**November Sparklers **

I'm not even gonna try it coz I'll probabaly cry all day.

Thats what I said - bigger than DH and just going to keep getting bigger!! As raerae knows though, im rather vertically challenged at 4'11 so I am going to have a bump measuring as big as my height at this rate..... :rofl:

So, I've been floating around here for a while but didn't want to post in this thread until I had my big ultrasound/anomaly scan and updated due date.

Doc has decided that we're still due 25 Nov! That's going to make for a crazy time... 5 days after my birthday and 1 day before US Thanksgiving. We're going to have ALL the family here! :p

Morning sparklers, how are we all ?

Bumps kicking crap out my internals again, he loves me really lol & at least they are soft kicks for now *phew*

Morning dizzymoo glad to hear bubs wont be getting the eviction notice lol x

Hi girls, haven't been in here in awhile, just wanted to say hello!:winkwink:

I have my getstaional diabetes test on Wednesday morning...keep your fingers crossed that all goes well. I have been having dizzy spells the past 2 days, so hoping that isn't a bad sign.

Also, Blondie, Tori and I are VIABLE today!:happydance:

Yay!!!!! I am celebrating getting a curled up baby on my ticker yesterday haha!! 3rd tri tomorrow!!!!

wow its going so quickly, november sparklers moving over to 3rd tri already, lucky you.
Im right near the end of nov so most of you will be over there before me and i cant wait to join you!:)

It's all very exciting :happydance: Since reaching 24 weeks third trimester seems all that much closer now :happydance:

We had another sneaky peek at LO on friday at 24+1 due to changing hospitals (so we got a 2nd "20-week" anomaly scan) It was SO much fun as LO was really active and at one point the sonographer was practically chasing him/her across my belly with the probe! Also we were able to see his/her face, and got another lovely picture (which i'll post just as soon as we've scanned it in) It was great fun and everything is still looking good :cloud9:

Now that we're in august, november doesn't feel quite so far away and i am unbelievably excited!

It's true, August makes November seem much closer. Congrats RaeRae on third tri, keep a spot warm for all of us!:happydance:

Hey all
Havent been on here much but glad to see your all doing well. Cant believe its getting so much closer. We found out we are having a boy Yay yay!

Congrats on 3rd tri RaeRae fantastic. I will join you next week :) Congrats on viability girls - so exciting!!

Yay!!! Double figures is so exciting haha! It doesn't take much to please us lot. 3rd tri is nice but I'm scared!!!! Hurry up I'm lonely!!

hiya...i changed my username- was meghan due on the 13th but ive been moved forward to the 7th :) xxx

Yay!!! Double figures is so exciting haha! It doesn't take much to please us lot. 3rd tri is nice but I'm scared!!!! Hurry up I'm lonely!!

Will be joining you tomorrow! :happydance:

I cant believe how fast its gone so far... except for the last week, which has dragged and been hard work. Home stretch now at least, so much still to do but enough time to enjoy it all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->