November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Hey ladies I no its not even the end of October we are prob only in the middle but I thought I'd make this thread for anyone who's wants to join who has gotten af :cry: xx

I will try and update as much as I possibly can so please bare with me :hugs:

@angelbump - 1st November [-o< :bfp: :happydance:
@ByHisGrace - 1st November [-o<
@FTale -1st November [-o< :witch: :cry:
@S_Dowd - 6th November [-o<
@NightFlower - 7th November [-o< :witch: :cry:
@PinkCupcakes - 7th November [-o<
@ehjmorris - 8th November [-o<
@elmum - 10th November [-o<
@tdog - 13th November [-o< :bfp: :happydance:
@littlewitch - 17th November [-o< :witch: :cry:
@MrsLux - 6th November [-o< :bfp: :happydance:
@Addiejoelle - ? [-o<
@beclou94 - ? [-o<
@thencomesbebe -25th November [-o<
@FTale - 29th November [-o<
@AzureOrchid - 29th November [-o< :bfp: :happydance:

Last edited:
Hi @tdog! I'm really in the crossover zone between Oct and Nov, so I'll join you here. I should be about 10dpo on Nov 1st, so that's probably the earliest to reasonably test.

Time is draaaaaaging. :sleep: Cd14 today, but usually have 34 day cycles and if course the extra week lands in the boring part.:dohh: But I am ov testing, so maybe it'll sneak up and surprise me early.

Anyway! Best of luck to us all this cycle!

Thank you @tdog ❤️

I'm due to ov around the 23rd Oct if it's not late like this month. I'll be testing on the 1st November but likely I'll test before because let's face it I have no self control lol :lol:

Truly hoping and praying this is our month!
I did say I'd like to of fallen either before this month or December just so that birthdays don't clash but we'll be happy whenever we fall xx

Hi gals

I’m here as AF came early at 11dpo. Don’t normally show until 15/17dpo but hoping it was cut short because I’m still poorly with this darn cold chesty flu thing. Been 2 weeks of it and still coughing like I smoke a million fags a day lol (I don’t smoke at all really)
Anyways my cycles are normally 30/32 days and I only had a 22 day cycle with AF rearing her ugly head 5 days early.
I’m not gonna lie I’m a bit worried because obviously being so so close to 43 now I worry about peri menopause.
But when I had Covid back in July my AF showed at 11dpo just like this time. So I really do hope it’s because of being so poorly.

Just hope it won’t be a regular thing because can’t have a baby on a 22 day cycle. :nope:

Last cycle I got my peak early on cd10 and ovulated on cd11 which was a nice surprise. But thinking it may be later this cycle with being poorly.
I’m gonna start the opks as soon a the bleeding stops.

not sure if I I want to try this cycle or not yet. Was thinking of sitting it out but worried if I do I may miss my only chance.

what would you ladies do in my situation? I’m 43 on December 17th?
I’m just fed up of the constant BFNs every month. When we started trying I fell on the 2nd cycle and that was a chemical m. Then I fell again on the 4th cycle and that ended in miscarriage which broke my heart.
This is now my 9th cycle and I’ve had nothing but BFN since the MC.
It’s so so upsetting.
But I know women have been trying longer and also women that have no children and having to go through ivf etc and that’s a much worse scenario than mine.
My heart breaks for them and I’m always rooting for them the most.

please don’t think I’m ever ungrateful for what I already have because I am more than greatful and I thank God every day for blessing me with my wonderful children. I am blessed so so incredibly blessed.

I think I know deep down at my age my rainbow may never ever happen, but I’m still gonna hope it will.

Wishing all you ladies so so much luck this cycle and praying many of you get your take home :bfp:s.
And as usual I’m sending so soooo much sticky healthy baby dust all over this group.
Good luck ladies:dust:

I’m stalking ready for next month although I’m not sure whether I’ll have a chance next month.
This months af came 2 days early so could through my dates off for next month when hubby is home (he is due home day of ovulation was due to come )

Added you ladies @angelbump & @ByHisGrace and fingers crossed for us all this month :flower: let's see lots of :bfp: I no I won't make it until 13th until I test lol xx

@Suggerhoney as I've said to you it's only you that can decide erather you want to test or not love my personally I would if I was you I would hate to think the what ifs :shrug: I do think you'll get your rainbow tho just a gut feeling :) [-o< xx

I’m stalking ready for next month although I’m not sure whether I’ll have a chance next month.
This months af came 2 days early so could through my dates off for next month when hubby is home (he is due home day of ovulation was due to come )

Oh fingers crossed for you hope ovulation happens when hubby home love xx

Hey

joining here, I am officially cd2 now, that was such a roller coaster of hcg going up and down and bleeding but tests still got to dye stealer :( really can’t rely on that even tho they are nice to look at.

I am going to buy some progesterone supplements or cream? Does anyone have a suggestion and brands please as drs do not want to test me for it and it can’t hurt to give it a go when I see a faint line in hopes it might make the baby stay.
Or any other supplements I should be on? I currently only take folate and iron.

I think we are probably only going to be trying for another year max before we call it quits for good, I can’t keep going through this, take me about 6 months every time to get pregnant and then it ends before it begins.

anyway I am wishing all of us the best of luck this cycle x

@ehjmorris hey lovely I was wondering how you were what a rollercoaster of a ride you were on there wow, sorry don't no any progesterone supplements hope some other ladies can help you love :dust: xx

@ehjmorris
I’m so sorry love. I was so hoping that one was going to be your rainbow. It’s horrible getting such blazing lines and then losing. I had one line stealer with my miscarriage in June, was a femometer test and it got me so excited and then I lost. Massive hugs to you love. ❤️

Ladies I’ve decided we will probably try this cycle. I don’t think it would be wise to skip any cycles ttc at my age. I know I didn’t want a summer due date but it’s better than no due date at all so we will keep trying.
Cd4 today still bleeding but should stop by cd6 then will start the opks again probably on cd7.

Just marking my place on the thread! I’m still in anovulatory cycle limbo so who knows when I’ll ever get to test again but here just in case and to cheer you all on.
Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->