November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Just marking my place on the thread! I’m still in anovulatory cycle limbo so who knows when I’ll ever get to test again but here just in case and to cheer you all on.
Good luck everyone!
Hoping you’re out of limbo soon!

I’m on a bit of a downer!
Had a really bad (heavy clotting) period which resulted in me ringing my gp and getting bloods. Bloods showed my ca125b levels raised (they were 3 years ago when h was diagnosed with pcos)
Last cycle was only 25 days which caught me out the blue!
I have a scan 14th nov to check if anything’s changed (right on ovulation) and a few days before hubbys back home so I feel abit up in the air at the min about ttc!
Had no problems at all conceiving other 2 kids so hoping this doesn’t effect us

@Ttc for No3 fingers crossed all is well and you'll be fine conceiving another so sorry your going through all that tho :hugs: xx

@jellybeanxx so sorry your in limbo still love that totally sucks xx

I’m on a bit of a downer!
Had a really bad (heavy clotting) period which resulted in me ringing my gp and getting bloods. Bloods showed my ca125b levels raised (they were 3 years ago when h was diagnosed with pcos)
Last cycle was only 25 days which caught me out the blue!
I have a scan 14th nov to check if anything’s changed (right on ovulation) and a few days before hubbys back home so I feel abit up in the air at the min about ttc!
Had no problems at all conceiving other 2 kids so hoping this doesn’t effect us

:hugs::hugs:

Cd8 and its ddddrrrrraaaaggggiiinnnngggg so much another 10 days atleast until I ovulate every month I hope and pray I ovulate early but nope not going to happen :shrug: xx

Snap and I’m not even ttc this month! I’ve been tracking ovulation still as only month 5 off the pill.
cd 13 and still not positive opk (had my peak cd13 am last cycle….

Snap and I’m not even ttc this month! I’ve been tracking ovulation still as only month 5 off the pill.
cd 13 and still not positive opk (had my peak cd13 am last cycle….

I was like that a couple months ago by cd18 I always have my peak the month I conceived was cd21 or 22 that ended in mmc unfortunately:cry: xx

I was like that a couple months ago by cd18 I always have my peak the month I conceived was cd21 or 22 that ended in mmc unfortunately:cry: xx

did you?? I’m so sorry!
I’m not too fussed this cycle (secretly hoping it will delay my next ovulation as it would be here when hubbys home) but it’s still not a good sign if it just doesn’t happen

Hi ladies, I've been a bit quiet as I've tried to take a more relaxed approach this month and so far it's working. I always start this way though lol and the tww turns me into a control freak haha.

Anyways CD 12 here for me and had a little bit of ewcm for the first time in ages (that I've noticed anyway) I have neg ov tests so far but hoping this is a good sign of things to come this cycle.

I'm really pinning alot on this cycle so I'm doing all I can to stay healthy and calm and collected as I know the tww will be a hard one. We have a couple of events coming up so that'll keep us busy and were away at a gig right around ov date (if it's on time this cycle) so who knows maybe some good old fashioned drunken sex will get us pregnant?

Hope you're all doing okay

@Ttc for No3 it's OK love its still a little raw but I'm OK it be when I would have been due I think :cry: oh I hope ovulation holds off for you xx

@angelbump fingers crossed for this month love drunken sex is the best same as morning sex lol but you might catch when drunk fingers crossed you do catch at some point weather drunk or not xx sorry just realised that almost made no sense at all just waffle lol xx

I will probably be joining you all in the November testing. Currently 10 dpo and BFN for the October cycle and I am really bummed. Once AF arrives, (which I believe it will), I will let you guys know a projected testing date.
We have been TTC since December and I am a bit discouraged right now.

I will probably be joining you all in the November testing. Currently 10 dpo and BFN for the October cycle and I am really bummed. Once AF arrives, (which I believe it will), I will let you guys know a projected testing date.
We have been TTC since December and I am a bit discouraged right now.

Awww love no matter how long someone been trying for it's still so gutting obviously the longer you try it's heartbreaking sending massive :hugs: xx

We're almost there. I can feel that I'm ramping up to ov now, I think it'll be from the right as that's where the pain is focused this month whereas it was elft last month, FX FX FX FX ❤️

IMG_20221020_090130.jpg

Have fingers so tightly crossed ladies I've been doing opks but only cd9 now so in theory no point :haha: xx

Have fingers so tightly crossed ladies I've been doing opks but only cd9 now so in theory no point :haha: xx

Few more days and hopefully you'll start ramping up for ov.
I'm definitely getting some cramps today so hoping ov will be in the next few days which will be nice as last cycle it was like 5 days later than normal! Making it a reallyyyt long cycle waiting that tww was awful! Have everything crossed for us all this cycle x

Few more days and hopefully you'll start ramping up for ov.
I'm definitely getting some cramps today so hoping ov will be in the next few days which will be nice as last cycle it was like 5 days later than normal! Making it a reallyyyt long cycle waiting that tww was awful! Have everything crossed for us all this cycle x

My cycles are normally 32 days ish so don't normally o till cd18ish which is sooooooo bloody long for me I just wish was o then af if comes then o and so on but not as long if that makes sense :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->