November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Tdog--please put me down to test on November 17.
I am not sure if we will try this cycle, because my husband doesn't consider us TTC. It's more not preventing when he so chooses.
This will be cycle 9 for us.
I conceived my first child with only one day BD and my second in 3 cycles.
I am wondering if I am even ovulating any longer. :(
I have had 2 chemical pregnancies in the 8 cycles we have tried so maybe there is hope.

Tdog--please put me down to test on November 17.
I am not sure if we will try this cycle, because my husband doesn't consider us TTC. It's more not preventing when he so chooses.
This will be cycle 9 for us.
I conceived my first child with only one day BD and my second in 3 cycles.
I am wondering if I am even ovulating any longer. :(
I have had 2 chemical pregnancies in the 8 cycles we have tried so maybe there is hope.

It's so hard when the oh are like that :cry: mine every month changes his mind and every month I feel heartbroken so I'm with you on the head battering stuff :shrug: ill pop you down xx

Absolutely sending so much love to you ladies that have partners that can be touch and go with ttc. I feel blessed my husband is always up for it. But it’s like a Duracell bunny it can’t get enough lmao, I have the lowest sex drive ever so when it’s only cd8 and he’s there like a dog on heat I’m just like really:roll:
Lol:rofl:

@littlewitch
Seriously hope your not out love and you get the surprise of your life.

@ehjmorris
These rainbows are gonna be so so loved when we finally have them snuggled in our wombs.

@jellybeanxx
I hate it that your still in limbo it’s absolutely awful:cry:

So cd8 here and still having some very light bleeding. Like mucky stuff. Af was brutal this time and heavy and clotty. Really feel like I’ve had a good clear out.
I got my peak on cd10 last cycle so will be interesting to see if I peak again on cd10 this cycle.
Mind you I’m expecting it to be later as I’m still trying to get over the flu.
I woke up for the first time today with my temp Bach down to normal after having on off raging fevers for newly 2 weeks.
So nice to see that temp come down.
Still having night sweats and day sweats but hopefully that will be gone soon.
Nose is still stuffy and keep getting on off headaches. Hopefully will feel completely better soon and hoping b4 ovulation.
I was sick from just b4 ovulation and all during and then during the whole 2ww so I’m wondering if that jeopardised our chances.

@littlewitch
I’ve been ttc for 9 cycles now. Had the chemical back in April and the miscarriage In June. Was told so fertile after a miscarriage. But since the MC in June all I’ve had is stupid BFN after BFN after BFN. I feel your pain love I really do. It’s so excuse my French, shite getting nothing but BFN month after month after month.
If this is not your cycle then I sure hope you and I and the other ladies get our forever sticky bright sparkly take home rainbow :bfp:s so so soon. [-o<

Keeping everything crossed ladies. Love you all <3

Hi ladies
So weird I’m still cd8 but nearly cd9 now as it’s only another half hour until midnight.
I’ve just went to the bathroom again and I’m still wiping and getting brown blood.
My AF is never normally brown like this at the end and my bleeding has usually completely stopped by now.

I am normally a heavy gal and the last 2 cycles b4 this one I found it wasn’t as heavy as it usually is. I remember writing in the September or October testing group about it at the time.
Well this AF has been more like my normal heavy. The only thing is it showed at 11dpo which was 5 days early. Pretty sure that’s because of me having flu.

but it’s so weird cd8 and normally not bleeding at all now but still getting brown light blood when wiping.

I don’t know maybe it’s something that’s been festering up there and just needed to come out, as they say brown is old.
Maybe I’m just having a real good old clear out.
Get them cob webs out hahaha (sorry ladies I know gross but I’m me and what’s In me head gets written lol):rofl:

Did do a opk today pretty pointless it Af is still holding on but I normally start them on day 6. As it was day 8 I though why not.
It came out Dark but not positive.
The earliest I’ve ovulated these past 9 cycles was last cycle cd11 and the latest was right after having covid. AF reared her head 5 days early then as well and didn’t get my peak until cd20.

Ive ordered some more opks so will start doing 2 a day now. Hopefully the bleeding buggers off completely soon. Don’t think I’ve ever bled this long. AF is normally out the door by day 6 or day 7 the latest.

:shrug:

@angelbump

hey girl sounds like you been having a right party. I was actually pregnant with my 11 year old son and I was out on a night out drinking. I didn’t know I was pregnant but tested positive a few days after the night out.

unfortunately I haven’t had a night out now in over 5 years and don’t drink or smoke.
But I sometimes like to have a few drinkies on special occasions like Christmas etc.
I am partial to a glass of Rose and I love Jaga bombs if I do get to go out.

I do miss my nights out so much but all by friends have lost interest now saying it’s all full of kids and obviously us being in our 40s she says she feels ancient.

but for me that don’t bother me. It’s about getting together and having a good time and a bloody good catch up.
:wine::happydance:

Cd15 and still no positive opk… I got my positive early hours cd13 last month so not sure what’s going on!

Yep I started c4 as opk was massively positive around af!
I’m starting to think I’ve missed it cd13?

07014F67-FDF0-4F78-AC8A-94628531F8CE.jpeg

@angelbump

hey girl sounds like you been having a right party. I was actually pregnant with my 11 year old son and I was out on a night out drinking. I didn’t know I was pregnant but tested positive a few days after the night out.

unfortunately I haven’t had a night out now in over 5 years and don’t drink or smoke.
But I sometimes like to have a few drinkies on special occasions like Christmas etc.
I am partial to a glass of Rose and I love Jaga bombs if I do get to go out.

I do miss my nights out so much but all by friends have lost interest now saying it’s all full of kids and obviously us being in our 40s she says she feels ancient.

but for me that don’t bother me. It’s about getting together and having a good time and a bloody good catch up.
:wine::happydance:

I don't smoke either or drink really, I only ever drink if we got out to an event or its a special occasion and I'm a cheap date I'm pissed on a bottle of wine lol \\:D/

I don't like going to clubs anymore but I love a good bar or dinner and cocktails, I'm all about the night out in, sitting in with some friends and some wine and like you say having a bloody good catch up because life just runs away with us sometimes!

My opk this morning seems lighter than yesterdays morning test but I'm getting all the feelings of ov so wondering if it's happened but I've not caught it or I'm still hearing up to ov? Who knows, tmi but we've actually been having fun sex (the sex because you want it not because your ovulating) and it's been lovely so far this cycle.
I've also actually noted ewcm and the last 2 cycles it's been really watery but not stretchy like ewcm so fingers crossed that it's a good sign!

How you doing chick? Like really doing? I know the TTC lark can take its toll xx

Hi ladies
So weird I’m still cd8 but nearly cd9 now as it’s only another half hour until midnight.
I’ve just went to the bathroom again and I’m still wiping and getting brown blood.
My AF is never normally brown like this at the end and my bleeding has usually completely stopped by now.

I am normally a heavy gal and the last 2 cycles b4 this one I found it wasn’t as heavy as it usually is. I remember writing in the September or October testing group about it at the time.
Well this AF has been more like my normal heavy. The only thing is it showed at 11dpo which was 5 days early. Pretty sure that’s because of me having flu.

but it’s so weird cd8 and normally not bleeding at all now but still getting brown light blood when wiping.

I don’t know maybe it’s something that’s been festering up there and just needed to come out, as they say brown is old.
Maybe I’m just having a real good old clear out.
Get them cob webs out hahaha (sorry ladies I know gross but I’m me and what’s In me head gets written lol):rofl:

Did do a opk today pretty pointless it Af is still holding on but I normally start them on day 6. As it was day 8 I though why not.
It came out Dark but not positive.
The earliest I’ve ovulated these past 9 cycles was last cycle cd11 and the latest was right after having covid. AF reared her head 5 days early then as well and didn’t get my peak until cd20.

Ive ordered some more opks so will start doing 2 a day now. Hopefully the bleeding buggers off completely soon. Don’t think I’ve ever bled this long. AF is normally out the door by day 6 or day 7 the latest.

:shrug:

Suggerhoney I've got that too and it shocked me. Usually mine are heavy also and last was not heavy. I wondered if it is a sign that we are having a very fertile cycle did you wonder this too? Mines light pink or pale brown in regular stuff. Good luck. I'm cd12 never usually get colour in cycle after period finishes.

Suggerhoney I've got that too and it shocked me. Usually mine are heavy also and last was not heavy. I wondered if it is a sign that we are having a very fertile cycle did you wonder this too? Mines light pink or pale brown in regular stuff. Good luck. I'm cd12 never usually get colour in cycle after period finishes.
@Suggerhoney @1234boymum That's so weird.
My periods over the last 6 months at least have been really heavy and clotty and this cycle too mine was much lighter and after the actual AF I had 2-3 days of just light pink tinged cm. My actual AF only lasted 4 days as apposed to 6-7 like normal.
Fingers crossed for all of us that this is a good sign ❤️

I think I’m getting closer! This months thrown me off hugely (we are due to go away for a bday weekend 3rd dec) meaning if this cycle delays things af will be due that weekend not what I want!

9170EDB1-D1A4-46BE-BA0D-0A655DA394EC.jpeg

Hi ladies just to update I'm now cd4 so will start using opks soon. Hoping that my ovulation goes back to normal as I didn’t get a positive opk till cd15 last cycle then got af 4 days after that. So weird for me as I have a normal 24 day cycles . Usually ovulate way before then. Could be because I'm 41 maybe cycle is changing on me. So will be keeping track of opks again to see what they do.

Good luck to all of us for this month

@Ttc for No3 getting closer love fxd xx

@NightFlower that was such a weird cycle but covid could have knocked it maybe? Good luck this cycle love xx
Yeah that's what I was thinking plus I've been sick with a bad cold all week. It's all good. OH shifts changed to 1st so we will be able to dtd everyday after tomorrow. But still have af so will be a few more days. I'm so excited for thus try. We will have a great chance! About time I feel relieved about it and calm which I haven't because we didn't dtd cuz of covid in Sept and had weird cycle this month as you know. I feel my anxiety going down witch it great.

6th Nov for me please x

Hey ladies I no its not even the end of October we are prob only in the middle but I thought I'd make this thread for anyone who's wants to join who has gotten af :cry: xx

I will try and update as much as I possibly can so please bare with me :hugs:

@angelbump - 1st November [-o&lt;
@ByHisGrace - 1st November [-o&lt;
@tdog - 13th November [-o&lt;
@littlewitch - 17th November [-o&lt;

Morning ladies, I've got my peak today \\:D/ Feeling super chill and hopeful at the moment - long may it continue lol although doubtful. I always have an 11 day LP so my tww is essentially 11 day wait. However I'll be testing around the 1st November.

How's everyone doing? @NightFlower I have everything crossed for you this cycle. I have a good feeling about November xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->