November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Loving all the good news on this thread! Congrats to everyone!!!

I don't know what the H is going with me yet. CD 24 I was spotting Sunday and Monday and now have a weird dark yellow discharge. 10 miu tests have been negative today and yesterday. Probably out.... time will tell.

https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r606/quillzmom/20161115_154037.jpg

I had a postive but its another chemical i think . Bleeding this afternoon

A chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage, usually before a missed period. Hopefully that's not the case for dream :(

I really hope it's not dream. I'll be keeping my fx'd that that little bean stays put and it's just a normal first tri bleed :hugs:

Fx for you Dream that it is just normal spotting...

Girly, congrats on the 2-3! That's awesome progression if AF isnt even due yet! Any history of multiples?

so I told hubby yesterday when he got home and he was beyond happy and had to call and tell his sis and mom and a few close friends. But im nervous to tell people because its early as only 13dpo and iv only been off depo 1 month and I worried that the depo cld cause me to miscarry. so Im to try to get an app in today to see if they can help lessen my worry. i took like 6 test yesterday all + and I have one more left but I couldnt find a weeks estimator one anywhere in town so I think im going a town over today to look. my sis n law says to call ob but i havent been to an ob here since we moved l. im so scrambled and worried and excited if it sticks but if a hcg test is postive then its already sticking right which means maybe the depo wont affect it?

Girly, congrats on the 2-3! That's awesome progression if AF isnt even due yet! Any history of multiples?

Thanks Aphy! AF would've been due today, and I've got the wonderful backache that usually accompanies my first day of AF.
My nanny was a twin, and DH has siblings that are twins. Both sides are fraternal twins though. I don't think this is a multiple pregnancy though. I'm more scared of it being molar or ectopic. I just worry too much :haha:

It's ok Girly, worrying is crucial part of being a mom so you will be great at it!

Dream I really hope it's not a chemical. You say you've had a few? I had one the first month that we were trying. It was pretty awful to be expecting the line to darken and then it was just gone.

All of the BFPs on here make me wish it was time for me to test already!

Who knew November would be such a great month for so many of us TTC?!
I am feeling hopeful as I had some spotting Sun and Mon and i thought i was out for sure but it has stopped and no AF to follow. So maybe it was IB! I've been testing at like 4 pm and getting negatives but maybe its too early. I will start with FMU tomorrow and see what happens!

Dream I really hope it's not a chemical. You say you've had a few? I had one the first month that we were trying. It was pretty awful to be expecting the line to darken and then it was just gone.

Im definitely out . In alot of pain and bleeding is intense.

Ill still be routing for you guys . <3 sending baby dust

i thought i was out as took test at 12dpo and 14dpo and both negative but were both cheap digital but AF was due on 16th and no sign yet, if nothing by end of day today will buy test on way home and test tomorrow morning eeekkkkk

i thought i was out as took test at 12dpo and 14dpo and both negative but were both cheap digital but AF was due on 16th and no sign yet, if nothing by end of day today will buy test on way home and test tomorrow morning eeekkkkk

Fx!!!!!

Good luck! Fx'd for that bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"