November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

I am so so sorry Addison :hugs: wish there was something anyone could do to make it easier for you. A lot of women on this forum don't wait the recommended 3 months. I don't know the reasons behind why they say to wait? Take care of yourself xxx

I am so so sorry Addison :hugs: wish there was something anyone could do to make it easier for you. A lot of women on this forum don't wait the recommended 3 months. I don't know the reasons behind why they say to wait? Take care of yourself xxx

Hi ladies,

Just been trying to catch up on all the posts on here. So sorry to hear that Addison �� feel awful for u.

My partner and I got married in July and have been NTNP. Ever since. Since nothing happened Nov was the first month we decided to proper try. I am 4 DPO today and I'm already desperate to test but obviously I won't as I know it's far too early to tell! When would be the earliest I could test do you think? AF is due a week today but I really don't think I can wait that long! Although I also don't want to be disappointed by getting a BFN because I've tested too early... x

I'm so so sorry Addison! I'd ask if there's a reason why they're recommending you wait 3 cycles. When I had my mc I had to have a scan to ensure everything had passed naturally and I didn't have any retained products. After that the midwife told me to wait until my next cycle and start trying again straight away. You are more fertile after a mc, and we caught the following month. Fx'd you can start trying sooner than the 3 cycles if that's what you're ready for, and catch quickly again. :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Just been trying to catch up on all the posts on here. So sorry to hear that Addison �� feel awful for u.

My partner and I got married in July and have been NTNP. Ever since. Since nothing happened Nov was the first month we decided to proper try. I am 4 DPO today and I'm already desperate to test but obviously I won't as I know it's far too early to tell! When would be the earliest I could test do you think? AF is due a week today but I really don't think I can wait that long! Although I also don't want to be disappointed by getting a BFN because I've tested too early... x

Welcome. Congratulations on your wedding! We got married in September ourselves.
I'm a bit of a POAS addict so I tend to start testing around 7dpo, with DD I didn't get a bfp until 13dpo, however this time I got it at 8dpo.

thank yal, she just said it was to let everything go to normal and less chance of mc. idk i think one month is enough but im going to talk to her more when i go back in a week or so

Hi girly!

Thanks for replying so quick �� And congrats to u on the wedding too! Yeh I am a bit of a POAS addict too which is why it's so hard to resist! Did you get BFNs leading up to ur BFP with DD or did you test for the first time at 13DPO? I got my BFP with my DD at 10DPO but I had tested at 6 and 7 DPO and was really disappointed to get BFNs which was obviously unnecessary because 3 days later I got a BFP! I know it sounds like a easy answer to just wait until 10DPO to test but I just want to know so bad! X

Yeah, I can't wait either. With DD I started testing really early and got bfns. The only day I didn't test was 12dpo.

Aphy- I'm 14dpo and my HCG is 279! Holy crap! It's real. It's happening!

2much!!!!!!! You're pregnant!!! Congratulations,so so happy for you! That hcg level is VERY impressive for 14dpo...how do you feel about multiples :haha:

2much!!!!!!! You're pregnant!!! Congratulations,so so happy for you! That hcg level is VERY impressive for 14dpo...how do you feel about multiples :haha:

Lol Dr. Google is torn whether the number is reflective of a single or twins... I guess I will have to wait and see. :happydance: Ultrasound in 2-3 weeks.

So... this is a tough question but do I have to see myself out? Or I can just keep track of everyone and not talk about things.

Those are some fantastic levels! Definitely real now! Congratulations!

So... this is a tough question but do I have to see myself out? Or I can just keep track of everyone and not talk about things.

Aphy and myself still pop back so I'd say you're okay to linger between both boards :winkwink:

so ladies, after 3 Years of trying, failed iui, and many evap lines. this morning i got a bright bold bfp!!!! i called and made an appt with my dr. he cant see me for 2 weeks though. annoying..

Congratulations miskas! That's wonderful news!

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in and also mention that we got our BFP on the 21st ;) just forgot to mention that!!

Congrats to all of you other gals who got your little blessing and for those who are still trying FX for a Christmas miracle for you all xx

Congratulations Littleone,so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->