November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Good luck with the next cycle Glovities!

I have really intense cramps. I feel like the witch is going to come any time now and these cramps are just like af cramps. I have a long lp so im not due af until the 27th. It really hurts. My temp dropped this morning too. Not feeling it this cycle so just want it over.

How's everyone doing? I'm still waiting impatiently. Cycle day 30 and I think my longest tracked has been 32 days so I should be looking at AF or a positive test any day now. No symptoms at the moment.

I've been testing. Negative this morning and I have some AF symptoms but she's not here yet. I'm 10dpo now and got a positive with my son at 11dpo.

well I think I am having a miscarriage, ff puts me at being 6weeks but I went to the er friday and my hcg was 277 and u/s showed nothing, he said either I was not that far or miscarrying. maybe ff was wrong but idk. bleeding fairly steady started out dark and spotting now its bright red, not filling a pad though or clots just blood. I dont know what to think. doc said it cld be heavy implant bleeding or mc. still waiting lab results (ridiculously slow) have an u/s tmrw to see if there is anything. I see mixed things about ttc right after a mc and dont know what to think. Im too stressed out

well I think I am having a miscarriage, ff puts me at being 6weeks but I went to the er friday and my hcg was 277 and u/s showed nothing, he said either I was not that far or miscarrying. maybe ff was wrong but idk. bleeding fairly steady started out dark and spotting now its bright red, not filling a pad though or clots just blood. I dont know what to think. doc said it cld be heavy implant bleeding or mc. still waiting lab results (ridiculously slow) have an u/s tmrw to see if there is anything. I see mixed things about ttc right after a mc and dont know what to think. Im too stressed out

So sorry to hear that. It sounds like exactly what happened to me in September. I miscarried at 5 weeks 5 days. Hopefully it is just a small obstacle and you conceive again very soon. They drew my blood on a MOnday and again on a Wednesday and the HCG level went down so that was a pretty good indicator that I had a MC. The ultrasounds can't really detech anything that early anyway, but the blood tests will tell.

Barely been on this cycle as it's been a super busy cycle but I got a bfp!

Attachments

• IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0769.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Congrats MissCherry!!!! Love seeing those words! H&H 9 months!

I'm really sorry Addison! Sending big hugs! :hugs:

Congratulations misscherry! H&H to you!

I'm so sorry Addison :hugs: I really hope that the dates are wrong and that your bean is still there

Well I have a BFP! Had my blood drawn today at my RE's. Will know this afternoon. I hope it is good...

Then I will go back on Friday to see if my numbers double.

2much,that's fantastic! Let us know as soon as you get your results today,fx for you! How many dpo are you?

Congratulations 2much! Fx'd your blood draws come back good!

thanks aphy, doc just called and said I had a mc, hcg went down to 73, said she want to make sure it goes all the way down so more bloodwork next week. what a great reminder. then she said we need to wait 3 months/cyles to try again. I dont want to wait that long and I am worried that I may not get 3 normal cycles in the next 3 months bc of the depo. idk what to do other than I know I dont want to go back to the ob again for bloodwork and to discuss birth control

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->