spent ages telling me things and chatting she was really lovely, she got my 2 boys to come and talk to my tummy and watch the screen to see if baby responded!

i had the FULL package in the end £150 got 48 pics on a cd rom, and a dvd of 40 mins, and lots of pics and 2 full size pics.

it was an hour long appointment!

Aw, Lou, fab pics! Your baby is beautiful!

Awwww Lou that's amazing!!!

Well I had a growth scan today!! I thought it was in 2 weeks so I was a bit surprised. Baby is measuring bigger than average, he's measuring about 29 + 5 already!!!!

04082009655.jpg

He was poking his tongue out, yawning and sucking his thumb. He had is arms up in front of his head like an X for a bit so I think he's going to be a superhero.

awwwwwww Rae Rae how cute is that!! & ha ha ha at the super hero ;) hehe

Or a success on X Factor :) How cute!!

Lou, those pics are awesome! Your baby has the cutest nose and rosebud lips ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->